Ch.11

Something More Than Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday, and Minho and Taemin were hanging out at Minho’s house since his parents were away for the weekend. They were sitting at the kitchen table doing their homework (who does homework on a Saturday?). At least Minho was; Taemin was fiddling with his phone since he couldn’t concentrate on school work.

“Taemin, stop playing with your phone. We gotta finish this or I won’t let us do anything fun tonight,” Minho said. Taemin sighed and put his phone down and picked up his pencil and began doodling on his paper. Why does he have to be so academic? I hate homework Taemin thought while pouting. Minho glanced over at him and saw that he was frowning. He reached over and grabbed Taemin’s phone and flipped it open.

“Come here, Tae, let’s take a picture together,” He said. Taemin looked up at him and grinned widely and scooted over to him so they were close together. Minho held the phone and pressed the button.

“I like it! I’m setting it at my wallpaper!” Taemin said happily.

Minho kissed him on the cheek. I love making him smile.

Onew was walking around town looking for something to do. He was bored and his friends were off doing coupley things together. He sort of envied them. I should get a girlfriend…

“Hey!”

Jessica Jung walked out of a store, empty handed, with a grin on her face. She and Onew had several classes together and got along. Some people thought that because she was a cheerleader she was a stuck up snob, but in reality once you got to know her she was really nice and funny.

“Oh, hey Sica! What are you doing out alone?” Onew said as they walked toward each other. Generally Jessica was always with one of her friends, so it was unusual to see her alone. Jessica sighed and swept her blonde bangs out of her hair and looked unhappy.

“I’m trying to find my sister. She’s supposed to be grounded, but my parents are out today so she left the house. But my mom is going to be home in like an hour, and if Krystal isn’t there then I’m going to get in trouble for letting her leave,” Jessica informed him, rolling her eyes.

“Want me to help you look for her?” Onew offered. Jessica looked at him and smiled.

“Yeah, if it’s not a bother for you,” She accepted. Onew shook his head and together they walked off in search for the missing Krystal.

“So last night was something, huh?” He said, striking up a conversation.

“Oh my gosh, I know! I can’t believe Sekyung did that. She’s such a , it’s no wonder everyone hates her,” Jessica said laughing.

“Really? I was under the impression she was popular,” Onew replied. Jessica shook her head as they rounded a corner.

“Haha, uh, no. Onew, Me and the girls are popular, Sekyung wishes she was. Taeyeon said we should be nice and be friends with her, but she’s soooo whiney! It’s like, grow up already! Like, she didn’t even have feelings for Jonghyun, she just thought going out with him would make her popular ‘cause you guys are so good looking. Sekyung is so fake, she really pisses me off,” Jessica ranted. Onew stared at her wide eyed. I couldn’t tell, Sica!

“Wow. So what’s up with her hating Key so much? He never even did anything to her, really,” Onew said, hoping to get the full story. Hopefully Jessica would know.

“Oh, that! Sekyung is jealous of Key, who knows why. I think she’s a homophobe. I mean, at first she told us Jonghyun broke up with her, not the other way around, and that Key had stolen him from her. So yeah, we said we’d help her get ‘revenge’ but we thought it would be like helping get Jonghyun back, even though she didn’t actually have feelings for him. But we didn’t know that she was going to go after Key like that. Everyone is really mad at her. Taeyeon is thinking of kicking her off the squad,” Jessica explained matter-of-factly.

“And this is all because she wants to be popular?” Onew asked incredulously. Jessica looked over at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter