chapter 5

To Follow His Order

SOOYEON'S POV:

 

it had been two days since my mom gave me permission for me to go to seoul.right now, i'm preparing myself to get ready before i go to the bus station in our village. i've already informed yoona and she said that she was delighted with the news and promised to wait for me in seoul. i'm sure you guys actually wondering what happened on that night after my mom said those words right? so lets get rewind back a little bit....

FLASHBACK:

''sooyeon, you can go to seoul''...i was too shocked at that time that i was copying my mom's statue state (without intentional of course).''are you nearing your menopause mom?''i said after regained my energy back. i've heard a lot that if the women nearing their menopause, she will having mood changes more severe than girls who are on period.''i'm not going to repeat what i said earlier jung soo yeon'' omgeeeeee....i'm going to faint right now. after what feel like eternity, finally i can achieve my dreams.i leaped and hugged my mom tightly. this is just too good. i love my mom so much. the best mom ever.but then something need to get settle with my mom sudden changing decision. i broke the hug and look at my mom intently (you know like how the stalker stalking other person, that's exactly how i looked at my mom).

''not that i want to object,but what makes you change decision suddenly or more accurate, drastically?'' i gripped my mom shoulder (not that hard though) making point that she can't run from this all explaination session.mom only sighed and added ''it's your dream right? i know it's wrong to stop you from doing what you want and hope the most. adding with your hard headed and naughty character'' my mom chuckled. i just rolled my eyes before she continued ''i just want to remind you that you need to becareful, life there is extremely different from here and also about the earlier things, i opposed it because i have my own reason sooyeon''.''what reason?'' i inquired. what is with mom and lack of explaination, its getting annoying sometimes.my mom only smiled to my question but i'm sure the smile doesn't really reach her eyes like she's been keeping or holding something in her.mom just ruffled my hair and went to her bedroom leaving me all puzzled. but before she got into the bedroom, she turned her head and smile that smile again towards me.''one day you'll know the reason sooyeon'' she said before she closed the door.

----------------------

''sooyeon! have you checked all the things?!'' i'm back to the present after being awakened by my mom's voice from the kitchen. ''yeah!'' i shouted back. i need to speak louder since i was outside of the house attempting to lift the heavy bag. curse you bag!! why should you get this heavy when the only things i keep in you are my clothes?!!..mom rushed outside and hugged me tightly. ''uhuk uhuk oxygen'' i said between the hug. after mom released the hug. i can see tears in her eyes. this is the worst part...''mom...its not that i'm dying, i'll come and visit you again though and i can call you sometimes later'' i said in a duh tone. truthfully, i am also going to cry but only almost because i have this rules to not cry infront of other people including my mom. for me, crying will only show your weaknesses. like come on, you still couldn't solve the problems eventhough you cried like the waterfall right? ''i know but you are my only daughter!'' she cried harder while smacking my arms. i know that i got the fighting spirit from my mom but then yeah mom! message accepted, you can stop those smacking, pinching or whatever you call it towards this innocent body.

after smacking and crying again for a i din't know how many times, i managed to get into the bus. it said that the bus will take about three hours to reach seoul. hmmm for me it kinda telling me only one message...sleep time! haha! three hours without doing anything? what else will you be doing right?

----

''err miss?''   ''no!! it was my fried chicken mom! dont take it'' i tried to catch the fried chicken but how far i tried to reach it, the chicken only getting farther and farther.weird...''miss?'' ''mom!! where are you going with my chicken?wait!'' i tried again to reach it but only resulted with failure.''MISS!!'' suddenly someone shouted at my ears.''SH*T!! MY CHICKEN!!'' i cursed loudly. i tried to look at my surrounding trying to cath the view. i'm in a bus? then where is my chicken?. i turned my head only to get face to face with an angry looking middle aged man.i look thoroughly at his face and asked what came in my mind. ''do you see my chicken?'' i asked confusely.

the man only face-palmed his face at my question. what?! is it wrong for me to get my chicken.those delicious fried chicken,, i swear i'll hide you to somewhere where anyone couldn't find you aka my stomach.and what is with this man and his required anger management? ''miss, there is no such chicken here especially the one in your mind right now. and i just want to tell you that we've reached seoul, your destination.''he said while trying his best to contain his anger.What? no chicken? i swear i saw----

wait a minute...

one second...

two...

three...

i'm sure both of my cheeks were exactly red as the tomato or maybe even worse at that time after i realised what exactly was happening. i smiled sheepishly at the man since that's the only thing i could do to cover my embarassment. the man just rolled his eyes.''and miss, there is something beside your mouth. you might want to wipe it first'' he rolled his eyes again before stomping away. i rubbed the part of my face he mentioned. after realising what is it, i banged my head with the bus window. great sooyeon! you embarassed yourself earlier now the old man actually saw you were drooling. curse you sooyeon, curse you.after gaining my dignity back, i hurriedly scrambled my way outside of the bus.

my jaw hung open when i see the surrounding of seoul, the place i've always hoped to see. so this is how it looks like. the bus station look like it was situated in the middle of the city because it was surrounded with many high buildings. most people were busy watching their phones and i swear i saw almost all of the teenagers were wearing headphones or earphones and  some of them rushing to who knows where.maybe works thing. 

this is gonna be fun!!

i've stepped my foot on the seoul place!!

oh my god!!

and because i was too happy, i didn't realise i jumped while holding up my fist (you know the pose when you achieve something that is unexpected) and shouted ''SEOUL HERE I COME!!'' i shouted.

when i was getting started to dance, someone pulled my arm and dragged me to god knows where.''hey!! what are you doi---ohmygosh yoona!!'' i squealed when i realise the person who's dragging me was none other than my bestfriend, yoona. ''yeah and i hate you too. now can you shut up and just follow me!'' she whispered angrily. whats with people here with their anger non stop huh!!

we reached outside of the station bus and nearing a car. wow what a beautiful car~~ and there was a man standing against the car.he smiled when he saw us. aaahhh~~ now i remember...this is yoona's boyfriend..

2011_Chevrolet_Cruze_LS_--_NHTSA_1.jpg

this is seunggi's car :)

''hey is this your way  welcoming your long lost bestfriend?'' i asked sarcastically. now that she already let me go i could talked what i want. ''then tell me who the hell screaming like a cavewoman in a middle of a station bus?'' she asked back sarcastically.....................

.....................

great another achievement in my book of embarassment.

''whats wrong, cat got your tounge?'' she smirked. luckily, her boyfriend came approaching us. now i didn't need to rewind all of the embarassing moment. the guy wrapped his arm around yoona's shoulder while smiling widely towards us.''hello ladies!!the name is lee seung gi and proudly to hereby, i am yoona's boyfriend!!''he said confidently adding with smacking his fist on his chest. yoona giggling girlishly after seeing her boyfriend silly acting.even i also chuckled seeing the situation infront of me.

this is seriously going to be fun.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fuhh~~ finally we are getting nearer with the main part *wink*wink...what do you guys think about seunggi's funny character? truthfully i really likes guy who can make everything seems funny haha..just a random opinion..lets expecting the more better result for the next chapter : ))