We got married now

Tragedy Sewol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And then they began to busy with various preparations a head of their happy day. Yonghwa assisted by some of his friends nad his favorite sister started fix his house. Yonghwa decided to stay n their house rather than having to stay on seohyun house. In addition to his house close to where they both work, as well as yonghwa still can not bear to leave his sister lived alone. Despite the fact that his sister already has a boyfriend, but yonghwa still can not let go. Yonghwa is so loved of his sister.

Yonghwa began to paint the walls that have started to flake off, he also decorates his home garden with fresh plants. Yonghwa know that seohyun love plants, so in order to please his idol he willingly wallow with soil. Yonghwa very excited to plant, together he and minhyuk as his sister boyfriend go started it.

Not much different from yonghwa, seohyun got the task to prepare all purposes regarding their wedding reception. Starting from the reception and invitation design, yonghwa submit it all to seohyun. Yonghwa believe that seohyun could do well. And really, seohyun could solve all their duties properly. Once the task is completed, seohyun and her bestfriend kwon yuri started clearing the stuffs that will be brought seohyun in her new house. When seohyun clean up a few photos of her childhood, accidentally she saw photos of both parents. Seohyun very sad because her parents could not see her wear a white dress and sacred vows in front of the altar. Without feels seohyun wiped her tears, she did not want her eyes swollen at the time of wedding reception later. And then she went on to clinch the stuffs.

Promises bind human beings love a pair at the altar ..............

Day long - awaited arrive, park where their we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter