The Attention

Will You Notice Me, Junhong-ah?

Junhong stretch his arms. The work time is over and the other hyungs already left. It's not because he still something to do. He's waiting for Daehyun who still having a meeting with Yongguk and some other staffs.

He takes his phone and stroll over his messages. He smiles slightly at Daehyun's messages. They all sound so cute for him.

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting Junhong-ah, let's go"

Daehyun comes but still busy with his phone on his hand.

"You know hyung if you're busy I can go home by myself"

Daehyun moves his eyes from the phone to Junhong.

"You know I'll get worried if you do that"

"Hyung" Junhong whines. "I'm not a kid anymore. I used to went home by myself everyday before Himchan hyung had a car"

"Now that I'm here, I will do what I can do. To make sure that you're home, safely"

Daehyun smiles at him and grab Junhong's hand with his free hand. And again Junhong's heart beats a little bit faster by that.

 

"What you're gonna do this week end?" Daehyun asked Junhong when they're on the car heading to Junhong's apartment.

"Sleep. Playing games. Maybe sleep over at Himchan hyung's since Yongguk hyung will be on a trip"

"You know, there's a new movie coming out this week. Do you want to watch it?"

Junhong's eyes shines brightly. "Sure hyung! Oh! Uppie hyung said that this movie will be awesome. Uppie hyung really want to watch it"

"Well, we can watch it with the other next week"

Junhong tilt his head. "I thought you said this week end, Dae hyung?"

"Mhmm. This week I'm going to watch movie with you, only you" Daehyun makes it clear. Blood creeping to Junhong's cheek, making his white skin tinted with cute pink.

"We'll go to the movie theater, then have a dinner" Daehyun smiling with his own thought.

"I-I'll think about it" Junhong said stammering while looking outside window, doesn't want Daehyun to see him blushing.

"Yah. Why do you have to think? You have to come" Daehyun frowns.

"Why do I have to do what you say, hyung?" Junhong also frown and turns to face Daehyun. They're having frowning war now.

"Because i said so"

Junhong scoff. It's still difficult for him to understand Daehyun's way of thinking. Sometimes Daehyun will let Junhong do anything he wants to do but at times like this, he will not hear any excuse from the younger.

"Here we go again. You and your annoying thing" Junhong pretend to sulk. He's not angry but Daehyun doesn't understand that. The older's eyes widen, worried, cos he doesn't want the younger boy feels annoyed by him again.

"Okay. You can think about it. But I hope you will come. Alone" Daehyun said while sighing.

Junhong trying so hard to hide his smile. It's fun for him. He really enjoys it. Junhong knows very well that's Daehyun's weakness.

"Thanks for the ride Dae hyung" Junhong opens the door and about to leave the car but Daehyun grabs his hand.

"No goodbye kiss for me?" He rises his eyebrows. Junhong get flustered by the sudden question.

"Hyung!" Junhong trying to free himself from Daehyun's grip while blushing madly.

"Aigoo cute boy. I'm just kidding. But I'd be happy if I can get one for real. Rest well Junhongie, see you tomorrow" Daehyun let go his grip and winks to Junhong, only to make him blushing even more.

Junhong walk faster to his apartment while Daehyun laughing his heart out watching the taller boy.

"You're really cute, Junhongie"

 

Junhong drops his body on the couch, taking a deep breath to calm down. His cheek still feels hot. Jung Daehyun has taking the teasing into new level and Junhong's heart isn't ready for that.

He shut his eyes tightly to erase the image of Daehyun's wink that somehow attractive.

It's just a wink. He did that before Junhong! Remember the first time you met him? He also winked at you. Calm down will you?

After calming his own heart, Junhong went shower and get ready to sleep early. He needs it right now. Then his phone ring. A new message.

From : Dae Hyung

Junhongie I'm home~ I'll go sleep early today cos I'm so tired. Meeting with Yongguk hyung is equal as spending my time at gym kekeke. Don't sleep late Junhongie~ Goodnight :*

Unconciously Junhong's lips curl up. He's getting used to it, Daehyun's attention that shown on each message. He likes it.

To : Dae Hyung

Sleep well hyungie~ Goodnight ^^

And then Junhong fall asleep with a smile on his face.