Chapter II

CRUEL REPLACEMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"raining again ..." I sigh, I don't carry any umbrella with me, my friends also had gone home, there is no one in school at this hour.

 

I snorted and pout feeling annoyed, I really hate the Rains, because I always get sick during the rainy day,. My body endurance is really weak.

 

It was late afternoon and the sky just really dark, how could I go home if like this..?? I was afraid to stayin at school alone.

 

I frown, maybe its better....if I just run through the rains, I so sure rain will never stop until late night, I looked at the rains which falls continuously.

 

"Alright.." I decided then ran through quickly, putting my bag on top my head, I kept running, my body already shivering like crazy, suddenly a car stop and almost hit me.

 

I was frozen, my bag fall down on the ground and I just stood ther in shock and let the the rain soaking myself even more.

 

the car’s door open then slammed hard, I was surprise to see the owner's, it was Luhan, He walk towards me with angry face, I gasp as he grab my wrist and forced me into the car.

 

I can only be silent, afraid to even move a little bit, I look down when he enters the car and sat down beside me without speaking a bit, he just drove in silent

 

 

"Lu-luhan-ah I am sorry” I whimpers, I don’t even know why I apologized, but his face is scared me.

 

"just shut up" Luhan said sharply, I fell silent, and decided not to speak again.

 

"We are going to my apartment, your house is far enough from here right,.??,  you could caught the cold Jieun-ah" he said softly, but silent as he said that name again, he glanced towards me and quickly look forward again, I just bit my lips holding back my tears and nod in silent.

 

All you concern is about her.. and not me..

 

I look down and play with my fingers, try to forget the wrong name he called me, I should be happy, because this is the first time he invite me to his apartment, I smile, maybe there is a lucky to get caught in the rain like this.

 

Luhan’s apartment is really clean, I smile at the domination of colour white in his apartement, Luhan told me to go take warm shower and change my wet clothes in his bedroom, I wait for him in the bed after take a shower, Luhan walk closer toward me.

 

"Wear this" he said quietly, he gave me his clothes, I picked up and immediately change my shirt, Luhan's shirt look so big for my body, I frown our heights not even that different or am I getting thinner.

 

I sigh and took a breath at the shirt, his warm scent covers me, very warm, I closed my eyes ading the fragrance and warmth of the clothes, it seems like he was me, something he never does to me..I couldn’t help but feeling hotter and blush at the thought.

 

 

a knock interrupted my thoughts, I walk to open the door and Luhan silently stood infront the door.

 

"why your face look so red ..???" he ask, I blush even hard, shooking  my head nervously, he was right even myself can feel the suddenly heats around me.

 

"are you sick ..??" he ask again and I try to deny it again, but the dizzy  feeling hitting my head, Luhan hiss before slowly approached me, he touch my forehead and angrily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter