Final

CRUEL REPLACEMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok stared at the tall figured infront him in disbelief..Luhan’s eyes were swollen, his face look so pale, and he just stared at nothing with empty eyes.

 

“L-Luhan..” he call weakly, Luhan flinch but refused to look at him, he look so much like a lifeless doll now.

 

“H-how are you..??” Minseok try to ask again, but Luhan just keep quiet and staring blankly at the floor.

 

“He always like that after you guys broke up..Hyung always tried to hurt himself..” Minseok turn around and saw Sehun who standing against the door, smiling bitterly at Luhan.. “I’m glad you want to see him now”

 

“is he gonna be okay..??” Minseok ask hesistedly, Sehun look at him with with sadness, and shaking his head.

 

“I don’t know…”Minseok sigh and staring at Luhan in sadness.

“do you mind to talk with him, I need to grab something outside..??” Sehun ask, and Minseok just nod nervously, Sehun smile at him the left, leaving the two ex lovers alone.

 

Minseok look at Luhan before slowly walk closer to the younger man, who seem doesn’t realize his presence.

 

“Lu-Luhan..its me..Minseok..” he said slowly, Minseok kneel down infront Luhan and touch The younger’s hands gently , Luhan flinch again when he felt the touch, slowly he turn at Minseok and realized, he was actually not dreaming, because Minseok.. the real Minseok is infront him.

 

“Min…seok..??” he stutter, Minseok nodding his head, try to hold his tears back.

“hey I’m here..” Minseok said hoarsely, the lump in his throat is so painfull.

 

“Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter