Drunk in Love

A Collection of One Shots Volume IV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suji watched him as he softly placed a loose tendril of hair behind her ear. His eyes flashed so many emotions that were overwhelming her. He cupped her rose tinted cheeks with so much adoration, that it made her insides cringe with how disgustingly sweet he was being. 

Sehun in all honestly didn't know what to do with himself. He couldn't take his eyes off her if did he would loose the momentum and flow he was building up. Sehun observed her face up close everything was different. Her features that stood out from far away were more striking up close and personal. Sehun traced her face, he smiled down at her as she blushed an even more crimson color. 

Suji closed her eyes when his fingers fluttered her eye lids, it was the most heart fluttering sensation she has ever felt. Then she felt his lips kiss each eye lid, she let out a giggle at the sudden action. Her hands were placed firmly on his broad shoulders, her nails digging on his flesh. Sujis lips parted as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. 

Sehun kissed her temple working his way back to her lips. He felt her shudder underneath him, his heart rate was increasing faster then the speed of light, he almost (almost being the accurate word) felt like his heart would stop. His own lips found hers in the dark, one hand in her hair the other searching her body with such compassion he didn't know he possessed. 

Suji gasped at such new and profound sensations he was making her feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter