Wish You Were Here

Random Oneshot Collection

Lee Minyoung ( You )

- Baekhyun's girlfriend

- In Love with Baekhyun

 

Byun Baekhyun

- Minyoung's boyfriend

- In love with Minyoung.

 

Play this:


Minyoung sat on the window bed as she closed her eyes. The window was open so she could easily see the night sky.

----

"Yah! Get back here!" Minyoung giggled as she climbed out of the swimming pool, dripping wet as she ran after Baekhyun. Laughing, he turned around and stuck his tongue out at her playfully.

"Never!" He laughed as he watched her chase after him. She was after all, known as the slowest runner among all of their friends. However, as she ran towards him, she slipped on the water by the pool. His eyes rounded as he made a dash towards her and caught her just in time. Minyoung had closed her eyes, expecting herself to hit her head on the concrete tile but to her surprise, all she felt was a warm hand underneath her head. Slowly, she opened one eye before opening the other to see Baekhyun's face hovering over hers. 

Her cheeks turned pink upon realizing how close they were to one another as her heart raced faster and faster and faster. Baekhyun was also experiencing the same thing as his gaze lowered towards her plump, kissable lips. Slowly he leaned in and before they knew it, his lips moulded perfectly with hers. 

----

When Minyoung opened her eyes, she realized she had been crying. 

"I wish you were here again.." She muttered to herself, staring at the night sky. A couple of months ago, the both of them were involved in a car accident. He had reached over to her to shield her from the impact, getting himself killed in the process. 

"You idiot.. Why did you do that? If you didn't, I'd be up in heaven with you..instead of having to suffer here." She said as she gazed at the twinkling stars. Back when Baekhyun was still alive, they would always head to the field near her house just to stargaze. It had gradually became her favorite thing to do but now, it was only something that would make her remember him. 

A few hours later, Minyoung laid in her own bed, asleep with the windows closed and curtains drawn. 

In her dreams,

Minyoung realized she was standing in a beautiful field of flowers in broad daylight.

"This place is beautiful, isn't it?" She heard a voice from behind her. Her eyes widened at the realization of who it was so she turned around. There, in front of her stood her dead boyfriend who was dressed in a white tuxedo, looking absolutely angelic.

"B-Baek.." Minyoung's eyes rounded when he walked towards her with a smile. Without a second thought, she ran towards him and threw her arms around him, holding him close to her.

"You're here.. You're really here.." She was crying already. She cried even harder when he hugged her bag, his embrace still warm like before. They stayed that way for a few minutes until he pulled away and wiped her tears away with his thumb. She smiled sadly at him.

"I'll always be here.." He pressed his lips against hers softly as he began to fade and Minyoung woke up. Her eyes snapped open and she was greeted by just her ceiling stickers which were stars.

"Baekhyun.." Tears slipped past the corner of her ears. "What I'd do to have you here.." She turned to face the side he would always sleep on, imagining him lying next to her. "I don't want to let go...I never want to let go." She silently sobbed. "I wish you were here.." However, her eyes rounded when she heard a voice ringing through her head.

"I'll always be here with you."