chapter 7

To Follow His Order

thanks for the exam, i cant update for about a month :( luckily i've finished them all and now im free!! the excitement lol!!just to warn you, there is a few cursing in this chapter. you'll find out later :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOYEON'S POV:

as all of you know, i was being forced by the uhuk uhuk witch uhuk uhuk yoona that i need to find a job and she made it specifically for it to be near her office place. luckily i did manage to get one that near her work place (i still keep that in mind). its just a small cafe and the owner of the cafe is kind enough to not ask for any qualification since she is really in desperate for another worker. its just an easy job as i just need to serve the customers. yeah as a waitress. i already have enough experience of being a waitress that can last me a lifetime.the cafe is not really big or luxurious but it kinds of remind me with english garden since its wall is painted with white and most of the surroundings are decorated with wariation colours of flowers. i mean like i dont really know how an english garden looks like but still yeah you know, another thing i like about this place is the uniform provided is really super duper comfortable. they consist of blacklong pants and red short sleeves collared shirt.evey workers here also will be wearing wearing a black apron that hang around the waist with the name of the cafe written neatly on it. look, i dont want to talk about this but other places that i went, the waitresses wear tight skirt which i just cringe and pass the place quickly.obviously, we come to a cafe to drink and eat, not to pull our eyes out of the sockets just by looking at the view.cringe again!. so my day sounds really happy and peacefull from here right. well, you are absolutely wrong!

today is my third day of the job and everything becomes hell because of one incident. just when i thought that i can keep the job happily, someone needs to ruin it. just a great life! first i need to mute my ears from the annoyingly Hana. who is Hana? well she is another workers here but she always in charge for the counter. unfortunately for her, today she needs to join me serving the customers since mrs park, the owner of the cafe had to leave the cafe because of family problems.thats what she told us. so back to the story, this Hana girl already make it clear since the first day that she is my senior so i need to always follow her command. i just rolled my eyes when she said that. so one enemy on the first day. everyday i always hear ''sooyeon go wipe the tables!'',''sooyeon, go clean the floor!'',''sooyeon,go take the order!''...sooyeon this sooyeon that. i know what my job is about okay! i know that i have such a beautiful name but no need to repeat it thousand times.

lets not forget about the real incident here, i dont know why but it seems like the customers are twice the numbers from the usual day.so i need to rush the job and pacing from the kitchen just to get the orders correctly.i was holding two tray full of coffees on both hands at that time and try to squeeze myself out of the cafe to serve the customers that seated outside of the cafe since the cafe provided a few special places for someone that likes the view of nature which i dont understand since we are in the middle of the city.

when i struggled to open the door with my hands full of hot coffees,the door suddenly open by itself. firstly this is not like some kind of magic show which the door has power to open by itself beacause obviously someone from the other side was opening the door at the exact same time. secondly, based on the given time,that will be real impossible for me to evade the impact later. so as clumsy as i am, i accidentally poured those hot steamy coffees onto the someone that opened the door.

''SH*T!''

''WHAT THE--!''

obviously you know which one was my dialogue*innocent smile.

i stared wide eyes at the already stained clothes in front of me. i am seriously dead. this is my third day for god sakes! and that looks like an extremely expensive clothes. great now i just poured two trays of coffes onto some rich guy.

''WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!'' oh look at that, he used the same group of words like me.'' you...i...that....''i cant even say the words properly since i am still gaping at the coffee stained suit that he wears.i take a deep breath and look at the man properly. damn he is hot. like extremely attractive with that pissed off face. back to the time soo yeon! ''im sorry for my clumsiness but i didnt know you were there so its not really my fa--- anyways im really sorry,truly sorry'' i cut my own speech halfway. i really need to be cautious about my words.but looks like this guy infront of me is just getting angrier with my little speech earlier.

''now you want to blame me?'' he laughed humourlessly.''no its not like tha---urgh! i am really sorry okay? fine, i clean it for you if that will make y---'' i was cut off again but this time its because of hana came barging into the scene.

''mr. kim? oh my gosh!! im really sorry for this.she is new here.please forgive us. we'll repay back for any damage.'' she bowed multiple times infront of the guy.yeah blame it all on me. he is not like some kind of prince that you need to bow many times. i almost laughed at the situation.but of course i will not do that since i still can feel some glaring from the guy towards me.i sigh tiredly.''look, we have apologised for many times okay? both of us at fault here so just tell us the price and settle. the end''i voiced out my opinion. hana glared at me.''are you sure you want to pay for this?'' he motion towards his clothes and his glare is just hardens.by this time i just realised we are the main attention of all population in the cafe. with all this pointless ruckus, we kind of should gain attention.i nod my head slowly. i dont know what his point right know. sure it wont be that expensive right? he scoffs.

wait, did i say that out loud?

''yes you are'' 

i thought that im talking in my mind

''i dont think so''

wait,that too?

''yes''

sh*t

''i am really aware of your colourfull choice of words miss; but i am not really fond of this clumsy attitude of yours. you better fix that and you are also lucky that i am going to let you go this time but remember there will be no more next time after this'' with his final glare, he storms out of the cafe.

wow, someone slept at the wrong side last night.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

''what..you....im dying......'' he laughs like a crazy person when he saw my current condition. ''shut up, where is my spare clothes?'' he only points the place since he still not finish with his crazy laughing time, i really hate that girl. how can she acted like this is a small things for her? i have already late for the meeting thanks to her and this laughing dude over here. i swear if he dont stop he will choke later.he takes a deep breath to calm himself. i change my clothes slowly since i dont want to cause anymore harms. that girl already cause enough.

''by the way, have you finish the work that i gave you?'' i fix my tie properly while glancing at seunggi.''yes boss'' he salutes mockingly. i just roll my eyes. then, he gives me a bunch photos of girls that are suit to be my temporary girlfriend. i finally realised that it will be impossible for me to find a real girlfriend in a week, so i ask him to find some that can fake the place well.

i take a brief look on some of the photos.''i ask you to find girls, as if proper lady not a bunch of s'' like seriously, most of the photos are pictures of some models that absolutely just going to eat my money while faking the girlfriend position.he giggled.wait, remind me me if he is still a guy?

''well i like those s''he winked and wriggled his eyebrows. i throw the pictures on him so it fly in all direction.''absolutely not them'' i muttered.''this is the only available that i can find,take it or leave it. its your fault for starting the ideas'' he crosses his arms.''and you were the first telling me the ideas'' i glare at him. ''fine. now what?'' i covered my face with both of my hands. these all problems just stressing me out.

''lets just hope i can find a proper lady when the time comes''