What's Going On?

A Real Oppa

Tiffany's POV

I stared as hard as I could at the two (Sooyoung and Key) and couldn't help but hold in a slight laugh. It's a bad thing that they're arguing, but I found it kind of funny that they had such a big arguement during the three minutes it took me to get the food. 

I wondered what they were arguing about. Maybe they know each other? Or a small misunderstanding happened? Either way, nothing fit together in my head. It was like a puzzle missing a piece.

"So.........Who's hungry?" I tried to break the ice.

I set the food out on the table. Normally Key helped me set the table, but I guess he was a little too absorbed in the small rivalry that was going on. Both Key and Sooyoung made a mad grab for the Pad Thai, and in seconds they were fighting over who gets it.

"Give it to me! I'm the guest!" Sooyoung demanded.

"No way! It's my house, and I worked hard. I deserve to have it first!" Key shot back.

The two kept on fighting until I had to go, "Umm, how about I take it and give you both a little."

I guessed that I was on Sooyoung's good side, because then and there she passed it to me.

I scooped up an equal amount and put it into both of their bowl's. Sooyoung finished faster than I've ever seen someone and eat and Key began going faster once he saw that Sooyoung was done. It was an endless battle that went on and on, and in the end I didn't get any Pad Thai.

Pretty soon, all of the food was gone-Except for the taco's, which I saved with my heart.

Key spoke up, "Noona, what's going to happen tomorrow, during your concert?"

I gulped. I almost forgot about my concert with the Trouble Trio.

Yup. Stupid name, right? Truth is, we're all really sweet. The Trouble Trio was the band that I was in. I was the Maknae, Jessica Unnie was the fashionholic girly one, and then Taeyon Unnie was the leader. Luckily, tomorrow it was only a solo concert (Yes, only me). I'd leave on my own, and if something happened, they would call one of the unnie's.

"Can I trust you guys to stay on your own?" I half-asked.

"Noona, I think you know the answer to the question." 

"Right. Well, I guess I'll have Jessica Unnie and Taeyon Unnie come and babysit the both of you."

"Scratch that," Key added, "They're going to babysit SOOYOUNG. I'm going to take care of myself."

"Yeah. Okay, then Key will you take out the trash?" I said.

"Wait--Sooyoung should. She's going to live with us, so she might as well learn how to take out the trash."

"WHY ME? You go do it, you hag." Sooyoung denied.

"Well, your gonna learn how to take care of yourself." Key debated.

"It's my first day!"

"So what?"

"Can't I get SOME special treatment?"

"Just take out the trash, twerp."

And so she did. Just like that. She was up, and looking for the garbage can.

Sooyoung's a smart girl. She knows better than to argue with someone.