Key vs. Kevin.....OVER ME?!

A Real Oppa

Hey, guys, I just wanted to say that Sooyoung and Kevin are NOT a couple. I just put him in here to add a love triangle. Not that Kevin loves Sooyoung....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooyoung's POV

I flipped my head to find a fuming Key, giving both me and Kevin a cold glare. I let out an almost silent whimper and the single thought in my mind was 'Here comes trouble.'

It took me some courage to say, "The trash spilled and Kevin Oppa helped me clean it up. He was a good help."

But Key's attention wasn't on me. No, his eyes were glued to Kevin's apolegetic face.

"Okay," Kevin started explaining, "I was being a gentleman. I wasn't supposed to just stand here and let her pick up the trash by herself. You weren't helping, so I had to."

"The thing that bugs me isn't that you were helping Sooyoung!" Key fired back. "The thing that bugged me was that after all these years of not talking to me, you're suddenly all touchy-touchy with my sister?"

Sister?! Since when was I his sister?! I had only been living with him for a few hours! And were not at all 'touchy-touchy!'

"Hey! YOUR THE ONE WHO GAVE UP ON EVERYONE BECAUSE OF NICOLE JUNG!"

Those were the few words from Kevin which made Key grab me and attempt to pull me inside.

This was it.

"Excuse me?! After how rude you were to me when I came here, suddenly your all 'don't touch my sister?' What's wrong with you?! I'm a HUMAN BEING! I can do what I want to." I yelled.

I could see a hint of disappoinment in Key's face, and he tried to grab me again, but I slapped his sorry hand away.

"I yell at you like that, and you don't even have a comeback?" I asked, fully satisfied.

The backlights flickered on and Tiffany came storming outside.

"What is going on here?! Sooyoung, Key inside, NOW! Kevin, I'm going to talk to your mother tomorrow."

"B-But Noona!" Key stuttered.

"Be quiet! I don't want a single word before you explain why you're out here in the pouring rain, with trash all over your clothes, at 12:15 AM?!" And with that she strutted inside.

I gulped. It had been that long already?

Key turned to face me.

"Let's go inside before we get any wetter." He muttered.

 

After a long, hot shower in my new room (it was very pretty) I sat down on the bed to rub my hair with a towel.

The sheets were golden with vertical stripes of bronze. The bed-frame was an eye-catching mahogany. The walls were painted cream, with one single horizontal gloss stripe. The lamp was a usual lamp with a white shade, an almond shaped stand, and little tiny brown beads on the edge of the shade. The soft carpet on the floor gave the room a homely feel, and there was a small study desk in the corner of the room.  Overall, the room had a very 'hotel-like' feel. It took me a few minutes to get my hair to the point where it wasn't dripping.

I stepped outside of the room in my pajamas and circled around the hall trying to find the living room. Once I found the large room, I immedietly spotted a guilty Key and a crazed Tiffany.

I plopped down in the empty green, velvet couch and stared at the ground.

"Sooyoung, what do you have to say for yourself?" Tiffany demanded.

I gulped. I thought that Tiffany was an unnie, not a mom!

"Umm....I was taking out t-the tr-trash..." I stammered.

"And it took you," she glanced at the clock, "45 minutes?"

"Uhhh...."I tried to find an answer in the curls of Tiffany's hair. Nope, no answer there.

"I did it." Key spoke up.

I looked at him, confuzzled.

"I stalled her and it took a little too long. Sorry." Key blurted out.

"Ummm.....Okay?" Tiffany said unsurely.

"Oh well," she continued.

She came and gave me a tight hug and gave Key a quick kiss on the top of his head.

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again."

Key and I both took the chance to run upstairs, and heard a slight chuckle from Tiffany.

"Hey, Key," I called out, "Thanks. I owe you."

Key didn't say anything, but looked at me with a dirty look, pushed me against the wall, covered my eyes. I felt something wet on my neck, and opened my eyes, only to find him gone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anybody have a guess at what it was? BTW, IWriteForU go ahead and make a picture with Key, Kevin, Sooyoung, and Tiffany.