Act Two: My Heart

Love Drama

"Hi guys, I am going to announce something. Kris and I are now in relationshi!" Suho exclaimed happily as his hand wrapped around Kris'.

All of the members of Drama & Theatre Club were speechless, hearing the statement.

"What?!! Since when?!" The chairman, Krystal, shrieked in surprse.

Almost jumping in excitement, Suho replied. "Since 2 days ago!"

The members of the said club congratulated them and cheered for them. Except for one. That one person only smiled his best smile, trying to hide his sorrow and pain he was experiencing. 

 

Chanyeol's POV   

It had been one week since the 'incident' that day. At first Kris had rejected Suho, but finally, they are together. I knew about this, of course, from my enemy, Suho. Though I couldn't at all see him as a rival or as an enemy for he was my best friend and I cared about him, I wanted him to be happy. 

"There is no time to relax anymore! Hurry up and arrange the chairs, desks and we will start our discussion," Kris, the person who broke my heart and shattered it into pieces, said.

"Eh? Isn't too early?" Then his beautiful partner asked.

"You gotta be kidding me! We only have two months to go before the D-day and our perfomances still lack something. We have to settle it today!". 

Kris suddenly glanced at me while fixing his hair. No matter how it goes in future, he won't belong to me.

End Of POV

 

"Yeol-ah, when school is over, Kris asked me to accompany him to buy the drama props. Want to join us?" Suho asked witth a broad of smile plastered on his face.

"Sorry, but I have to go home early" Chanyeol said with a pout.

Suho suddenly death glared into Chanyeol's chocolate brown eyes. "Chanyeol-ah, you don't want to be friends with me anymore just because Kris has become my boyfriend?".

No, I'll just feel awkward because I don't know how to face you two.

"You are my friend. My childhood friend. Even though I'm coupled with Kris, I'm sure it won't be a wall to separate our friendship," Suho in a depressed tone. "If the one Kris likes were you and not me, I would support you guys and congratulate you both, right?"

Chanyeol doesn't has a heart to rejected it so, he ends up tagging along.

 


At the shop....

 

"I think this is the best sword for our drama".

The couple are exchanging ideas on which sword and props to buy, leaving the third wheel behind.

"Isn't it too expensive? You want to destroy our budget for buying this expensive plastic sword?" Kris questions. Howeverm they were the opposite. If Suho wanted something, Kris would surely want something else.

"You're so stingy! We can get the money back when we get profit from the ticket selling," Suho pouted cutely, trying to impress his partner.

"That's right. But don't forget that we have to pay for the rent of the expensive stage!" The shop had a lovely, cheerful atmosphere because of the couple. Well, they didn't know that a broken heart kept on shrinking at every passing second.

"What's your opinion, Chanyeol?"

The younger suddenly looked up from staring at the most intriguing ground in surprise. "Huh?!".

"This swords. Which one do you think would be suitable for our perfomance?" Kris asked.

The younger's heart was pumping fast. "Urm...I thought that maybe that sword in right would be okay."

With that, Kris sighed in relief. "Oh, this one? Ha Ha! Chanyeol's tastes are just like me! Now it's 2 against 1. We're getting this one."

It made Chanyeol smile a bit, looking at his crush's happy face. This was the first time Chanyeol had seen the man smile, and what made him even more content was that it was because of the him. "Hey, don't you dare try to steal my friend. He's mine!" Suho said as he hugged Chanyeol's arm.

"But now he is my friend too!"Kris grinned.

"Eee, do not come near us!" Suho hugged Chanyeol's whole body even tighter and pressed his face against the taller boy's chest as he playfully glared at his partner.

 

"It'll be okay if it's like this. Friends, that sounds good to me. If I can see him, then that's enough."