I don't want to forget you..

Random Oneshot Collection

Feng Xian Yue ( You )     

     

- Descendent of the NuWa* goddess.

 

- Crowned Princess of Zhen Kingdom

 

 

Lu Han

 

- New Leader of his Sect. 

Play this:


 

The couple stood by the lake which has water when drank, will make one forget about his or her loved one. They knew they had to drink it because they couldn't be together. Luhan was going to become the head priest of his own sect. while Xian Yue had to head back to Heaven to be reunited with her mother, the great goddess NuWa. 

They each had a leaf in their hand which already contained the lake's water and they were gazing at each other sorrowfully. 

'Luhan.. I really don't want to forget.' On the inside, Xian Yue was already in tears but she didn't say anything out loud. Instead, she silently raised her right arm to cover herself when she drank the lake water while Luhan could only watch, heartbroken before drinking it himself after. Once they were done, Xian Yue dropped the leaf on the ground, gazed at him with a gaze filled with affection for the last time before turning around and walking away in the opposite direction of where Luhan was headed. As she walked, she felt tears dripping down from the corner of her eyes as she stopped walking for a moment. If she had really drank it, by then, she would've forgotten about him. Instead..

5 minutes ago,

As Xian Yue raised her right arm to cover herself when drinking, she had let the lake water from the leaf dop onto the dirt floor little by little. She knew it was wrong for her to that but who wouldn't? Especially if they waited for their love for 3 lifetimes for more than a thousand years already? Of course she'd want to keep the memories of him no matter how painful it would become. When Xian Yue had watched him drink, she thought that he really wanted to forget her which made her heart ache. After all they had gone through with the rest of the gang, he was really going to forget her. Just like that. 

Back to the present.

Xian Yue allowed herself to cry as she stayed standing there for a while.

Meanwhile,

After walking some distance away from Xian Yue, Luhan dropped onto the floor on his knees as he too, let out a muffled cry. He made a gesture with his hands before pointing it at his own neck area which caused him to spit out the lake water. Yes, he had chosen to keep his memories of Xian Yue too and he was planning to keep it until the end of time itself. He didn't want to forget her no matter what. 

As he got up, he turned around to gaze at her disappearing figure. 

"Xian Yue..I'm sorry for being so selfish.. I'm so sorry.." Luhan said softly as he watched her figure gradually become smaller and smaller.

10 years later,

Xian Yue stood by the mountains, still looking perfectly youthful as she watched snow falling from the sky. One of the positive effects of being NuWa's descendent was that she had immortality and could remain in the same age forever and ever and ever. That is, until they mated and she became pregnant which was also when her snake counter-part will appear. 

On the other side of the mountains stood Luhan who was busy training new members of his Sect. He too, was watching the snow fall and not paying any attention to his surroundings. He smiled softly as he remembered Xian Yue's wish she had told him.

10 years 3 months ago,

The both of them made a wish after seeing a shooting star shoot across the sky. Xian Yue's eyes softly fluttered open as she turned to look at her beloved.

"Luhan.. Do you want to know what I wished for?" She asked him with a smile on her face. 

"What's that?" He asked.

"I wished..I could spend my first time watching snow fall with you." She replied as she leaned against his chest with his arms wrapped around her. 

"I'm sure that wish will come true." He smiled sincerely at her.

Back to the present.

"Xian Yue.." Luhan thought. "Are you watching the snow fall too?" He wondered as a smile graced his lips.