I see you

Tragedy Sewol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" When love is no longer blossom as it once

When loyalty is questionable

What is the meaning we actually

Only destiny that can decide "

PRAAAKK .....

" I was sick of living like this" Yonghwa shouted, throwing plate on the floor, and then he walked toward the exit. Without turning around, Yonghwa left his wife who was crying on the floor living room.

~Flasback~

2 years ago, they are two people who do not know each other. They do not know the name, home address and phone number. But destiny was brought them together. Jung Yonghwa, 23th is a VJ in one of tv station in seoul. Yonghwa began to pursue this field since he was young. State of the economic that made he must work harder. Yonghwa just stay with his sister, Jung Krystal. Yonghwa's parents left him in an orphanage with his sister. ANd since then, Yonghwa determined not depend to anyone, he and his sister could live independently.

He is one of staff as very full talent on his field. Yonghwa is a famous who's smart, diligently, strong and never give up, therefore at the still young age, he can already served as VJ. But unfortunately his intelligence in the field work is not balanced with luck in love. Yonghwa is arguably a faithful namja, the proof yonghwa juast dating 2 times and that too when he was in a high school. Until now, Yonghwa still comfortable with him single life perhaps because he was too busy working so Yonghwa had not thought of for a serious relationship with a yeoja.

Seo Joohyun, 21th a yeoja with flawless so clean but her life is too heavy tobe told. When she was only growing up, 14th she had lost both her parents in a car accident. From that moment she had to fight alone to support her life. Seohyun her nickname, is a yeoja who have part - time jobs in various places, ranging from cafes, restaurants and book stores. All routines that she did gladly. Soehyun never complained to the state that her lived, she took it as a warning of the creator to her. Because many activities as she is doing, Seohyun is still single. She never even dated or close to a namja. She's a very pure girl.

And finally destiny started talking ...... 

Today it rained very heavy. Seen a yeoja was cleaning one floor on a cafe while occasionally her looking out cafe. The rain was still falling, and she should immediately go to another workplace. She continued to ponder while cleaning the floor and mop stick without realizing it hit something. Seohyun then a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter