Chapter 2

The Vision of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is the key and this is the card to the lift. My roommate is out and he will be back this afternoon. He will gave some ground rules of the room. I don’t know why he has that stupid rule. Okay then. Hope you enjoy your new room hyung~~” Junsu said as he leave me in front of his old room.

I sigh as went inside the apartment building. I search the number of the apartment and went inside. It’s cozy. It has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room that connect with the kitchen. I saw the bedroom that opened. I'm guessing that will be my room because it’s open and empty. I put my stuff there and start to unpack. My desk and other heavy stuff already there as Junsu and I arrange helpers to move it. After I finish unpack I went to the bathroom to take a shower as I want to take a shower because of the sweats. When I’m done, I found my new roommate making some ramen in the kitchen. He turns around and smiles at me.

“You must be Junsu’s friend. I’m Yunho. Nice to meet you.” He said with a smile on his face. I don’t know why my head suddenly spinning and everything went black. The last thing I remember I heard a loud thud on the floor.

 

‘Joongie, I love you so much. Wait for me okay? I’ll be back soon. Take a good care of our kids, okay? Wait for me okay?’

Huh? Who’s that? I feel a man kiss a forehead and went away through the sliding door. For unknown reason I feel sad when he went into that door.

 

I open my eyes. I look around me. Where the hell am I? I look around it’s my stuff but it’s in different position like it usually did. Suddenly the door opened and surprises me.

“Oh you’re awake! I’m worried that something happens bad happen with you. You don’t have any sickness right?” He asks. Oh yeah, I just move here. I scratch my neck. I ruin my first impression.

“I’m okay. I don’t know what happen. It just I’ve been under the weather for some days now. But I think I’m okay for now.” I said.

“Good then. Here I make you some soup. Sorry it’s not really good. I can’t really cook.” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter