chapter 4

To Follow His Order

ok first of all let me apologise for this late update...its just that lately there have been many school works that need to be done..yeah life as a student..how fun*sarcastic comment..so yeah please enjoy this and btw im sure many of you are wondering when will these two main characters will meet each other right?so i'll just tell you that i'll try my best to get to this part at least before we reach the tenth chapter..hope you still have hopes on me...enjooooyyy!!:D..

 

 

SOOYEON'S POV:

'err mom?' seriously?! she asked me to tell her what i want and now when i told her she's standing like a statue infront of me. i think i didn't said something like 'FREEZE!' or 'STAY LIKE A STATUE!'.if you understand what i mean...ok just ignore me...i tried calling her name again and trust me i even flicked my fingers and what did i get? yeah still that statue treatment. 'im just wondering..is this like your way of saying yes or you just want to do some jokes?' i tried again. 'MOM! you're scaring me!!' i tried to look my surroundings maybe she saw a ghost behind me. hey! dont judge. admit it girls around my age still scared of ghost. ok i give up she still doesn't give any response. so i just walked away from the kitchen towards my bedroom. maybe we just talk about this later tomorrow. but only when she already not in that awkward state..if you understand me...

'you can't....' i stopped in my tracks.although it sounded more like a whisper i still can heard it since in this house there will be just me and my mom or if you actually did heard noises from this house well easy to say it will be my extrmely loud voice adding with mom never ending grumblings.'huh?' i turned my head. did i just heard ghost's voices or was it really my mom's voice? truthfully i expected the latter one.'you can't' my mom said again determinedly. told ya its my mom's voice. luckily right then she already moves both of her hands so that right at that time she put her hands on her hip. way to show whose the main boss in the house..

but wait...if i'm not mistaken she said that i can't

like a freaking i can't?!!

'but why?' i answered lowly. suddenly felt really weak. she knew how i always dreamed to step into the city life.she knew how i always admired my friends who managed to go there. ' because you just can't' mom answered back with all seriousness in her tone. 'then at least give me some reasons' i tried again. basically you just can't stop your daughter's dreams with just a ''because you cant'' reason because that will be extremely ....weird.

'because i have my own reason and you as my daughter should respect my decision' this time she pointed her index finger towards me. i know that sign. its the sign my mom always use when she wants to end a conversation. 'look mom i dont understand this, all this while you know how i wanted to live in the city and now that i have the chance to actually experience that life i dreamed for, you stopped it. and mind if i tell you your reasons? because i just can't? like is that really a logic reason?' i know it sounded harsh but sometimes you just need to stand for your own justice and im quite sure that it was one of that time.' WHEN I SAID YOU CANT YOU JUST CANT! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!' i was really sure that my face looks like cat waiting to get eaten by the predator. i was really shocked. never did i expect my mom to use that kind of tone towards me. she did shouted at me everydays but mostly it only consisted of voices that im sure about a few minutes later  we will laugh happily together on some lame jokes but this tone, it only consisted with all seriousness and furious. because i was too shocked i ran..

not to my bedroom,

but i ran outside

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

i entered the password and opened the door. god, what a tiring day. all day there were only boring meetings at the office and none of the presentation was suitable for the project. i emptied my pocket and tossed my phone and car keys on the table while comforting myself on the couch.'oh oppa! welcome home!' i turned my head towards the voice since i was sitting against the source of the voice. 'you're still here? i thought that your shift ended 30minutes ago?' i look at my wristwatch and back to my maid.her name is minah. she's only 18 years old but already started working in such a young age.i already makes a point to let her call me whatever she wants but not as her boss. i prefer she calls me something that can make her more comfortable and i also already treated her like my own sister.'yup i need to finish the laundry but now im finished so bye oppa! i need to see my brother at home. he's been coughing and sneezing all night long since yesterday'.sometimes i envied her confidence.she lived in poor surroundings and need to take responsibility to take care of her brother.from what i know, she not only works as my maid. since her worktime as my maid only during monday and friday until 10 p.m, she uses the remaining days to work as a waiter and maid at the other houses. 'have you sent him to the clinic?' i know she has a brother who is just eight years old and the kid was just three years old when their parents died in an accident.

'i plan to send him tomorrow' she said while packing her stuff. 'do you have the money?' i asked her.'yes i have the money' she said while glaring at me like an angry mother.ok i admit my life is all about money but at least im using it for a good reason so nothing to worry about. i just shrugged since i had expected that kind of reaction from her. she might be poor but she will only use her own money when it comes to her family.

'oh and by the way your mom called earlier. i told her you're still at the office' .here we go again....'she told you anything else?'i asked suddenly feeling more exhausted.'hmm...oh she asked you to go for a dinner with them tomorrow at their house'.i think what she meant was that she wanted to introduce this girl as my future wife.yeah the usual topic. not that i want to avoid my parents, its just that the topic of the conversation that i want to avoid the most. what i want to say is that i'm still young , i still want to enjoy my bachelor life. just look from my point of view, if i did marry at this early age, my wife will controll all of my daily activities which let me shorten it...plain annoying.

'oppa?hellooo oppa? you're dreaming' i blinked my eyes repeatedly.oh i was dozing again. look how the topic affects me.'yes?' i asked hastily.'nothing i just want to say goodbye, Bye oppa!'she rolled her eyes and went out.i let out a sigh of exhaustion.what a long day.....

 

SOOYEON'S POV:

i just sit by the beach near my house since that was the only place i could feel the real peacefulness.i know girls are not allowed to stay out of the house during the night but with my current condition i can break any creeper who plan to disturb me.kind of harsh but good for self defense.and way to answer the statement..

'hello there'

i turned my head and gave the creeper the best glare i've ever had. im sure if looks could kill the person would be dead by the beach right at that time. i've already curled my fist after realising who's the creeper. 'wrong timing sungyeol' i gritted my teeth.i know i sounded like a psycho but i've no mood to watch his flirting again. 'woah woah chill girl,i come in peace' he surrendered while showing both of his hands like in a surrender mode. sungyeol actually a good companion for a chat minus his bad boy image since i caught he sometimes helping other people in solving problems by giving them some encouragements.still i only caught him not that i know the real situation.he might actually blackmailed the person to actually give him some money.

'what do you want?' i asked him but still shooting daggers through my eyes.'i come as a friend ok? relax yourself can you? i've already put my crush on you away from my innocent heart so dont flatter yourself too much'. flatter?me, flatter? pshht how funny.'' friend? haha thats the most funny thing i've ever heard from you '' i said mockingly.i turned back my head towards the ocean as a way to ignore sungyeol and a sign for him to go away. but, what do i expect from the jerk, of course he'll stay here. he came and sit beside me on the sand. ''i don't give you permission to sit here'' i glared at him. ''it's a free country'' he shrugged.

i adjusted myself so that i sit at least one metre away from him.'' hey something wrong? you look really sad right now. you know sooyeon and sad doesn't really sound good together.'' he doesn'treally show any reaction with my action to stay away from him because the only thing i saw from his eyes are concern. ok maybe the jerk do has a heart. ''nothing you have to worry about jerk'' i answered while rolling my eyes. ''hey jerk is only for bad boy, for me you can call me awesome or perfectness or handsome boy..suit yourself'' he smirked. i rolled my eyes again. how can he has this high annoying self esteem?.''have you ever went to seoul?'' he is one of the rich kid in this village so he must had been there at least once.he look weirdly since i changed the topic suddenly but then he scooted closer towards me carefully. maybe he afraid i might elbowed him again. learn from the lesson big boy.

''Seoul? i went there a few times. why?''.''how is it?'' i asked excitedly.''hmm'' he tapped his chin a few times while thinking thoroughly. its not a math problem , cant he remember that simple thing!.''it's fun. kind of a good place to hang, especially the clubs,girls, drinks, games---''.''i dont ask for that thing jerk! i ask about the surrounding! the people! how is their life, work etc'' i glared at him. gosh he is really straightforward.''their life?'' he look at me skeptically. ''one word lady, aggravating.''.i gave him sign to continue his talk.''well first of all, they always busy with their life which is just irritating for me. imagine this, kids were forced to go to school and people were forced by the governments to work '' he said while giving disgusted face.''sounds the same with here'' i stated.''yeah for you but not for me'' he smirked. ha.ha.ha of course the rich boy can do whatever he wants in this small village.''you're not helping at all''i smacked his arm.

''have you even realise your power is the same as the gorilla's one?! it hurts you know!' he wailed girlishly. he stood up and shook the sand off his clothes making sure his coolness still controlled. i rolled my eyes.'' i dont know what your problem sooyeon but just a remind, girls like you shouldn't have been wandering out here by yourself. its really dangerous'' he said in this annoyingly father tone.''i've even need to cancel my date with this girl tonight to accompany you here'' he added while pouted. ''i didn't asked you to stay'' i defensed myself. he was the one shamelessly sitting beside me.''that is because i dont want you to get disturb by annoying '' he ruffled my hair. wow this boy has gut to ruffle my hair.''like you?''i smirked. shockingly,he smirked back ''well at least i didn't reacted exactly what i had in my mind----'' i didn't let him finish because i kicked his shin rather hardly.''ouch!! GOSH its a joke sooyeon !! a JOKE!!'' there you go his wailing again.

5 minutes later...

here i am standing awkwardly infront of my house.should i go in?~~ well if you plan to sleep by the road yeah the answer is a no, you dont need to go inside~~ my mind answered sarcastically. yeah you dont really care about sleeping by the road because you will just sit in the skull wherever i am idiot!

sh*t now i sounded like a crazy girl

i bravely opened the door slowly..maybe mom asleep already..nope she's not. the first thing i saw when i opened the door was my mom's worried expression changed into the relieved one after she saw my presence. ''sooyeon are you okay? you're not hurt right? come here let me look at you'' she checked each place of my body.creepy? yes.''mom i'm fine'' i assured her. ''are you sure?'' she asked again.''yup''i answered while popping the 'P' to pass the message.''mom, i really tired right now, i just want to sleep so goodnight?'' i asked awkwardly. although had mom already back to her normal condition, earlier incident still make the situation felt awkward and weird. ''oh okay'' it seemed like my mom wanted to say something but doubting it if she should speak or not. i just let it pass since we still have tomorrow. she can talk about it later if she wants to. i stretched myself and went to my room.

before i reach my room's door though, my mom said something which shocked me the most.

''you can go to seoul sooyeon.''

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go for the chapter :]..i actually planned to make it longer but pardon my sleepiness...i really need to sleep right now..i'll try to update the next chapter as fast as i can..bye2x!!