Brothers protect each other right?

What Am I To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye looked at Baekhyun as he opened the door, She was right. He looked like a mess, he had his favourite black hoodie on and grey sweatpants. He looked rough as well. She can see tearstains on his face as his eyes were bloodshot. Jihye kept thinking how much his face has gone skinnier and how absolutely scared he was to walk out to see his brothers. She wanted to take care of him and just hug him and never let go but right now she just wanted him to be himself again and in order to do that she needed the help of the other exo members.

They both just stood outside his bedroom and Jihye whispered. "ready?...it will be fine, you can't avoid them any longer." They can hear the members talking down the hallway and as usual bickering about the silliest things. Baekhyun nodded. "You're right, I can't let them down any more than i have already have..." Baekhyun gulped as he took Jihye's hand and held it. Jihye looked down and sighed quietly. Holding hands was always natural to them but Jihye stared at their hands in confusion. But before she can release his hold, Baekhyun walked down the hallway and into the living room/ Kitchen. 

"Tao, Can you get off the kitchen island?! There is a perfectly good stool right there, why don't you sit on it instead of placing your feet there?!"  Suho shouted from the sink as he was washing pans. D.O and Kai was preparing food and Jihye thought they looked adorable in their couple aprons.

D.O's was pink while Kai who was chopping up some vegetables was blue. D.O was currently mixing noodles in a wok and was concentrating so hard. Chen and Sehun was busy setting up the table to eat while Xiumin and Luhan was engrossed in watching a football game on TV and Lay was practicing dancing with his earphones in, in the corner of the room watching his reflection on the window.

Sehun saw Tao sitting on the kitchen island and walked over from the dining table and went to go and join him. Suho who had his back turn and was still washing dishes. "Oh Sehun, Don't you dare-"

"But Hyung- Tao..." Tao who still hasn't moved off his spot was busy playing a racing game on his phone. "yeah, Yeah Hyung...I'm moving. See, I'm moving." He didn't move at all. Sehun sniggered and Tao was showing Sehun how the game works when they both jumped in surprise.

"YAHH! Get down. We don't want your print on the counter -People eat on it!" Suho threw a table cloth at their heads. Tao gave the phone to sehun who jumped up and continued playing on the phone, He lifted his hands up in surrender and jumped down.

"YEHET!! I beat your score!" Sehun waved the phone teasing Tao.

"No way, give it back!" Sehun started to run around with the phone teasing "it's so easy!" Tao instantly chased Sehun around and bumped into Baekhyun. 

"Sorry, hyung!" Sehun looked at Baekhyun and smiled then continued running. Chen who just finshed setting up the table alone since Sehun abandoned him to play with Tao, smiled so brightly at his fellow beagle and ran over to hug Baekhyun in the tightest hug ever. Chen finally let go and hit him on the arm.

"yah! Byun Baekhyun!" everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to see Baekhyun in front of them. Jihye felt their eyes stare at them and gaze down to them holding hands. she instantly thought of Baekhyun...then Taeyeon...and the whole situation and let go.

Baekhyun felt jihye release his hand and rubbed this palms together and took a deep sigh.

"So...what's for dinner then?" He walked around and had Chen cling on to him. He laughed and jihye thought it was the beautifullest laugh. She smiled as she saw Baekhyun and clingy chen walk into the kitchen. D.O put Baekhyun in a headlock while still holding his spatula in one hand and a wooden spoon in another and fed Baekhyun some stir fried noodles from the pan.

"How does it taste?"

"Meh, could be better." D.O tightened his grip more. Baekhyun started to tap on D.O's arm to let him go. Chen, Kai and Suho started laughing. Baekhyun gasped for air as D.O let him go and nudged him away

"Good to see, that you are back to your self Hyung...now go, i'll feed you in a bit." As Baekhyun went over to Kai and Suho, Jihye sat down on the stool and leant on the counter and just stared at Baekhyun talking and seeing him slowly smile again.

"Thank you..." Chen kissed Jihye's head.

"...I knew you could do it, you have this effect on him." Jihye kept silent. Chen put his arm around her shoulders,

"He needs you guys more than ever, he's guilty and dissapointed that he's let you all down." Chen shook his head.

"that's ridiculous." They saw Baekhyun go over to Luhan, Xiumin and Lay and they all hugged him with Sehun and Tao running and Jumping in to join the group hug.

"It's how he feels though, so you have to reassure him that you will all be there for him..and by the looks of things, i don't have anything to worry about " Chen chuckled. "Yeah, we love eachother too much."

"GAYYYYYYY." Chen and Jihye laughed and pushed her slightly. "Yah, you can't hit a woman."

"You're a woman?!" Jihye smacked him on his arm.

 

"Food's READYYYYY!" Kai shouted as everyone gathered around the big dining table and sat down. Suho, D.O and Kai brought the food over to the table. "Leave it to Jongin to bring the plates of chicken" Xiumin laughed at the grin on Kai's face as he placed the chicken on each end of the table. Kai sat down next Jihye and grinned at her.

it was Suho at one end of the table, then Kai,  Jihye, Lay, Chen, Luhan and Xiumin at the other end, then opposite was an empty space, Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun and D.O.

They all started digging into their foods and jihye realised that Baekhyun was staring at his plate. She knew why. Jihye grabbed Baekhyun's plate and silently quickly picked the cucumbers out of the rice dish and placed the plate back down infront of him. Everyone stared at Jihye and felt their teasing faces staring all at her. Jihye blushed and bent her head down concentrating on her food. Baekhyun smiled at her and said Thanks.

"I told you not to put the cucumbers in!" D.O pointed his chopsticks and Kai. Kai put his hand on his heart.

"Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart...my bad." and grabbed another chicken leg. They all laughed. it was so good that they were all laughing and enjoying eachother's company. Everyone was in the midst of their conversations, when they heard the door code beep and saw that Chanyeol walk in with his bag swung over his shoulder. Luhan spoke up

"Chanyeol- ah- Come sit down, eat..have you eaten?" Chanyeol shook his head and dropped his bag on the floor and slid across the room. He immediatley saw Baekhyun. His beaming smile graced his cheeky face. Every one smiled at him.

"Baekhyunnieeeeeee!" Chanyeol hugged him from behind his chair. "You're alive!"

"Yeol, You're suffocating him!" Chen cried. Chanyeol let go and did his special handshake with Baekhyun and then grinned and pointed at him. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks out. "You're back early, thought you won't be here till tomorrow."

"Change of plans, don't ask me. i'm not complaining" said Chanyeol as he sat down in the empty space and had Sehun grab a bowl of rice for him.

"So what were you all talking about?"

After dinner, Jihye and the guys all gathered in the living room. They were all about to watch a movie when Baekhyun decided to speak up.

"hey guys..." they all turned to him. He was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and he was fidgeting with his fingers. He was nervous. he was next to Chanyeol who patted his back to give him support. Jihye was sitting on the sofa with D.O, Chen and Suho, On the big chair was Tao and Xiumin and had lay leaning on the edge of it with Sehun laying down on Lay's legs on the floor. Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were also on the floor with Kai leaning on the bean bag. 

"I wanted to say thanks. really...for putting u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter