002

Seohyun A.K.A The Fallen Angel...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next day Exo woke by the good smell that came from the kitchen .

They found Seohyun holding a book while she was using her hand to make the things move by their own .

" minutes and breakfast is ready!"said Seohyun as she looked at them and smiled .

"When did you learn to cook?" asked D.O as he tasted the pancakes .

"I had never cooked ,it's my first time!" said Seohyun as she moved to the empty seat .

"Really?" asked Luhan ,Seohyun nodded before tasting it ,she smiled .

"Yummy!" she said as she made the fork and knife cut and put the pancakes in by their own ,while she read a book .

 

***

 

"So this is school?" said Seohyun while looking at the building with confesed .

"Yup! ,why?" said Kai then they heard aloud y voice .

"Exo arrived!" Exo quickly hide Seohyun behind their backs before the girls see her .

"Oppas!!!!!!!!!!" the fans were screaming like crazy .

"Ah!" said Seohyun as she blocked her ear from the sound .

suddenly the girls went silent .

"Why...?" Seohyun was about to ask something ,when she saw 8 pretty girls walking to their way .

"Who...?" Seohyun was about to ask something when suddenly a short girl stood in front of her ,and eyed her from head to toe .

"Hello!" said Seohyun nervousle as she stoped time .

"Why is every one unmoving?" asked Baekhyun .

"It's because i froze time !" said Seohyun and pointed at the girls "Who are they?" she asked .

"They are the queenkas!" said Lay with a warm smile .

"Queen what?" asked Seohyun .

"They are like an big angel that is respected by everyone!" said Chanyeol to make Seohyun understand ,Seohyun nodded before unfreeze the time .

"Hi! are you a new student?" asked a another short girl with an eye smile .

Seohyun nodded ,the other 6 girls gather around her .

"She is pretty!"

"She is hot!"

"I wish i had that size!"

"she is slim"

"I like her!"

"She must have a good voice and dancing moves!"

"Guys!" shouted Taeyeon to make the girls shut up .

"I'm Taeyeon ,they're Jessica ,Tiffany ,Sooyoung ,Hyoyeon ,Sunny ,Yuri and Yoona ,you can just remember my name for now!" said Taeyeon and looked at Exo with a bad look .

"Leave her alone Taeyeon!" said Xuimin as Taeyeon pulled Seohyun with her and walked away ,Seohyun looked at Exo with help me look but they just give her a puppy face .

 

***

 

"This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter