Loving (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

I was sitting on Donghae´s bed watching the poor guy ravish through his clothes. I wanted to remind him of the situation last weekend where I was doing just the same and he only laughed. But seeing him so lost I decided to keep it for myself and help him instead.

“Sit down, idiot,” I pushed him on the bed and took a look at his clothes. “These are my parents we are talking about, not some normal middle class family like yours. We are meeting in a restaurant so wear something y for me, will you?” I smirked and winked at the blushing werewolf on the bed.

I pulled out the tightest jeans I could find and even tighter shirt that would highlight Donghae´s well-built body. I wanted to brag about my boyfriend, you see. Donghae was looking at me strangely when I found a nice leather black jacket and threw it all at him.

“You want me to wear this to meet your parents?” He couldn´t believe.

“Yes,” I said flatly, “do you see me wearing a tuxedo or what?” I laughed because the clothes I was wearing myself were closer to my clubbing outfit than the one for work. “You will understand when we get there. Now put it on and I´ll style your hair.”

Sitting on the sofa in Donghae´s big living room, I was waiting for my date to finally come out of the bathroom. When he did, though, I almost choked. Donghae was absolutely stunning! The jeans were hugging his strong thighs and his muscles were showing nicely. The broad shoulders, chest muscles and his adam´s apple were making me almost dizzy. Donghae had his brown locks styled ily and I just couldn´t take my eyes off of his handsome face.

“So?” Donghae asked nervously. I woke up from my daydream, which I hoped would never end, and as on autopilot walked right to him.

“You are gorgeous,” I said hastily before I slammed my lips against his. I couldn´t help myself, I was completely helpless in front of this man. We kissed until I was able to stand firmly on the ground and when I started feeling wobbly I interrupted our contact. I was breathing hard and surely blushing.

“I guess I don´t look that bad,” Donghae joked and I was glad his confidence and humour were back. He would need them tonight. I chuckled and gestured him to go because I couldn´t even speak at the moment. We put on the shoes and went down and on the street where we called a taxi.

In twenty minutes we arrived to the restaurant. Well, it was something between a club, bar and restaurant but nobody really cared. It was the favourite hangout place for the vampires. The slightly classy ones to particularise. As we entered Donghae coughed and I had to smack his back to remind him that he better not let everyone notice that he was a dog. It can´t be helped that we stink to him; he needs to get used to this if he wants to date me, right?

“Sorry,” He apologised.

“Just don´t do this in front of my mother, kay?” I warned him and he nodded bashfully and I hoped he took my warning seriously.

I led the way to the corner of the farthest part of the restaurant. It was a table where my family would often sit and after some time it became something like a VIP table. Don´t get me wrong, it´s not like we are dream-like wealthy family or royals. It´s just that our clan is one of the oldest and the members of our family often participate in politics or at least in conducting the vampire society. Just like me for example or my mom, who is a president of the vampire ladies club. I´m not joking seriously. My parents were already seated and drinking wine and I sighed. My mom was wearing those, way too short for her age red dress again. So embarrassing.

“Hey,” I called to gain their attention and it worked. Both older vampires raised their heads to look at me but the attention very soon shifted to the man by my side. I could hear Donghae gulp under the excruciating stare of theirs. “My parents,” I gestured while smiling at Donghae, “and my boyfriend Lee Donghae,” secondly I smirked at the pair in front of me.

“Nice to meet you, young man,” my mom happily chirped startling Donghae.

“Uh, me too,” the brunette answered and made a try to put on his best smile. I chuckled.

“Let´s sit down,” I said pulling Donghae next to me. “Have you already ordered?” I asked my parents.

“No, we didn´t know what your new discovery likes,” my father spat in a not very nice tone. I frowned. I already expected things to not go so smoothly and I had a good plan prepared too. Looks like I´ll have to use it after all.

“Steak preferably,” I giggled but turned serious again, “mom, could you keep Donghae company? I´ll have a chat with dad.” I stood up and gave my stressed boyfriend an assuring nod before I grabbed my father and pulled him out of the room.

“You didn´t expect me to accept it right away, did you?” My father said in a commanding tone but I became immune to it long time ago. I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked.

“And you thought I came unprepared?” I gave him a knowing stare and the older vampire tensed. “What is her name again? Victoria? She´s beautiful,” I enjoyed mocking my father, it was a fun game between us and for some time already I was the one always winning. “for a demon, neh?” I said quietly.

“H-How do you know?!” My dad panicked and I only shrugged. I threatened him with telling my mom, leaving out the fact that she also has an affair. I´m not judging my parents for this, having a few mistresses is a usual thing among vampires but nobody would admit it openly of course. But honestly if I can have Donghae, it would be just enough. The werewolf is more than capable at making me feel loved twenty-four seven. I wouldn´t be even able to handle more.

“Donghae, son, how about we have a drink together?!” My father rushed back and I laughed. As always my plan was a success.

The rest of the dinner went better than expected. My parents got drunk soon and left us for some of their friends. Donghae told me that my mom approves of him because he is handsome. He thought that my parents weren´t really the usual style. I couldn´t but agree with him.  We ate dinner in a romantic manner and it was apparent that Donghae was feeling happy and content even if he was sitting in a vampire den. I felt so proud.

“What is this place anyway?” Donghae asked and wanted to drink the rest of the drink my father bought him. I stopped him and put the glass back on the table. Donghae was confused.

“I don´t want you to forget what I´m about to do to you tonight again,” I whispered into his ear and the werewolf shuddered. “I´ll show you the terrace.”

I took his hand into mine and Donghae silently followed me onto the second floor. Some people were clubbing there and many of my friends made a cat calls when we pushed through the crowd. The news about me and Donghae became the hot topic in this house and I could burst with pride. The man I was holding by hand was far the handsomest person in the house. And vampires are supposed to be the prettiest species according to some.

Behind the dance floor was a narrow hallway and finally the glass doors that headed out on the terrace. The weather wasn´t that warm enough but it wasn´t chilly yet. I let go of Donghae´s hand and leaned against the curved wooden railing looking down into the small garden behind the restaurant. Beautiful and cosy place it was and more than once I ended up here having the best times of my life. Now I hoped it would become my favourite place for a superb reason.

“So beautiful,” Donghae said and I hummed, “I mean you,” he added and back-hugged me. I blushed but leaned backwards to push myself closer to his warm body. “Hyukkie? You know I love you, right?” He spoke again in a gentle tone. He wasn´t demanding anything back, he only wanted to convey this to me. I made up my mind. This person was worth the risk, even if I can get hurt, I want to try.

“I love you too,” I whispered quietly and hoped he managed to pick it up.

Donghae turned me around and kissed my lips so gently that I thought I would just fly away how light I felt. Good he was holding me still. We kissed for a long time and the temperature started rising. Let´s make another hot memory at this place I thought.

“Eunhyuk, you bastard! If you dirty that place again, I´ll make you clean it in front of everybody again! , you exhibitionist!” Heechul suddenly yelled from the hallway. , I forgot he bought the place.

Maybe let´s not, I sent the message to Donghae. The werewolf shrugged and picked me up from the ground as if I didn´t weight anything at all.

“Twenty minutes to mine, fifteen to yours. You choose, babe.” Gosh, I love this man.

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! So for the last time we meet. This is the end! I hope you liked it. Thank you for ollowing my story, for the upvotes, subs, lovely comments and especially for reading. One should read a lot to widen not the knowledge but horizon. I´m not saying my story is like that of Murakami, Tolstoj or something but I believe I input there some of my thoughts that might come in handy for some. I was writing this story for myself but I´m happy that you too ended up liking it. I have some thoughts already for another story so maybe see you there. The 7jib will be a huge daebak. Everyone keeps saying and I believe it wholeheartedly (the teaser pictures sent me flying, Hyukjae didn´t disappoint with that fuscking hair). So one more time thank you for your support and have a good luck in your life. Be healthy and dream a lot. - PandaHero