Chapter 9

The Vision of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure I should come?” Yunho ask me.

“Of course! I want you to meet my parents. Your parent is expecting you be there too.” I said as I fix his tie. I don’t know why my parent insists us to attend the company party in the afternoon. Usually I’m only going to the family dinner in the evening.

“But you’ll lose me the second we step on the venue. You know this is my father excuse for me to meet his business partner.” Yunho pout. I finish his tie and kiss his cheek.

“It’s okay. You should meet them. You’re going to be your father replacement when you’re ready.” I said.

“But I’m not ready yet, boo.” Yunho said.

“I know you are. Just be the Yunho I know okay?” I said.

“Okay.” He said. We went to the venue of the party. As always parent love to treat their employee. So all of the staff will be there. I love the fact that my parent doesn’t care about status when they’re on their free time. I happily enter the venue after Yunho park the car. I miss my parent and my brother. I haven’t meet them for 2 months.

“Hyung!!” I yelled and waved to him as I saw him in the distance. He waved back. I pulled Yunho wrist and rush to him. I saw my laugh lightly while walking to me.

“I miss you.” I said as I hug him.

“Miss you too Joongie. I think if it’s not for umma and appa you wouldn’t meet me today.” Kangin said as he hug me back.

“Sorry I was busy. Oh yeah hyung, you know Yunho right?” I said to him.

“Of course. It’s been a while since I meet you, Yunho.” Kangin said as he hugs Yunho.

“Yes hyung. It’s been a while. How are you?” Yunho said as he hugs Kangin back and release the hug.

“I’m good. How about you? I heard from your father you’re persuing business for you master degree.” Kangin said.

“Yes. Something like that. Actually hyung I want to ask you something……” I pout when they start talking business that I don’t understand. It’s starting.

“Yunnie, hyung, don’t you want to meet our parent first before you two start talking business that I don’t understand?” I said interrupting them.

“Oh yes. You should meet our parent first.” Kangin said as he led the way to our parent. It’s full of the company staff that I know. I smiled at them when they said hi to me.

“Sorry. I was talking business the moment I saw your brother. I can’t stop it.” Yunho said as he kisses my head.

“It’s okay. I’ll be kidnap too by our mother when they saw me.” I said. Not long after that we saw our parent talking to each other. Our mothers laughing together while our father talking to their business partner. This is where I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter