I need to see her

What Am I To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choi Ji-hye, YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW! Do you hear me?!" Baekhyun was pounding on the door so loudly that the rest of the members followed him out into the hall way. Baekhyun was still pounding the door.

"Ji-Hye please!" Suho, Chanyeol, Chen and D.O were right by the door of their dorm peeking their heads out to see if anyone was watching and trying to bring Baekhyun back in.

"Baek, come on, she's not gonna answer, come back inside." Suho whispered loudly. He was scared the neighbours on the floor would come out and tell them off. Chanyeol bravely stepped closer to Baek as Baek was leaning on the door clearly in frustration. Chanyeol placed his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders but he immediately shook it off

"Baek..."

"No, I can't yeol, i need to see her. I need to know. I need to see if she's okay..." he started to whisper to himself. "shes not okay... she's not. you did this." Baekhyun shook his head and started pounding the door again. "Look Ji-hye! just open the door, i can stand out here all night if i have to!"

Sehun who peeked his head out the door and stood beside D.O.

"Do we have to stand out here all night if he does??... Like i need to sleep and we didnt even finish the movie!" D.O elbowed Sehun in the stomach to shut him up.

Baek shook his head and took his phone out. Chen spoke up. "What are you doing??"

"what does it look like im doing? I'm calling her." Baekhyun started to dial. Chanyeol snatched the phone straight off him.

"Baek, if shes not gonna open the door, what makes you think shes gonna answer you call?" Baekhyun sighed as he ran his hand through his hair and stormed back into their dorm.

Xiumin stared at him as he watched as baekhyun pacing around and started to look for something. He saw a phone on the table and picked it up  

"HEYYYY HYUNG, Thats mine!" Kai got up from the sofa. Baek glared at him. and pointed at him.

"so she wont answer my call but she will answer Kai. she always does." Baek starts pacing while the phone starts ring. everyone was watching him intensely. No answer. straight to voicemail.

"god damnit!"  Kai grabbed the phone off Baek and pointed at him.

"Hyung i know you are stressed but can you just CHILL for one second and think" Kai pushed Baekhyun down to sit.

"this is my fault. everything is my fault. and im trying to make things better but no matter how hard i try, it just all falls apart. She got hurt because of me. i couldn't even protect her. my best friend. what kind of person is that??"

"there are some things that are out of our control baekhyunnie..." suho sat next to him and rubbed his back. ".....time usually solves most of it."

"but what if it doesnt? i can't let that happen. i just can't." Baekhyun shook his head. "I need to see her." he got up and stormed out the door again across the hall to Ji-hyes door.

"Seriously are we all not staying in one room?! for the love of god" Sehun cried as he followed once again everyone to the front door. Baekhyun knocked on the door again calmly. nothing.

"Maybe she isn't in?" Lay finally piped up. they all looked at him.

"wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter