Act Three: He.... Also Knows Me?

Love Drama

After buying all the props, the trio went to a nearby restaurant for dinner, causing Chanyeol to feel even more awkward.

"Ah! I'm so tired! You guys can go. I will wait for you guys here. I wanna rest a bit," Suho plopped down in a seat at their table while Kris and Chanyeol went to the counter to buy their lunch. "I want a big set, okay?"

"I'm sorry. He is quite demanding sometimes but please believe in me, he is a good person," Chanyeol said while they are queuing  up to buy food.

"Don't worry. I've predicted this since I accepted his confession. Furthermore, I don't have the heart to let Suho buy the food himself," Kris said.

"Uhm, sorry. Kris sunbaenim, I-I forgot to congratulate you guys so-".

"This is the first time you've initiated a conversation with me, Chanyeol-ah," Kris spoke with a handsome smile, making the younger blushed a bit.

"Eh? What did you just s--".

"Good evening, what can I help you?" asked the young girl at the register.

"Good evening. Please give us one big set, two medium sets and one hot coffee," Kris ordered quickly.

"Your food will ready soon. Please wait patiently at the side."

The two stay there with silence. And finally, the elder broke it. "The first time I saw you, I thought you were unique and mysterious at the same time."

The younger looked instantly up at the elder beside him. ""Although you're almost my height, you love to hide at somewhere else. Strangely, that's why I always look at you".

The younger's cheeks turned even redder. He always looked at me?

"Here's your order. Enjoy."

Chanyeol wanted about to take his tray the elder continue on speaking.

"At first, I thought you were a girl because you look prettier than handsome," Kris continue on praising the younger. Out of the blue, he remembered the bump incident and turned to the younger in an epiphany. "Chanyeol, the pretty girl that I bumped into last week...was she actually you?"

Chanyeol dropped his food in shock when the words processed. His right hand was burnt because of the scalding hot coffee. He grit his teeth as he began to shake his hand as he seethed. "I don't know what you are talking".

Kris, who was surprised and shocked, quickly took the younger scald hand. "Are you okay? Give me your hand".

Without knowing, Chanyeol burst into tears from the agonizing burn as he cried out. "Why is this happening...?"

Kris was speechless at that time, looking at the younger crying face. It's somehow cute and beautiful.

Chanyeol quickly retrieved his hand from the elder's grip and said hurriedly. "I just remembered that I have to go home early. Sorry for the mess!"

Chanyeol, took his bag from the table's chair and luckily, Suho was in sleeping peacefully on his elbows. He ran like lightning towards his house without hearing the elder shouting as he exited the restaurant. "Hey, Chanyeol wait!"

"He recognized me!" Chanyeol gasped, heaving for breath once he arrived at his front door. "He notices me. He always looks at me and not Suho. He... He knows who I am."        

Chanyeol suddenly cut himself off and his shoulders slumped forward, gazing sadly at the ground when he realized that he was getting his hopes up for nothing. "He's already Suho's boyfriend..."