You better smile, Byun Baekhyun.

What Am I To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you look at Park Jihye, you would never think she was a stylist and that she was good at it. That she did hair, makeup and clothes for idols. To be honest, Jihye, never thought she would end up being a stylist. She grew up being plain Jane. She knew what looked good and she has her own style but it wasn't too eccentric and over the top as most stylists you see today. If you looked at her, She was normal. if normal was normal, She wasn't a cute girly girl at all nor she dressed like a boy either. She was mixed of everything and what she dressed like what kind of mood she woke up in the morning. She never thought her self as y either. Jihye thought a lot of who she is but she knows she can never be an idol.

Jihye pushed her glasses up and tied her long wavy brown hair up whilst biting her lips. She gazed in the mirror and stared at herself. Like most girls, she still had insecurities about her body. She sighed and shook her head. Jihye walked to her closet and picked up light blue skinny jeans and held it up. She turned to her window and opened the curtains to check the weather outside. Jihye smiled. It was sunny, She loved sunny days, like who doesn't? Jihye walked back to her closet and pulled out a cream chiffon blouse and layed it on her bed. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth when she heard her phone ring. "Kkaebsong!, Kkaebsong!, Kkaebsong!"

Jihye's eyes went open as she jumped out from her bathroom and into her bedroom, rushing around trying to find her phone that was ringing nonstop. She still had her toothbrush in and she quickly realised that she left on the coffee table in the living room. Jihye ran and slid across the floor and fell over a pair of trainers that was left right by the sofa. Jihye grunted and took the toothbrush out of and sat on the floor. "Aish, I'm gonna kill Park Chanyeol, that hurt." Muttered Jihye who was looking at her knee. Jihye grabbed her phone and placed it to her ear, having the phone lean on her shoulder. She got up with still her toothbrush in her hand she walked back slowly, limping towards her bedroom. She halted to a stop. "What?!"

"I'm really sorry for calling you like this and at short notice, but we need you down here at music bank as soon as you can, but one of the stylist's fell ill and we are desperate Jihye they go live inabout 15- 20 minutes...please?!" Her stylist friend Hyemi rambled down the phone."Yeah...Sure, Of course i'll come, give me ten minutes top...The studio is not far from my apartment. I'll run" Jihye replied still with toothpaste in , she was thinking if Hyemi would understand her. "Thank you so much! Jihye, I owe you one" Jihye nodded and ended the call . She grabbed her bag and threw her phone in there and rushed back into the bathroom, finally washing .

Jihye quickly got dressed even hopping around her room trying to pull up her skinny jeans up. "Come on!, TODAY is not the day to tell me i gained weight okay?!" Jihye yanked them up and grabbed her bag. She ran to the shoe closet and grabbed her white pumps and placed them on. She went back to her bedroom and looked in the mirror and applied some light foundation on and lipstick before running back into the living room and throwing her wallet and keycard in her bag.

Jihye looked around the room to see if she may have forgotton anything, Jihye opened the front door and walked out and closed it. "MY KIT. MY STYLIST KIT!...why, why do i always do that? Seriously sometimes, you are just so- Jihye." Jihye huffed in frustration. She chuckled to herself and she opened the door again and grabbed her kit that was by the door and pulled the kit that was on wheels out the door. This is who Jihye was, a clumsy, forgetful, girl that talks to herself. Attractive.

Jihye ran d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter