A New Friend

A Real Oppa

Hopefully, you guys have noticed that the drama is dying down. Anyway, the reason for the fight (ahem, VERBAL DISAGREEMENT, I mean) will be revealed later in the story.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooyoung's POV

That hag, that dork, that LAZY KEY! Oh, he irritates me, he irritates me so much! Being mean to me for no reason.

Ignoring my insults towards Oppa, I walked outside to dump the garbage bag into the big tub full of trash. I hoisted it over my head and attempted to lift it into the bucket, but all of the trash came raining down on the ground.

"CRAP!" I cursed in disbelief. I looked towards the pile of junk that I would have to clean up, in the cold, rainy weather.

I crouched down and attempted to pick up a rotten banana peel, but dropped it as soon as I saw a cloud of fruit flies zoom towards it.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust, but I heard a voice behind me.

"Umm, do you want some help with that?"

I turned around to see a boy who looked older than me by a little, yet younger than Key. He had blonde hair, and he was wearing   a black sleeve-less top. Overall, he would be classified as a pretty boy.

"Y-Yes...." I stuttered.

He smirked and crouched down so that he was close enough to the trash to pick it up.

"Well, were never gonna get anywhere if you keep staring at me, right?" He teased.

"R-Right." I blushed and started picking up what I could.

"So, are you new around here? What's your name? I'm Kevin Woo, and I live in the house right next to the one you came out of." He introduced himself.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung. I'm an orphan," I tried to swallow the lump in my throat as I kept going, "So I'm living with an unnie named Tiffany and an oppa named Key."

"Oh, so you know Key?  I was friends with hm when I was little. He would always come over and try to play basketball with me, but in the end he lost. It was always really funny."

Really? Kevin was friends with Key? How come Oppa never mentions him? "How come Key never mentions you?" I asked.

"To make a long story short, it all fell apart last year. We were best friends until he started dating a girl named Nicole. Nicole was OBVIOUSLY using Key, but he was too blind to notice it. When we tried to bring him to his senses, he stoopped talking to everyone except for Nicole and Tiffany Noona."

"Oh......"

"Well, I guess were done."

I looked at the ground and almost couldn't believe that all of the trash was cleaned up.

He stood up and almost walked away but I called him back.

"Wait! How can I repay you?"

"Well.....Maybe I could treat you to lunch tomorrow?"

"Hey, that's not fair!" I laughed. "I'm supposed to treat you!'

He chuckled a little too, but a recognizable voice interrupted us.

"Sooyoung, what are you doing here?"