Epilogue

Little Luhan

A/N will be in the next chapter. A long one ahead, I guess?

 

Luhan woke up with drool on his face and he knows that it was none other than his beloved son. He opened his eyes to see Ziyu lying on his chest. He turned to his side to see Sehun smirking evilly before snapping a picture of them together. The photo came out nice – in Sehun’s opinion – Ziyu was smiling brightly while Luhan has a confused expression. His attention was brought back to his son who was using his chubby fingers grabbing on to his face and smiled happily once he got his baba’s attention.

 

Luhan got up form where he was lying on bed and positioned Ziyu nicely on his hips. Ziyu giggled when Luhan started dashing for the kitchen. Sehun trailing behind them quietly. Luhan placed his baby boy onto the high chair and started on their breakfast.

 

It was a typical morning in Kim Sehun’s household. Sehun would be awake earlier than Luhan. He would sneak into their son’s room and carried their baby boy and placed their son on top on Luhan. They will then proceed to the kitchen and Luhan would start preparing their breakfast while both Sehun and Ziyu watches them quietly – well, it’s just Sehun watching while Ziyu plays with the toys that Luhan gave him.

 

Sehun smiled as he watches the back of his lover quietly. It has been a year since the tied the knot and their little bundle of joy has just turned 15 months recently. Ziyu has learned how to walk but he prefers crawling and standing on his toes, grabbing onto anything that he sees in his way. The couple has been trying to get him to say his first word since he e but they were disheartened when Ziyu’s first word was Soo. Well, their mother, Kyungsoo, did squeal in joy that his grandson’s first word was a syllable from his name but it only left Luhan sobbing in the corner. Luhan did feel better when he finds out from his mother-in-law that Sehun’s first word was Jong from Jongin’s name.

 

“Babe, I can just spend my time watching you like this with Ziyu and never get bored of it,” Sehun’s voiced out his thoughts as he his lips seductively.

 

Luhan could only hum in response as he concentrated on making sure that Ziyu’s mixture is the right amount with the right taste and the right texture. Sehun sighed as he realised that his wife ignored his advances. He walked up to the other and wrapped his hands around the slender hips. Luhan yelped in surprise.

 

Sehun smirked as he rested his chin onto Luhan’s shoulder, “How can you still be this attractive and y after giving birth to our first, hmm?” Sehun asked as his thumb caressed the scar along Luhan’s belly.

 

“I don’t know,” came Luhan’s reply. “Maybe I am just this attractive.” Luhan snorted when he hears Sehun mumbling something about he should mark Luhan more often to show who he actually belongs to.

 

The couple continued staying in that position, ignoring the presence of their child at the back. Sehun trailed his fingers along Luhan’s belly and he would go downwards towards the hem of Luhan’s pants but it got swatted away by Luhan with a scowl on his face. They swayed quietly in one another’s embrace as they enjoyed each other’s company. The couple took this time to reminisce the times that they shared. The problems that they faced and some of the sweet memories that they will never forget. Sehun swore that he could not ask for a better wife than Luhan and he was more than glad that it was Luhan who’s carrying his baby.

 

The couple was taken out of their small world when they heard Ziyu banging the table while screaming baba. Luhan turned around and watches as his son continued screaming baba. He walked over to where the child was carried him off the chair.

 

“Did you call me, darling?” Luhan asked as he kissed his son’s cheeks.

 

“Baba!” Ziyu exclaimed as he gave Luhan one of his wet, sloppy kisses.

 

Luhan kissed his son on the cheeks once again as he cried tears of joy and that was when they heard another click coming from the corner. Sehun smiled as he showed the picture to his wife. Another precious moment captured.

 

Sehun pulled both of the most important people in his life into one tight hug, not wanting to let them go. He thought that he is one of the luckiest man on earth. Look Jongin appa. You are right, I am definitely happy living with Luhan now.

 

Sehun let go of his grip on his wife and son when Ziyu screamed appa while hitting his arms with his tiny fists.

 

 

 

END.