I'm Sorry

Random Oneshot Collection

Kwon Minah ( You )     

     

- Trained assassin and secret agent of Black Pearl Orps.

 

Kim Myungsoo

- Rich businessman and CEO of Kim Fashion Line


 



Minah's hands shook as she pointed her gun at Myungsoo who was standing in front of her. Her eyes were filled with tears at the thought of killing him. What happened to the merciless her? Why was she hesitating so much now? Nobody but she knew why. She was in love with him and now, she had to kill the one person she loved. It wasn't fair, not at all. 

"Minah-ah.. Just do it. Don't hesitate so much.." Myungsoo's eyes were teary as well but he knew she felt worse. "JUST DO IT!" He yelled at her and she flinched as she lowered her gun. 

"I.. I can't. I can't kill you." Minah admitted for the first time in her life. He stared at her wordlessly. He never imagined this day would come. Sure, it was all a plan from the beginning but now, it was different. He too, had fallen in love with the said assassin along the way despite the fact that he knew the two of them would only end up this way.

"Minah.." At his soft call, Minah broke down. The gun slipped from her grip and she turned around, wanting to flee from the scene but that plan failed because she saw her rival standing by the door, a smug smirk on his face. 

"Well well, looks like boss's prized agent isn't all that special after all." He said and at once, Minah was on guard. She would /never/ let anyone hurt Myungsoo. Never. 

"What do you want?" Minah growled and the said male chuckled. 

"Oh nothing except to help you complete boss's orders." He replied and Minah's eyes narrowed. 

"Get out of here, L.Joe. It's none of your business." Minah snapped as she moved over to stand in front of Myungsoo protectively. 




"Minah-ah.. Just.. Just kill me." Myungsoo pleaded but Minah had none of that.  

"Myungsoo, just..please just keep quiet." Minah said, not even looking at him. At that very moment, L.Joe decided to attack without a single word. 

Instantly, Minah began fighting with Byunghun. Soon, she was tied up and was placed next to Myungsoo. She would've won if L.Joe hadn't suddenly shoot her in her waist before sending a kick towards her face. 

"Aw~ Look at the two lovebirds tied up next to each other." L.Joe snickered. "Now.. Who should I kill first?" His eyes flashed maniacally as he looked at his gun. "Maybe I should kill you first, Kim Myungsoo." He smirked as he held out his gun. "Say goodbye to the world, Myungmyung." Myungsoo closed his eyes to brace himself for the bullet but to his surprise, all he felt was someone hugging him at the very last minute. He opened his eyes and gasped in horror when he saw who had hugged him, taking the shot instead.

"M-Minah.." Minah opened her eyes slightly as she smiled softly at him.

"I said I won't kill you..so I'm keeping my promise even when it's someone else who wants you killed." With those words, she plopped onto the floor. The door which was closed was suddenly thrown open and in stormed 2 very mad looking people.

"J-Jaehyun-ssi and Y-Yuri-ssi!" L.Joe's eyes were wide in shock. 

"Why'd you have to mess with Minah, L.Joe?" Jaehyun was the first one to speak. "I was actually beginning to think that you weren't all that bad too." He muttered as he walked over and grabbed him by the back of his collar while kicking the gun away from him as he dragged him out of the room. Yuri, on the other hand untied Myungsoo before quickly calling the HQ to provide medical back-up. 

"M-Minah-ah.. Stay with me.." Myungsoo gently held Minah by the sides of her head. "You'll be okay.. Yuri noona is here and so is Jaehyun hyung." He told her as she looked at him with half-closed eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry.." Minah choked out blood as she said those words. "I-" She got cut off by Myungsoo.

"If you're sorry, you won't leave me!" Myungsoo tried to make her stay with him. By then, he was crying hard. He knew he was getting her blood all over his hands but he couldn't care less. 

"D-Don't cry.." Minah's hand reached up to wipe away his tears. "Always smile.." She forced a smile as she held up the corners of his lips in an attempt to make him smile. 

"I'm smiling now. I'm smiling now so don't go.." Myungsoo forced a smile as he grabbed her hand. 

"Myungsoo-ah.. I'm cold..and tired.." Minah suddenly said. "I.. I think I'm going to sleep.." Her eyes threatened to close.

"No! Stay awake! Look! Yuri noona's back too!" Myungsoo used every attempt he could to get her to stay awake.

"I..love..you.." With that, Minah's eyes closed and her hand grew limp in his grip. Myungsoo cried upon realization but he refused to believe that she was gone.

"I love you too, Minah.. I love you too." He cradled her head close to him as he cried harder than he ever had.