004

Seohyun A.K.A The Fallen Angel...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter4

             Seohyun woke up by the bothersome doorbell ,she walked flow down to the door and opened it with her eyes still not opened perfectly and with her sleeping pajamas and her straight fallen over her shoulders hair and her nasty-breathed mouth .

"Hello, Hyunnie!" she heard someone calling ,she opened her eyes because she have heard that voice before .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh ,unnies! what are you doing here.....this earlier it's only 6 in the morning?" she asked as she let them in .

"we wanted to have breakfast with you then go to school together~" said Jessica with a wide smile .

"Oh! then please set and let chef Seohyun make you your breakfast~" she said with a wide grin as she headed to the kitchen and started to make the breakfast .

***

Exo woke up by the loud voices of laughers and giggles ,*if there is someone here?* they though as they headed down staires with heavy and slowly steps .

"What the hell are you doing are?"  asked Kris with annoyed by the 8 girls that were sitting on their couch while watching their T.V and they were having fun with their angel .

Seohyun who heard that quickly teleport beside him and made him go up and down in the air ,then she let him down with a smile "That's what you get for saying bad words!" she commented as she turned her head to Snsd way and saw them standing with their mouth hang opened and widen eyed .

***

"so cool! so that's why you're good at everything!" said Taeyeon exited as she hugged the Fallen Angel so tightly ,But Seohyun didn't mind it and hugged her back .

"but if you told anyone you're died ,Kim Shorty Taeyeon!" said Baekhyun with fire eyes tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter