The beginning of everything . . . . This !!!

Tragedy Sewol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is nothing wrong from this love feel, just circumstances can change them. . . .

That day yongwha come home with crumpled face. Yonghwa straight enter go to his room without to greet his wife who had been waiting for him. Seen what yonghwa behavior other than normal, seohyun started anxious Is he sick ? seohyun thought, and then she straight followed yonghwa. In the room seen yonghwa throw his office bag, then he removing a twist tie around his neck with a rough but that tie do not removing on his neck, yonghwa then cursed very rough. Yonghwa dropping his body on the bed, precisely when seohyun open the door.

“Oppa, are you sick ?” seohyun ask after she see her husband who lying in bed. Yonghwa just silent, he doesn’t answer or little move bit. Seohyun who see nothing reaction from her husband to be a panic. And then she approached yonghwa and sit on his side.

“Oppa, whats happened. Why do not you answer me ?” seohyun ask while her hand shake yonghwa body. Yonghwa still silent, no respon from him.

“Yong oppa, what . . . .” seohyun word stopped

“I’m ok hyun. I just a little tired today”yonghwa said still lying in bed

“chincayo oppa, are you ok ?What do you want to me make MA for you ?” seohyun ask still with panicked voice

“De, na gwenchana. Aniyo, I just need rest right now. Can you leave me alone, hyun”yonghwa said without looked seohyun.

Yonghwa not yet ready to said what happened for him, he need little time about that. Finally without words again, seohyun decide to leave yonghwa alone. Inside her heart, seohyun know that her husband got a problem, seohyun really know what yonghwa habit when he got tired, happy or got a problem. And this time seohyun surely her husband is facing problems, but yonghwa  not yet read tell for her.

After stay alone, yonghwa started got up and sitting on the edge of the bed while his head bowed down. Hyun, what should I do now ? How can I tell you ?yonghwa started talking for himself. Occurrence today really out his mind, company that have long been the backbone for his life is closed today. Don’t know what exactly reason why them were closed, but surely now he became unemployment and yonghwa still don’t know what should he do. So difficult to find a job in that field for now.

Next morning, like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter