Chapter 5

The Vision of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona~~ Do you remember Jaejoong?” Junsu said after he drag me from the entrance to the family area.

“Oh Jaejoong!! It’s been a long time.” Yuna noona hug me tightly.

“Hi noona. Long time no see. How are you?” I ask as I hug her back.

“I’m good. How about you? Why didn’t you come visit us for some time now?” She asks.

“Sorry noona. I’ve been busy.” I said.

“Well you should come here more.” She said. I nodded. The party was great. I catch with Junsu’s family there. Yunho introduce me to his family. Surprisingly they know my parent since they were talking to each other when Yunho and I walk to them. After the party over, as promise Yunho take me to the amusement park.

“What do you want to ride first?” Yunho ask me.

“Whatever you like. As long as it's not scary.” I said.

“Ah! You’re not fun Jaejoong. Come on let’s try this haunted house.” Yunho said as he drag me to the haunted house.

“Yunho…… I don’t think it’s a good idea.” I said sacredly.

“Don’t be a coward Jaejoong. It’ll be fun.” Yunho said.

“I’m not a coward!” I said as I rush into the haunted house. I heard Yunho laugh a little. When I went inside, suddenly I become scared again with the room dark and full of scary stuff. I saw some moving stuff. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Kyaaaa!!!” I scream as I kneel and hug my knees.

“Jaejoong!! Jaejoong!! I’m sorry. It’s me Yunho.” Yunho said to me. I look at him with tears on my eyes. I jumped into his embrace.

“You’re mean.” I hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know you’re this scared.” Yunho said.

“Take me out from here please.” I mumbled on his chest.

“Okay. Come on.” Yunho said as he led me out from the haunted house. After we went outside, he sat me on a bench as I take some breath.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry I dragged you to the haunted house.” Yunho kneel in front of me with guilty written on his face. I shook my head.

“It’s okay Yunho. It’s my fault too. I pretended to be brave in front of you.” I said to him.

“Are you sure?” Yunho ask me once again.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Come on let's go to the arcade area.” I said as I dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter