Chapter 1

The Vision of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyool awakes from her sleep. She scratches her hair as she stretch out and yawn. She lazily went outside from her room and went to the room next door. It’s her parent’s room which now only occupied with her mother. Her sick mother to be exact. She checks the medical monitors. Being a medical student helping her monitor her mother when nurse or the doctor isn’t in their house. After that she went to the kitchen to take her breakfast. Her little brother already sat there, eating his cereal.

“How’s mom?” Moonbin ask.

“Still the same. Like the doctor always said, he needs someone who can trigger him emotionally.” Jiyool said as she makes some scramble egg and bacon for herself.

“That’s only appa can do it. If only we know if appa still alive or not.” Moonbin said.

“Don’t say that Binnie. Even if he’s gone, let’s just be happy in front of umma. We don’t want him to suffer more than he already on right?” Jiyool said.

“Yeah. I miss appa.” Moonbin pout sadly.

“Don’t be sad. I’m sure if appa still alive he searching a way to contact us or go home. I miss him too. Now finish your breakfast. You’re going to late to school.” Jiyool said.

“Noona. Did you forget again it’s summer?” Moonbin said.

“Oh yeah I forgot.” Jiyool said.

“You need a break for a little while noona.” Moonbin said.

“No before umma get his health back.” Jiyool said as she continues eating. After she finishes eating, she makes some porridge for her mother. It’s the only thing that her mother can eat and it’s easier to give her med with it. She takes the porridge to the bedroom. Her mother is already awake and looking at her while smiling.

“Jiyoolie~~” He smile.

“Umma!! You’re talking!!” Jiyool said as she went to her mother. He n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter