Cuddling (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

I´ve dealt with werewolves many times in my life. Mostly in let´s say compromising situations. I was the main diplomat in our family and in some other vampire circles too so it was natural for me to appear in such situations. That´s also how I met Kim Heechul. The guy got into a fight in one club that was owned by a werewolf. I settled the fight and Heechul became my good friend. This said I simply know how to deal with these hot-blooded species. One has to be calm and show the utmost respect. Many vampires become submissive in front of werewolves because the fights with them often end up with fists and that´s not what vampires are the best at to say the least. Another rule is to stay confident and don´t let them step on you. One step and you are smashed.

“What did you say?” Donghae´s father asked carefully apparently holding back for which I was honestly grateful. I released his wrist and walked next to Donghae.

“I wouldn´t like it if you hurt Donghae, especially because of me, Mr. Lee.” I told him and made sure that I didn´t lose the eye contact with him. Once you look away, you are already losing the fight.

“If you don´t want Donghae to get hurt because of you, get lost and never come back,” the strong man´s stare hardened.

“Unfortunately this option isn´t possible. I may not smell good but I believe that I´m pretty much capable of taking care of your son who also promised me the same. I´m sure as a father you want Donghae to be happy, don´t you?” My speech might have sounded a bit too daring but for what I know, to werewolves the family is top priority in any occasion.

“You found quite a smart blood-er, Donghae,” Mr. Lee smirked but I could tell that his tone was getting slightly softer. “Maybe we could have a cup of coffee and talk this issue with my wife too.”

“Really?!” Donghae finally made us remember his presence. Now that I think about it, why isn´t it him speaking into my favour? That kid, making me do all the hard work again.

“Yeah, come on Sunday afternoon,” the big wolf patted Donghae´s brown head lightly in a fatherly style. I was given only one last serious glare before Mr. Lee walked away.

I sighed and my legs almost gave away when the heavy atmosphere lifted up. For once Donghae was being a good boy and put his arm around my shoulders. He kissed my temple and squeezed my shoulder. I wonder how it is possible that we became intimate so fast. Touches and kisses were something normal and comfortable for both of us by now. At first I didn´t want to give in to every little aegyo from the brunette because I felt like he had no right to be treated so gently by me after all the angst he had flared up inside me. But soon I changed my mind. I want to live like a prince and make Donghae spoil me until I can´t take it anymore. So why am I the one looking after this baby again?!

 

“I´m so happy that my dad is giving us a chance,” Donghae sprawled himself on my couch again when we came back. He was wiggling on it for a while and I couldn´t take my eyes off of him. He looked like he was at home at my place, does it sound funny? “Hey, Hyukkie. It´s so late, can I stay overnight?” He then added. It´s not funny, it´s serious.

“First. I´m not really sure what´s your father´s goal inviting us for Sunday,” I walked to the couch and looked down on the cute werewolf. “And secondly, don´t you think it´s too early in our relationship for you to sleep here?” I raised my brow.

“Okay, my father can wait,” he sat up and pulled on my expensive shirt. I fell down and Donghae positioned me on his lap. “If I remember correctly, we have known each other for three years, been going out for about two weeks, had breakfast in each other houses, maybe even slept together and you´ve also seen me ,” he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I blushed. I didn´t want to be reminded of the incident in the office, it was a nightmare. “And I just want to sleep here and maybe cuddle you a little if you allow me nothing more. We can go to work together tomorrow and I´ll drive you.” Donghae was drawing soothing invisible pictures on my back and I was silently melting under his touch.

“Fine but I will drive the car, not you,” I mumbled wearily and Donghae chuckled under his breath.

We sat there for a while before I started feeling sleepy. I´m usually awake until early morning but today I was just too tired. I picked myself up from Donghae´s lap and went to take a shower. Then I lent Donghae some pyjamas, I´ve obviously never worn, and went to lie in my bed. I was already drifting off when Donghae arrived. He climbed under the sheets and wiggled closer to hug me.

“Gosh, Hyuk! You are !” He suddenly screamed hurting my sensitive ears.

“Of course,” I only managed to groan.

“And you were just saying if it wasn´t too early to sleep in one bed,” Donghae snorted.

“So I have to dress?” I peeked from under the duvet. Donghae nodded his head feverishly and his cheeks were crimson red. I guess it will be better this way. I want him to cuddle me, duh.

I groaned some more and climbed down from the already warmed up bed. I opened the huge closet, which was taking half the place of the room, and put on random huge shirt and shorts. Underwear I ignored as always and hurried back to Donghae. I crawled towards him and he immediately pulled me closer. He sneaked his arms around my body and pushed me against his chest. At first it felt uncomfortable with my hands awkwardly smashed between our bodies but soon I started feeling the warmth and relaxed. I was almost asleep already when that idiot spoke up again.

“What did you mean by not being sure about my dad´s goal?” Donghae asked and I felt his throat vibrate against my forehead.

“Don´t tell me I even have to explain this to you,” my speech was slurred by my sleepiness.

“Sorry, I think you have to,” Donghae answered. I could only sigh, hopeless dog.

“He invited us on Sunday afternoon, Sunday is a full moon, idiot.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello. So I´ll prolong the story for a bit. Normally I don´t like doing it but I really like the characters and it´s fun writing. Don´t hate me if I spoil the story, hehe. By the way, you all thought that Hyuk already got the permission - not yet! :D I forgot to mention before Hyuk´s collaboration with BeatBurger. He´s so perfect, oh my god! And he even wrote on twitter that he wants to make more videos with various artists too! I can´t wait! :) Thank you for reading, commenting, liking my story.- finally having one day free tomorrow, PandaHero