Age of Innocence

A Collection of One Shots Volume IV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Sung Joon stood outside her fence rereading the sign with her last name monogrammed on the shiny black metal. The only thing running through his head was they belong to different worlds. As cliche as it sounded she is form a well off family and he was what many people would consider a delinquent. Sung Joon walked back to the corner where she said she would meet him. He stood there watching expensive cars drive by, he held on tighter to the bag of which contained the cake he bought and his other hand was stuck in his pocket were his brand new cigarette pack was. 

He felt uncomfortable, she had insisted for him to meet her parents for the longest time. They have been dating a little over a year. He had refused many times but her pouty lip and sweet kisses convinced him other wise. Sung Joon looked down at his outfit, he was wearing his Sunday best. His phone started vibrating distracting him form inspecting his outfit. 

"What do you want?" 

"Are you coming later?" the person on the other line asked.

"No, I'm at Suji's."

"Wow, so your finally going to meet the rents. Good luck maybe then you'll see what different bubbles you guys are form and she'll dump your sorry ."  Hyuk laughed over the phone. 

"Shut the up Hyuk." Sung Joon yelled at his phone quickly hanging up. 

Hyuk was right though, many people judge her because of him. But she always brushed it off with a smile and a  tight squeeze to his hand. If he was going to survive meeting her posh parents he needed a smoke. Sung Joon placed the bag down on the cement, searched for his lighter then took out a cigarette. He watched the smoke dance with the wind as he breathed out, the smoke relaxed him softly calming his nerves. He looked at the opposite direction form her house, the next thing he felt was a pair of warm arms back hugging him. 

"Oppa!" 

Sung Joon quickly threw out his cigarette, stomping on it before she could notice. He turned around and hugged her with one hand around her waist and the other still firmly holding the cake. 

"Su." he rested his chin on the top of her head. "Let's just go to the park."

"You promised." Suji looked up at him and there was the pout again. Sung Joon leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips. She broke the kiss and smiled once again taking his free hand she intertwined their fingers. Suji lead him to her house. 

"You look handsome." 

Sung Joon smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter