Act One: He Doesn't Belong to Me

Love Drama

Chanyeol POV

I like someone. His name is Kris Wu, the vice-chairman of Drama & Theatre Club. He is tall and really popular among the students. Although we are in the same club, we never talked to each other.

"Ah, he is handsome, isn't he? When I look at his face, my heart flutters and I feel so warm!" Suho sighed in longing.

"Who?" I blankly asked.

"Kris, of course! Who else? You rarely see someone more gentle than he is!"

Suho is my only childhodd bestfriend He's cute, like a girl. But he is one year older than me. He is the same age as Kris, 18 years old.

"S-Suho, y-you like Kris, too?" I stutter in surprise.

He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.  "Chanyeol-ah, did you just say 'too'?" Suho is now narrowing his eyes. Now I just turn into my clumsy mode. "N-no! I just-"

My words are cut off by the person who just happened to be my crush.

End Of POV

 

"Hello to all club members! Sorry for being a tad late. We'd better start our training for the upcoming performance! Let's move the desks to create some space." The deep voice that Chanyeol admired broke the silence in the clubroom.

"Okay, let's start now!" Suho replied giddily. Suho's active personality allowed Suho to socialize with Kris as easily as one could say ABC. The cute yet short guy like him was really a suitable partner for Kris. 

"Whoa! This desk is so heavy! Someone please help me," one of the girls member requested. And without a second thought, Chanyeol aided her in moving the desk. "Whoa, you're really strong! Thanks, Yeol!" The girl praised Chanyeol and continue to do her work.

Unfortunately for Chanyeol, he didn't have self confidence and furthermore, he was tall. Just a few inch difference from Kris. And, he was also strong. No man would fall for him. But Suho was the opposite. Although he was male, he had feminine features. No wonder both guys and girls were attracted to him.

'I shouldn't worry... But Suho also said that he likes Kris,' Chanyeol whispered to his throbbing heart.

 


The school bell rang, indicating that it was time for a break. 

"I think... I have fallen in love with Kris!" Suho said dreamily while sipping his chocolate milk. "And the way he gives me his attention, I think he likes me too!" Suho was now singing Girl's Generation 'I Got A Boy' happily right after.

Chanyeol was shocked by the elder's statement. With that, he said hesitantly. "But, he doesn't necessarily look at you, right?"

The elder ogled the younger and said. "What? You mean you think the one Kris likes is you and not me?"

Chanyeol frantically shook his head. "No, it's not like that!"

"Then what? I hate the people who speak in riddles! Tell the truth, please!" Suho exclaimed in frustration.

"Don't just assume everything, Suho-hyung! I told you, it's not what I meant and I don't want you to misunderstand"

Upon hearing the younger's explanation, put his index finger under his thin lip and whispered mischievously. "We won't get the real answer unless we get it from Kris himself!" Suho's eyes widened without warning as he got an idea, which happened to be hated by the younger.

 


"Suho-hyung, are you sure about this?" Chanyeol asked uncomfortably.

"Yeah and wow! You look so pretty as a girl! Just like Stella Li, the famous model!"

And once again, Chanyeol's level of self-confidence dropped. "Are you really sure that he will recognize us in these girl uniforms?" Chanyeol inquired worriedly.

"Yes, of course. If Kris really likes you, then he will recognize you. If he likes me, he'll recognize me. If he recognizes you, I'll move on and if he doesn't, I'm gonna confess to him, deal?"

Chanyeol nodded slowly.

"Good luck, 'kay Yeol? I'll not giving up!"

Their plan was to find out whether Kris liked Chanyeol or Suho. Suho was also dressed in a girl uniform, like Chanyeol. Although Chanyeol knew that he would instantly being rejected, he wanted to try, at least once.

"Shh!!!" Suho suddenly shushed, even though the younger hadn't said anything. "Our target has arrived! When I count to three, we will go, okay? One, two, now!"

Suho pulled Chanyeol hand and ran towards their target. As planned, they bumped onto Kris.

"What the-- Walk properly will you, guys!" Kris exclaimed as he turned around, ready to reprimand the students, but then paused as he took a look at the two at the two carefully, particularly the shorter. "Eh, wait. Suho? Why are you dressed in a girl uniform?"

Suho smiled because the elder recognized him, even in girl form. "Uhm! Yes, it's me! I'm... just having some fun. And urm... Kris, do you know her?" Suho pointed at Chanyeol, who had accidentally fell to the floor when he bumped into the taller. Kris looked at the younger, frowning a bit.

"No, we've never met before".

And that's how it went. The victory went to Suho, the undeniable suitable partner for Kris. Chanyeol's heart broke into tiny fragments as the elder said the word 'never'. While Chanyeol could hear his remains of his heart shattering, Suho was frolicking like a girl who had just received a beautiful dress.

"Uhm, Kris. Could you follow me for a second? I wanna have a word with you" Suho requested the elder.

"What it is? Can we talk here?"vKris asked the happy guy.

"Hurm...just follow me then you'll know what it is" Suho replied with a wide grin.

"Okay, geez, you're so weird. Wearing a girls' uniform".

With that, the two left the younger alone pitifully on the floor.

"Why am I so stupid? The answer had been written on his heart since the beginning!" Chanyeol muttered to himself as he held back his tears and got up to his feet, gently smoothing down his uniform skirt. "How could I even hope for such a thing...?" 

 

 

 

 

"He Doesn't belong to me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




A/N:  This is Chap. 1... so relieved that I finally managed to publish this chapter... thank god...

Sorry for the grammatical errors. Just enjoy the story... Bye for now!