Chapter 3

The Vision of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung are you sure you’re okay? You’re paler than usual.” Junsu said as he looks at me worriedly.

“I’m okay Junsu. Just a little bit dizzy.” I said to Junsu.

“If you’re not okay, you should stay at home. I can make Yunho to care you or I can do it.” Junsu said.

“I’m okay.” I said as I walk away but stumble into the floor.

“See you’re not okay. Come on. You need to go home.” Junsu said as he helps me up and help me walk to my dorm. I feel so dizzy I don’t realize I already in my bed when Junsu make me lie down on my bed.

“You stay I will make some soup for you. I’ll Yunho that you sick so he can take care of you later.” Junsu said. I just hum and seek comfort on my bed.

 

“Come on. You need to eat and drink your med before going to bed again. If not I will take you to the doctor tomorrow.” Someone said to me.

Eh? This dream again. That lips again. I saw it somewhere but I can’t remember where.

 

“Hyung, wake up.” Junsu said as he shakes my body. I slowly open my eyes.

“Hyung, you need to eat and drink this med. I have to go back to campus. I’ll tell Yunho later.” Junsu said as he put the soup, a glass of water and a med on my table then went out. I sat on my bed and take the soup. I ate it slowly as I don’t have any appetite to eat. I eat a little then drink then med. I lie down again as I continue to sleep.

“Jaejoong. Jaejoong.” I hear someone calling me after I sleep. He shakes my body. I open my eyes slowly.

“Are you okay? I see your food isn’t finish. Its already night. When did you eat this?” Yunho asks.

“When I got home this afternoon.” I said hoarsely.

“Come on. You need to eat and drink your med before going to bed again. If not I will take you to the doctor tomorrow.” Yunho said. My eyes widened.

“What did you just said?” I ask.

“You need to eat and drink your med.” He said. I’m just silent, as I don’t know what’s happening because it’s exactly the same like his dream.

“What’s wrong? Anywhere hurt?” Yunho asks.

“No. Nothing. I will eat.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter