Forbidden

A Collection of One Shots Volume IV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Her laugh wasn't for him.

He knew that but somehow his heart ached to be able to hear the hearty laughter everyday. 

Her smiles weren't so bright when she smiled at him. 

He knew that but somehow he still wanted to see it even if it was half hearted. 

The hugs that she gave him weren't fulfilling the empty void in the pit of his stomach. 

He knew that but somehow the slender feel of her arms hugging him made him contempt. Even if it did mean making the hole a little deeper. 

Her crying was never for him. 

He was glad about that but still deep down inside where oxygen wasn't enough he wished she would shed a tear for him. 

She wasn't his...

He knew that...

Sunggyu knew that the girl sitting in front of him enthusiastically talking about her boyfriend will never be his. 

Sunggyu knew that no matter how much he longed for her, Bae Suji would always be a close yet distant yearning for what could have been.

So he watched from a distance hoping that the cruel feeling of loving her would leave his system. But for now all he did was smile and play it off. Expecting that one day she will have no effect on him. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter