Chapter VI

CRUEL REPLACEMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok pov

 

 

"do you really want me to tell you about Song Jieun..??" ask Sehun softly, we were sitting on a bench, in the park where I always waiting for Luhan before, I sigh remember about it just make my heart feel sick, I look at him and nod.

 

"yes .. tell me please.. " I begs, Sehun sigh heavily. 

 

"Okay" Sehun said at last, I smile, then fix my position to listen to the story. 

 

"Luhan hyung as you know very popular among girls, Jieun noona...that girl was so lucky, just in the first meeting she success to stole Luhan’s hyung heart and be his first girlfriend, all went well for them, their relationship also received the blessing of all parties, they were so happy that time..” sehun stop and look at me with sad eyes “but the happiness must end so quickly..” I look at him in confuse, Sehun take a deep breath and continued

 

“Luhan hyung was hospitalized because of the injure during a fight with someone, and Jieun noona go to visit him in the hospital” again he stop and look up at the sky, he looks so sad,  bit my lips, question myself if I want to hear the rest of the story, but before I can think about it even further Sehun beat my thought off..

 

“but God says another, she had never met Luhan hyung,b-because a car hit her.. and and she died..." I was stun to hear it.

 

 I shut my mouth in shock..so Jieun has died... I didn't know about it... 

 

Sehun sighed heavily, then turn to me

 

"You know why Luhan hyung acting like that, because he always blames himself as the cause of Jieun’s death, even though we all know he wasn’t" I restrain myself not to cry,  Sehun look at me and slowly pull me into his arms, I just let  him be.

 

"That’s why Luhan couldn’t forget about Jieun noona, for him all is a dream.. until he met you a year ago, he saw Jieun in you.. he saw Jieun noona when he saw you " unconsciously, I sobs into sehun's arms, so Luhan really feel like that, I do not know how miserable his heart when he look at my face, I should not see him, I should have never met him, I just make Luhan in pain.

 

"don't cry..." Sehun whispers.

"please don't cry..I'm here for you .. I'll take care of you.." I just silently crying in his arms, my heart hurt like hell.

 

"DON'T TOUCH HIM ..!!!" I startled when Sehun suddenly pull away and drawn by someone...,Sehun crashing down on the ground and hiss in pain, I look at him shock.

 

"Luhan..!!!" I yell in shock, Luhan just standing in there with angry face, looking at me and Sehun in angry silent.

 

"Luhan don't ..!!" Luhan want to hit Sehun again, fortunately Yongguk and Mark were there and quickly grabs Luhan’s hand, I immediately helped Sehun to stand up.

 

Sehun star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter