001

Seohyun A.K.A The Fallen Angel...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I said My name is Seohyun S-E-O-H-Y-U-N" said Seohyun and pouted .

"No ,After that!" said Luhan with a smile to make sure he heard it right .

"I'm a Fallen Angel!" she said and brought some light form her hand to the wall ,which really distroied it .

"Wow! it's not like in heaven when i through it ,it would disabear~" said Seohyun and smiled widely .

"Wait a second!" said Kris .

"Are you ing kidding me?" he said again .

"What does ing mean?" she asked Baekhyun who was beside her .

"it's a bad word!" he replied ,Seohyun eyes twitched to blue ocean like and she made a pillow fly and hit Kris in the face .

"Cursing is a bad thing!" she said ,Exo looked at her with a mazed .

"If you're an angel ,which i don't believe ,show us something~" said Kai .

Seohyun smiled before there was a wings on her back .

"Believe now?" asked Seohyun ,Exo nodded .

"Hyung ,why the room is so cold?" asked Chanyueol while rubbing his hands .

They looked around the room and found it is ice like snow .

"Opps ,Sorry" said Seohyun and un-froze the room .

"That's strange! ,if you're an angel why are you here in earth and why can we see you?" asked Suho ,he is not smart for nothing .

"I was sent to earth with unfair because of some angels that hates me ,and you can see me because i'm a Fallen angel which means i'm living in earth just like you but i still have my powers and wings" she explained .

"Powers?" asked Tao ,Seohyun nodded and continued ,

"I have 12 powers ,Light which can make me create light from nowhere and i can hold it" said Seohyun and showed them a little light from her hands .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter