It's not my business.

What Am I To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nearly 1am and it has been a few days since baekhyun's news about his relationship with Taeyeon came out. It was all over the news, all over the internet, everyone was talking about it. so many opinions, so many questions. No one knew the truth and they were all desperate to know, even people that worked in SM didn't know and that included Park Jihye. There were so many fans outside the SM building shouting awful things about Baekhyun and Taeyeon and everytime Jihye would be sad and surprised how much the news escalated and become chaotic. She felt helpless.

Jihye hasn't seen EXO for a good few days and to be honest, it was because she was avoiding them. She didn't want to see the look on their faces as they look at her in pity. Jihye has just delved herself in more work and managed to keep herself busy. She would leave very early in the morning and come home late a night. She noticed recently that EXO has been taken turns over the few days trying to catch her in the hallways around work and at home but Jihye avoided them well. She wanted to have time for herself and she knew baekhyun needed time to be with people he loves to deal with the situation.

Jihye arrived at her apartment building carrying a load of folders in her arms and had her hand bag thrown across her shoulder. She struggled holding them up as she pressed the button for the elevator. She went in and pressed the button 30 which takes her to the top of the apartment building. As she waiting in the elevator, she kept thinking about EXO and how they were coping. She missed them a lot. She usually works for EXO but she was working on f(x). She yawned and pushed her glasses up. The elevator dinged as it reached her floor. She came out and walked along the long corridor.

There only 4 apartments up on the 30th floor. Jihye reached her front door and looked behind her as she stared at the door 30A. She sighed and turned to face her door 30B as she placed her bag down and removed one arm from under the folders she was carring to find her swipe key in her bag. Jihye opened the acessed pad and typed the code in before swiping her card in. It went green and Jihye gently pushed her door open. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Jihye said as she looked at the sight in front of her.

Chanyeol was sitting on the barstool holding his phone by the kitchen island. Chen was pouring juice in a glass and then walked over to the fridge to put the juice carton back. Xiumin and Luhan were playing football on the PS4. Kai, D.O, Lay were playing cards around the dining table and Sehun and Tao were playing a game on Jihye's tablet on the sofa. Jihye sighed and closed the door with her foot. Chanyeol immediatley got up and helped to get the folders out of her Jihye's arms and placed it on the Kitchen island. Jihye whispered Thanks and waved to the guys and said hello but there were all in midst game mode. Jihye placed her bag on the chair and took her shoes off. She hugged Chanyeol and Chen. "Here's some juice, Jihye...How was your day?"

"Busy, and you didn't answer my question...why are you all in my apartment?...you guys should -"

"Well you have been avoiding us Jihye..." Chanyeol pointed out. Jihye walked across the living room and took her jacket off and placed it on the side of the sofa as she hugged Xiumin and Luhan and then bumped Sehun's and Tao's head together as they were engrossed in their game. "yah, that's mine" Jihye tried to snatch her tablet away but Sehun and Tao laughed and moved their arms away.

Jihye turned around and saw Chanyeol and Chen behind her. "I haven't been avoiding you. i've just...been busy. that's all.  you know..F(x) comeback is coming and all the stylists need to prepare for their stages. it's all in those folders over there...i just thought you all needed your space...a lot has happened" Jihye started to ramble on. she didn't want to look in Chanyeol's and Chen's eyes as she knew they would see right through it. They knew her the most besides Baekhyun. Jihye scanned the room quickly and noticed that two people were missing. "They're out. They have a meeting about Inkigayo later on." D.O said as he noticed Jihye searching for Baekhyun and Suho. Jihye nodded. "How is....How are you all- ..." Jihye stuttered. She was surrounded by her friends and her oppas. Jihye went to sit on the floor aorund the coffee table. She saw Chen place a hand on Kai and gestured Lay, Kai and D.O to join them around the living area. The got up and jumped on the sofa. Kai was squeezing himself in between Xiumin and Luhan as they just paused their game. Kai chuckled as Luhan put Kai in a headlock. D.O casually walked slowly and pushed Tao to the side as he sat in his seat on the sofa. Sehun laughed and pointed at Tao. Lay was leaning on the side of the sofa as he sat on the floor and Chen and Chanyeol sat next to Jihye.

Jihye was pleased that they were all still smiling as they went through a lot over the past month since Kris left EXO. It still hurt all of us but we understood that he needed to do what he needed to do. Jihye was very close to EXO as they all technically debuted together. Jihye became a stylist for EXO and EXO debuted in the music scene. Jihye ran her hand through her hair and pushed up her glasses. She loved hanging out with EXO, they made her feel like family, like best friends, like brother and sister and she loved that they had a strong bond.

"How did you get in here anyway?" Jihye asked. "Well, since our jihye hasn't been answering our calls, messages, door knocks- avoiding us here, there and everywhere- we used the card at security to open your door." Xiumin said. Jihye chuckled. "Yah, jihye it's not funny- you even changed the code on your door" Xiumin threw a pillow at her. "Oppa, that was only to be used in an emergency." Chanyeol nudged her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter