Regrets..

Random Oneshot Collection

Kim Minah ( You )

- Warrior Angel from Heaven

- Has Ice manipulation and Telekinesis

 

 

Zhang Yixing

- Demon from Hell

- Has healing and fire manipulation as powers

 

 


"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Minah shrieked upon seeing Yixing's red devils' horns and black leathery wings. She felt betrayed. Betrayed that the man who had taken her ity was a demon, betrayed by the fact that she fell in love with him,something that had caused the death of her beloved older sister, Yura. 

"Minah.. Let me explain.." Yixing tried to go near her but with every step he took forward, she took a step backwards. 

"No. I don't want to listen to any of your excuses. You lied to me.. You..told me-" Minah was cut off by Yixing who had suddenly ran towards her, throwing his arms around her as he held her close to him. 

"I didn't lie to you when I said I despised demons and that I'm not a part of them.." His voice was soft unlike Minah's angered words. He didn't flinch or pull away when she continued to hit him and tried to struggle away from his embrace. He knew there were tears streaming down her face as his plaid shirt was slowly becoming wet.

"I despise my own kind, yes..and I was never a part of them.. I was never a part of their evil and sinful doings." He continued as he tightened his hold around the beautiful angel who gradually stopped struggling as she cried against into his chest. His own heart wrenched hearing her sob like that. 

"Do you..really want me to leave?" He asked her and she nodded without hesitation. Sad, he nodded and removed his hold around her as he stepped back. "Then..I'll leave. Vanish instantly." He told her and with a stomp of his feet, a black hole surrounded by green hellfire appeared. He looked at her once more hoping she would change his mind but was only met by a hard gaze which she never used upon him. It was the first time he saw her behave that way and it was scary. Saddened, he allowed himself to fall through the black hole which closed up instantly right after he dropped through it. 'Goodbye, my love..' He thought to himself, closing his eyes as a tear dropped. 

"YIXING!" Minah sat up with a startle. 'That same old dream again, huh.." She thought to herself as she rubbed the perspiration on her forehead. "Why...do I always wake up screaming his name? I already know his never coming back.. Not after I sent him away myself 2 months ago.." She said to herself as she got up from her bed with a sigh. Suddenly, a wave of nausea hit her causing her to run to the bathroom hurriedly. 

Inside, she bent over the toilet bowl and puked out whatever was inside her stomach that early in the morning with one hand holding onto the toilet bowl and the other holding up her long straight black hair. Once she was done, she got up, flushed the toilet, washing her hands before rinsing and washing . 'That's the 5th time this week..' She thought before shrugging it off. 'Must be something I ate.' She then proceeded to wash up as she tied up her hair into a ponytail with a hairtie which was in her bathroom.

15 minutes later, she was all dressed and ready to head out when somebody suddenly appeared inside her bathroom, scaring her. 

"Yah! Soojung! You scared the heck outta me!" Minah hissed as she whacked her best friend who grinned in apology.

"Sorry-oh~!" Krystal grinned at the girl who was 2 months older than her. "But! I came her because of something important. There's a fight going on at the borderlines and BoA unnie wants you to help fight. Many warriors are falling." She explained to Minah who nodded in understanding. With a snap of Krystal's fingers, the two warrior angels were dressed in their fighting outfits. Grinning at the younger girl, Minah nodded to signal Krystal she was ready. Nodding back, Krystal held Minah's hands before teleporting the two girls to the fighting grounds. 

"Split up." Those were Minah's first orders as a fallen angel charged at the two girls. At once, they began fighting.

It wasn't even 3 hours yet when Minah was the last warrior angel standing and Eunjung was the last fallen angel left standing but Eunjung had the higher hand because Minah was already weak from all that fighting. It had been 6 against 1 because her fellow warrior angels had all failed. Even Krystal. With a kick, Minah was sent flying onto the ground as Eunjung stepped towards her.

"Well well well, I never imagined that I would get the honors of killing the best warrior angel there was." Eunjung smirked at the younger girl as she stepped towards her but after 3 steps, she stopped. "What's this?" Eunjung snarled as she suddenly appeared beside Minah, grabbing her wrist and feeling her pulse before glaring at the warrior angel. "I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT FIGHT YOU." She hissed as she stood up, shoving Minah's wrist away in disgust as she eyed Minah's stomach. "I may be a fallen angel but I will NEVER hurt an innocent life." She said. "What are you doing out here when there's another life with you? Stupid warrior angels.." Eunjung muttered. "Send another angel worthy enough for me to fight. I will wait here." She said, turning to look away as Minah laid there in shock.

"Another life? Eunjung-ssi. You must be mistaken. I'm not pregnant." Minah insisted as she got up meanwhile Eunjung's eyes widened at the realization. 

"You're saying...you don't know you're pregnant?" Eunjung asked, turning to look at Minah. With a sigh, she stepped towards her causing Minah to get into a defense stance. "I won't hurt you. Now, drop it." She muttered and Minah slowly dropped her hands which fell back to her sides. "Minah.." Eunjung called her ex-best friend. "You remember.. I used to be a medical angel, right?" She asked and the other girl nodded in reply. "So I'm able of sensing someone's pregnancy, correct?" She continued and once more, Minah nodded. "You're pregnant. I touched your pulse earlier and there was another one though it wasn't as strong as yours is." She told her. "It seemed..to have qualities of a demon's pulse mixed with an angel's.. I don't know what you did but that's what I felt." was the last thing Eunjung said before suddenly spreading her pure black wings and leaving Minah to stand there by herself in shock.

Her baby wouldn't have a father..and it would be her fault.

"I..I have to go to the underworld." With that, Minah too, left the battlefield and headed straight to the underworld.

After a few minutes, she appeared in another world. Only, this one was filled with screams and cries. Every single step the warrior angel took, she could feel everyone's pain surging through her causing her to wince and place her right hand on her stomach as if to protect it, especially when a passing ghost seemed to eye her tummy which Minah had only realize already had a small bump on it.

"Yixing.." She muttered, her eyes tearing up as she tried to look for her beloved. "How am I going to find-" She paused as an old woman, supposedly a ghost too gently approached her. 

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't help but overhear you speak about our land's most prized warrior." The old lady said and Minah nodded. 

"Yes, have you seen Yixing anywhere?" Minah asked. "I really have to find him.." She smiled politely at the old lady. 

"Just head on over to the castle over there and ask for him. The guards' are sure to send you to him." The old lady smiled as Minah thanked her before heading to the dark castle in the distance. What the old lady said was true. As soon as she asked- no, demanded to see Yixing, the guards had led her to a room where the door was slightly open. Drawing in a deep breath, Minah lightly knocked before pushing open the door to see Yixing seated there, with a girl by his side. Seeing that made her heart wince but she still tried to be brave as she walked up to him. 

"Yixing-ah..." Minah called Yixing who had been preoccupied with another girl who wasn't her. To her surprise, Yixing had looked up with an annoyed expression which gradually turned into one that was filled with surprise and shock as he sent the other girl out of his room. 

"M-Minah.. What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to be cold to her but failing because of his feelings towards her.

"I uhm.. I-" What was she supposed to say? She couldn't exactly straight up demand him to own up to their child which had been created.

"Didn't you hate demons? Why are you in our-" He was cut off by her suddenly blurting "I'm pregnant.." which caused his eyes to round in shock and surprise.

"W-What? Y-You're what?" Yixing's eyes bulged in shock. "Is....it mine?" He asked, finally understanding what she was doing there when she nodded in reply.

"Yes..and I'm here..because..I miss you.. I..regret sending you away because of that blind anger towards other demons who had killed my older sister.. I'm sorry.." Minah's soft gaze on him made his walls immediately crumble down and fade away as he suddenly envelop her into a tight hug. 

"It's okay.. All that matters is that..you don't hate me anymore." His soothing words made Minah crumble down and cry as she wrapped her arms around his waist as she muttered sorry over and over. Because of the baby they had created from love, they reunited.

9 months later, Minah gave birth to a dashing baby boy in the mortal world since they couldn't live in their own worlds anymore, especially when their kind wasn't welcome in each other's home realm.