So, Who's Who?

A Real Oppa

Tiffany's POV

The girl (I think her name was Sooyoung) was taller than me, yet when Lee Soo Man called me, he said she was younger. Either I was shrinking, or she was a biological freak.

Wait, scratch that. That's not a very nice thing to say. Some people are just naturally tall.

I took another look at her, because maybe, just maybe, her clothes will say something about her. She was wearing a simple orange sweatshirt, and black leggings that clung to her legs. She had her hood on, but the little hair that could be shown was long, brown wavy hair. 

I welcomed her inside with open arms.

"Annyeong Haseyo, thank you for coming! As you know, my name is Tiffany, and I look forward to taking care of you. My younger brother, Key, is upstairs studying, but he should be coming downstairs any minute." I said.

She stepped in and wiped off her feet. While taking off her shoes she said, "Annyeong Haseyo Tiffany Unnie, my name is Sooyoung." She bowed as she said that.

I laughed. "Oh honey, we don't need to be so formal in here! We're sisters now! In fact you don't even have to call me unnie."

A small smile sneaked its way to her face.

"Well then, Tiffany, may I know when we will have dinner?"

"Oh, yes. Thank you for reminding me. Go ahead and sit at the table. It's down that hall, at the very end--Have a seat, I'll be there once I get Key to come downstairs." I answered.

She took off her hood (that relieved me, because it means she opening up to us, even if it's just a wee bit!) and walked where I had directed her. As she did, I walked over to the bottom of the stairs.

I called out, with my 'friendly big-sister voice,' "Key! I have a surprise for you! Come downstairs for dinner and I'll show you what it is!"

Key had been very excited when I told him that somebody else was moving into the house. I could tell that he and Sooyoung were going to get along very well.

"Noona, one second! I'm almost done with my homework, and that way I can spend some quality time with you and the new dongsaeng!" He yelled down, with enthusiasm. 

Key isn't like most little brothers. He isn't annoying, he isn't gross, and he CERTAINLY isn't lazy. He cares deeply about people naturally, whether it's someone he's known his entire life or a random guy off the street. Sometimes he cares about me like I'm his little sister. He cooks for me when I'm sick, has food prepared when I come back from work, and does the laundry. He also protects me (he's taller than me so he looks older). I was once almost mugged but luckily Key was around, so he came over and saved me. That's why I love my little brother; though most noona's don't admit that they love their little brother. He was about 4 years younger than me. I was 20, he was 16, and Sooyoung just turned 16. That makes Key Sooyoung's oppa.

He came striding down the stairs and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Good evening, Noona."

"It's a special occasion, and Taeyon unnie knew, so she dropped off some food." I mentioned.

"Can you go and introduce yourself to her?" I added.

"Yeah, of course. I finished my homework early so I could spend some quality time with the dongsaeng." He replied. "By the way, is it a boy or a girl?"

"Find out for yourself."

He walked down to the dining room, and I stood there until he was out of sight.

I walked out side to grab the food from Taeyon unnie.

I saw a note on it.

This is for the new dongsaeng! Tell her I'm excited that she's here, and I'm sorry that I couldn't be here!

I was worried about unnie...She was having her first date with a guy named Onew who's rumored to be a playboy. But, Taeyon unnie's strong, and if something happens she can handle it.

And there's always Jessica unnie.....

I looked inside and there was a lot of different food-not necessarily all Korean. It had a collection of Kimchi, Sushi, Pad Thai, Orange Chicken and steamed rice, and my favorite- Tacos!

Yup, never get sick of Spanish food!

I strolled happily down the hall to the dining room and sat down, but I saw something surprising from Key.

He was glaring coldly at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung was doing the same back.

I braced myself, because I had a feeling that this was going to be long.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anybody have any guesses on what happened? At all? Tell me if you think you know! Well, that's that, I won't write until I get AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS FOR THIS CHAPTER! It sounds like too much, but if everybody who viewed this story commented, I'd have AT LEAST 10 comments. So, what're you waiting for? Comment and suscribe!