003

Seohyun A.K.A The Fallen Angel...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Launch time ,Seohyun went to the cafteria (?) with Snsd totally ingroing Exo .

"Seohyun-ah!" said Baekhyun as he stood next to Seohyun .

"De?" said Seohyun as she smiled at Baekhyun .

"Come and eat with us?" he said as he did 'buing buing' Seohyun smiled and was about to answer him when Taeyeon talked .

"Let me spill it out so you're not s confessed ,not a chance in Hell ,no! ,No! ,No!" she said in a singing way as she pulled Seohyun hand ,but Baekhyun did the same too .

"And who spoke with you ,Kim Shorty Taeyeon (Lol!)?" he said in a moking way .

"Shut up ,ByunTae Baekhyun!" she said in re-tern and glare at him ,as the two kept on pull Seohyun hand ,while Seohyun is standing there innocently blinking like a lost puppy (A cute one! :P) .

"Guys! ,Unnies i'm going to eat with oppas today ,maybe tomorrow?" said Seohyun as the two freed her ,Taeyeon with a pout and Baekhyun with a victory smirk .

"Fine!" said Taeyeon as she walked away stomping her feet like an angry child .

"Let's go oppa!" said Seohyun with a frown while holding her arms that was pulled by the two ByunTae .

"Annyeong oppas!" said Seohyun as she sat between Lay and Kai as it was the only left place .

"Annyeong!" said the boys with shocked 'Cause hell they didn't see Seohyun coming towards them .

after they had launch they headed to their next class 'Dancing'  .

"Annyeong!" said a hottie young girl as she got into the class .

"Annyeong Ms.Kahi!" said all of them .

"Wow! new student please stand up!" Kahi said as Seohyun stood with a wired expression .

"Nice body! can you dance?" Kahi said as she spun around Seohyun in circles .

"Of Course i can!" said Seohyun with a cheerful smile .

"Pretty smile! S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter