Just say yes, hyun ....

Tragedy Sewol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love it started to progress .........

2 months passed after them first meeting, and eventually yonghwa pretended apply proposal to seohyun. Yonghwa no longer want a relationship like that most namja did, he wanted to immediately make seohyun as his heart owner. That day as usual after work, yonghwa approached seohyun on work place. Yonghwa faithfully waiting in front of the store while his eyes glanced at seohyun who was busy tidying up the books into the originally place. Occasional smile spreading on yonghwa lip, his heart so flowering recent months. He did not know how to express his happinies. Yonghwa can only give thaks for God who was given the love for him. Without yonghwa know, seohyun was already stay beside him, looking confused at yonghwa. Yonghwa who realized that seohyun was already stay beside him, his face be came shame because it has been caught daydreaming. Yonghwa immediately invited seohyun to return. Seohyun who knew that yonghwa was wrong behavior could only smile sweetly while she running followed the yonghwa steps.

Today's mid - spring, two people were walking hand in hand under the mahogany tree that the leaves begin to bloom. They sank with their minds each other while still walking down the path towards the seohyun house. Yonghwa is still struggling with his mind, finally he stopping his footsteps.

"Seo joohyun ~ ssi" said yonghwa calling seohyun name while his eyes stared straight seohyun who walking towards in front of him

"De ~" seohyun  replied surprised to hear her name called. Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter