chapter 1

To Follow His Order

helloo there!! ok this is my first chapter hope you'll like it.....(this chapter will be about sooyeon's daily life'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOYEON'S POV:

'sooyeon ah you know that i really really love you right?...'the guy said to me...i just answered by fluttering my eyelashes and nodding crazily like a creep person i was. of course anyone would be happy if their prince charming say that they love you right?..we were holding hands while walking in a beautiful park (but trust me my prince charming is more worth to look at than the park). i was smiling widely looking at his eyes and he also provided the same reply...oh how i hope we can stay like this forever.

Suddenly he leaned his face towards me.OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHHOHMYGOSH!!HE IS GOING TO KISS ME!! ok ok chill sooyeon,,act like a good girl...act like a good girl...i could feel his arms holding my waist so that i could stay in one place..like i would escape from you my heaven. 

'sooyeon ah you looks really cute when you are blushing' he whispered to me....every voices he makes just send shrills to all over my body..i could see his eyes only fixed to my lips while he leaned more and more towards my face . i closed my eyes waiting for the kiss...but then nothing came.no soft lips on my lips.no sense of his cologne..and then suddenly i could hear he said 'sooyeon you might want to wake up now or i'll seriously will give you the best treatment i'll give to all lazy girl like you!!'...wait for a minute.....that does not sound like his voice. screw that, the way he talked also was different from his sweet words that could melt my heart....before i could react to the situation, i felt something that smell fishy on my nose....

'CUCUMBEEERRRRR!!'there you go my not so proud dolphin shriek vibrated all over my room....wait what?? my room?? dont tell me that i was just dreaming...when i was scanning all over my bedroom trying to put myself back to senses, my eyes landed to a middle aged woman standing by my bed looking so furious...ok that just my mom but god she was holding the cucumber aka my best enemy..i just cant understand why some of the girls like to put those things all over their faces saying that it will helps to make them look more angelic because for me their presence just creeps me out..'mom, what is wrong with you.. you know i hate those things right??' i pouted. of course i know why she mad at me because let me just get this simple i am a lazy girl. that is what all of my friends always telling me..ok like i care..

'Jung Soo Yeon do you even realise what time is it right now?!!' my mom shouted..i winced hearing she called my full name because whenever she calls my full name it means that she really was mad...although with my half asleep state i managed to see the clocks on my bedside table '8.40a.m...' i mumbled while rubbing my eyes trying to get more clear image...'mom its just 8.40 a.m, no need to shout like a crazy woman' i whined.' 8.40 A.M Jung Soo Yeon...8.40 A.M!! Your work starts at 8.00 AM dont you realise how many times you have been late t--------' after that i just tuned off from my mother loud voice...oh my god! i forgot to tell her that i was fired yesterday...this is not good'mom~~'i tried to put my best looking puppy face but god knows how panicked i was...luckily my mom had already stopped shouting but i still can sense her devil aura all over her (ok i was being over about that) 'WHAT?'look i told you that there was devil aura around her..'errrrr i actually...err you know....ermmm..how should i say this..err'ok now im mumbling 'WHAT?!!' mom shouted...just tell her you coward sooyeon!!...ok i took a deep breath  'ok mom let me get this simple i was actual---' 'you were fired?'my mom cut me off...wow i dont know that she can read people mind...'errrrr...yes?' i answered although it sounded more like a question.'OOOOOWWWWWWW!!MOM MOM MOM THAT REALLY HURTS!!MOM MOM PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I AM STILL YOUR DAUGHTER' i shrieked because by then my mom already pulled my right ear hardly and that really hurts. sometimes i actually wonder if her hands were made from steel or rock.'DAUGHTER?!! GOD SOOYEON I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH YOU' 'mom its not really my fault this time. i can promise you, just let me explain ok?' i pleaded because i just couldnt stand with her strong hand...luckily she did let me go 'ok now explain' she demanded. 'i was working happily like a kindergarten kid yesterday when suddenly there was a group of boys came into the cafe and they were trying to flirt with me mom.. ok let me emphasize this. they are trying to touch your own daughter,jung sooyeon' i explained.its true actually those scumbag actually tried to touch me and i saw my mom's bad aura was changed to more concerned one..'are you okay?'mom asked with a concerned voice in it. i just answered with raising both of my thumbs up and a wide grin. there is a reason why everyone call me a monster here.' but i dont understand why such problem can lead you to get fired?' my mom asked again.that actually kind of good question.'you know what kind of girl i am right? so at that time i just gave in to my real habit and gave them a real proper lesson but then one of the boys happened to be the son of mr.lee, you know the rich person in our village? and that devil ahjumma dont want her business to go down so she fired me.'

FLASHBACK:

i was mopping the floor when suddenly there was this group of annoying boys came into the cafe.cant they just find other place to release their annoying manliness? errgh and at that time there was just me on duty since ahjuma aka the owner of the cafe was busy taking her children from school. so i walked lazily to those scumbag to take their orders.when lee sung yeol saw me he suddenly brightened up.he was actually from a rich family but the fact that he was just annoying does not really helping me in liking him. 'hi babe!' he called me cheerfully. oh did i mention that he is a playboy? yes he is the pro in that.'what can i help you with?' i just ignored the whistling they gave to me and just focussed on my work although  i said that in a forced tone.'come on sooyeon no need to be that rude you know how much i like you right?' sungyeol fake pouted infront of me.his friends just keep their annoying whistling and some of them even dare to high five sungyeol as an encouragement for him. 'what can i help you with?' i asked again and this time i asked with gritted teeth and fake smile on my face. sungyeol then suddenly stand from his seat and walked towards me.'well since you were offering to help us.. why dont you help by spending time with us..you dont really have any customer here' he winked.. he actually dared to wink.' my definition in help is that can i help you with your orders scumbag?' i explained rudely. they did deserved that kind of words you know.'you are so cute when you are angry sooyeon'this time he put his arm over my shoulder.but then when i felt his other hand caressing my cheek, i just elbowed his stomach.he might be the biggest playboy here but i am not the kind of stupid girl to fall to his charms. he clutched his stomach while mumbling some incohorent words repeatedly.his other friends were just watching me with wide eyes. look who's the brave person here..i smirked.' WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? YOU WANT TO GET THE SAME TREATMENT LIKE HIM?YOU BETTER GET OUT FROM THIS CAFE BEFORE I KILL ALL OF YOU' i glared to all of them while pointing my index finger towards them and those kind of action just enough to make them hurriedly left the cafe. they did always saw me getting into fights during my high school days. but before sungyeol left the cafe he said ' you are wrong if you think i'll let you go sooyeon..i'll tell your owner about your monster attitude'he smirked. then when ahjumma came back to the cafe she fired me because she thinks that i will only cause harms to her cafe..like i care to work here..and for the sungyeol trust me he will only stayed mad for a few days before his playboy side came back and by then he will start disturbing my life again.

------------------------------------

'mom can i borrow your phone?' i asked my mom while stuffing my mouth with a big spoonful of rice.'for what?' mom asked.i kind of sad since most of my friends already have their own cellphones but for me i still needed to use my mom's old generation phone. but who am i to complain. i know that my family is poor. we started to become like this since my father's sudden death when i was 7 years old. i did'nt even saw my father's dead body. sometimes i actually wondered if he was dead but i was afraid if i asked my mom about it she will start crying.' i want to call yoona.she asked me to call her when i am free' i answered.'yoona? the girl who moved to seoul two years ago?'mom asked 'yup' i answered shortly.the last time we spoke to each other was two weeks ago and although that we were far apart we still were bestfriend. she told me that she was working in a same company with her boyfriend. she was so lucky to get to live at the main city and having boyfriend who was also from the city.

after i got my mom's permission, i straightly went to my room after eating with my mom's phone in my hand. i spread myself on the bed while dialling yoona's number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so here is my first chapter...i just hope that you'll enjoy the story...i'll try my best to update the next chapter as fast as i could..BYE!!HAVE A NICE DAY!!:D(i know it kind of short but i'll try to make it longer at the next chapter)