Chapter 1: The Beginning

The Monday Couple Journey

 

‘On Mondays, I got a man…’

Gary’s POV:
Omo! Jihyo’s got a man on Monday? Am I the man she’s talking about? Yeah! That’s right, I am officially the Monday Boyfriend! I’m so glad Jihyo doesn’t mind having a love line with me! Jihyo-ah, saranghae!

Jihyo’s POV:
Yah oppa, do you know what I’m trying to hint to you! Aish, you just look happy, and you’re laughing so heartily over there. Don’t you understand that I’m trying to say, I love you? Aigoo Kang Gary is such a huge pabo! Eottoke (What to do)?


*FLASHBACK*

‘Yah Jihyo, tomorrow you will be filming the 2nd episode of Running Man, the new television variety programme. Are you prepared already?’, Jihyo’s manager chirped.

‘Unnie, when have I never been prepared for filming?’, Jihyo rebutted, stood up from her red leather couch, and started speed jogging on the spot, creating laughter for both her manager unnie and herself.

‘Oh geurae? (Oh really?) Let me test you on the members on the show! Which are the seven Running Man members now?’ Jihyo’s manager asked.

‘Unnie, are you underestimating me? There’s Jaesuk oppa, Jongkook oppa, Sukjin oppa, Haha oppa,’ Jihyo replied immediately. ‘There’s also Song Joong Ki, that flower boy who looks really good!’ Jihyo swooned. ‘And there’s also…’ Jihyo stopped.

‘There’s also who?’ Jihyo’s manager asked her.

‘Ah, I forgot, Unnie!’ Jihyo said in frustration as she rushed to pick her smartphone up.

‘R, U, N, N, I, N ,G ,M ,A ,N’ Jihyo recited as she punched in these letters into the NAVER search engine.

‘Ah, Gary oppa and Lee Kwang Soo. I don’t really know them that well, hope it doesn’t get awkward tomorrow’ Jihyo thought to herself, and continued with her breakfast


Author: First chapter up! Please do tell me what you think! By the way, the first 3 chapters are an introduction to how the Monday Couple started, it will be slightly shorter, so it's not that interesting yet! Do stay tuned!! Gomawo~