chapter 3

To Follow His Order

CHAPTER 3:

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

'if this is your definition in lunch, i'll pass' i said to seunggi, my best buddy.we've been friends since we were children or lets just say we grew up together. although he is older than me, he still acted like he was the one who was younger.but still we treated each other like brothers despite our difference in work level. he worked as my secretary but never acted like one. although i've remind him many times about it, still he acted like he does not care with it. Ha! i told you he acted like a child. 'Hey! sometimes you need to learn on how to arrange your money correctly you know.' he retorted back while smacking my head playfully. ha! ha! please cut the playfully part because my head hurts like hell. ' money has never been my problem hyung, in fact using money during lunch is not wasting' i grunted while rubbing my head continuously.i thought that when he asked me to accompany him having lunch was he, bringing me to any nearby restaurant but what i'm witnessing at that time was just two package of sandwiches put neatly on my working desk in my office.

 

'yeah yeah.. i know that you were born rich and handsome and perfect and whatever but no need to insult me' he gave me his fake crying face i just rolled my eyes as a reply.there's no point fighting with him because no matter what he would always has prepared his own nonsense reply. 'oh and by the way whats wrong earlier with you and my dearest girlfriend?' he asked. i took the sandwich and sat on a small couch provided for me during meeting with any important clients while he, shamelessly took my usual seat at my working desk. someone please remind him that he was sitting comfortably on the ceo's chair and not to forget he was eating the sandwich like he was the boss in the office. 'i caught her playing truant during her shift' i said while narrowing my eyes towards him and after realising what he just said i add ' and please dont call her that cause it kind of give me goosebumps here'.

 

'playing truant? my dearest girlfriend playing truant? i know her, she will not do such thing. she loves her job really much' he smirked while giving me the face that was literally writing i dont care face. 'i saw her chatting happily with someone over the phone earlier lee seung gi.. and just to remind you, i know that both of you are dating but still it will never affects me to treat her differently' i make it clear since i didnt want other workers gossiping about their boss being biased with his bestfriend's girlfriend. 'i never asks you to treat her like princess dude' i could'nt really picked up what he was saying since his mouth was full with food. 'yeah.. at least eat like a man dude ' i imitate his tone of voice.

 

after finished eating, i threw the package into the trash bin and took my schedule book to check my schedules for the day. yeah i know this kind of thing should be handled by the secretary but mine was too busy playing games in his phone and acted like i was never there and mind to tell you he was still sitting on the ceo's chair aka my chair..just this time he was sitting india style on the chair . yup way to ruin my image seunggi.

 

Great! now i have to attend a meeting with the finance department in 30 minutes. i frowned. dont misunderstand,,of course i enjoyed doing this but lately mom and dad kept pushing me doing this one thing which i hated the most. getting married...duh just thinking about it makes my day felt worse.'you look grumpy today...' seunggi suddenly voiced out while examining my frowning face. 'oh i know is this because of that marriage thing?' he smirked knowing that talking about this just making me more tired. 'yesterday she called me again saying that if i cant find any girl sooner she will arrange one for me' i sighed while tossing the schedule book lazily on the working desk. luckily seunggi already standing near the desk so i walked lazily and slumped myself onto the chair. the meeting can wait.. 'hey maybe its not that bad since mom's choices always the best' he winked. 'what a friend are you' i glared at him. ' come on girls are not that bad okay, i dont know why you are condemning them like they are some kind of parasite but mind to tell you, at the end,you will be bound with one girl dude..it is just in the matter of time' he shrugged like its not a big deal. 'wow i think you can applied job vacancy for a counsellor' i said while smirking. 'ha.ha. very funny but still.. i just curious why are you hating girls so much? dont tell me....you are interested in ...boys?' he inquired. i could see he was trying his best to supressed his laugh. i throw the nearest object which was a folded newspaper at his face. 

 

'i am straight okay, and i never condemn them, of course i like them but you know girls.. every single seconds they will touch up their makeups, acting all girly at something silly..which just to be short..annoyed me' i pointed my index finger to him to emphasize my point. 'bla bla bla and then once upon a time kim myungsoo will fall in love with an unlucky girl who got him as her husband' god this guy just irritating me. i just kept mumbling a few curses under my breath to control myself from punching this guy face. although i've never punched his face, still he kept asking me for one. 'unlucky? ha, she should be lucky to have me since i am the perfect one' i retorted back. 'whatever' he grumbled 'back to the case, so what'syour plan dude?' he asked.how should i know? i didnt even have any plan prepared yet. right now i was just trying to find as much excuses i could tell them to prevent me from doing that thing. well most of the excuses were because i was busy with the company. i seriously didt know what should i do since i knew everytime my mom wants something she will do anything to achieve the thing she wants in whatever condition.

'how about..............

you hire a fake girlfriend?'

WHAT?!! A FAKE GIRLFRIEND? im quite sure my eyes already wide twice its usual size hearing this crazy person's idea. 'what the hell seunggi! at least give me a more logic idea..you think this is like sort of drama asking a girl randomly to be his girlfriend?!yeah please go back to your oh lala lands.' i said sarcastically. who the hell wants to be someone fake partner? well of course i dont really fond of girls attitude but im not going to plan a lie with their life. its just hurting both of our life and of course its still not including with how many people we will be lying later and in my case.... my parents. like hell im going to lie to the most precious people in my life.

 

i wouldn't lie to them....

 would i?...........

 

JUNG SOOYEON'S POV:

'mom~~' i called with the best girly voice i could muster.'you look reaaaalllly pretty today!' i said in a more high pitched voice. d*mn i hate doing this kind of thing. 'what do you want this time?'my mom said while putting both of her arms at her hips. she looks really bossy. maybe its not the right time. 'what do you mean? i mean it mom yooou looook reaaalllly pretty today!' okay even i think i want to puke hearing this kind of voice. 'straight to the point sooyeon. what do you want?'. d*mn...told ya that she can be mind reader.'fine!' i huffed. okay first take a deep breath sooyeon. its just your mom sooyeon not the hideous face of a monster.i took a really deep breath. 'pleaseletmegotoseoul!' i said quickly.wow even i was amazed with the speed.

 

'what? speak slowly! i cant understand anything' mom said while narrowing her eyes.now what shouid i do?. i bit my lip. something that i always do when i was nervous. 'dont tell me you were making fuss again?!' mom said again without waiting for my explaination.'NO! mom im not that bad okay!' i defended myself. why must everyone think that i am the main cause of destruction to this village.' then what is it?' mom pressed the issue again.should i tell her? what if she kill me after hearing it? stop with your imagination sooyeon! she's your freaking mother.okay again take a deep breath.

'promise not to kill me?' i give the best cutie face i could show

'just say it!'

'promise first'

'i'll kill you if you dont want to say it!'

'ugh! fine i tell you but i still hope you will not kill me since you are like my lovely ever mot----'

'S.A.Y. I.T!'

'okay! please let me go to seoul.'

and then silent.........