Blushing (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

So unforgivable, dirty, low and shameless. That I am.

I was doing so good at ignoring Donghae. The guy decided that after betrayal, the next game will be conquering my poor heart. As if it was needed any more. I knew he would win me in a day but decided to put on a fight because I didn´t want to forgive him so easily. I crashed all his attempts to invite me for a dinner and I didn´t even give in when he put my favourite biscuits on my desk, I gave them to Sungmin. It was going so well that I was proud of myself but today he got me on my knees, almost literally.

That bastard had to wear the tightest shirt he had in his wardrobe. And it was white too so all I could do the whole day was to stare at that carved chest and broad shoulders perfectly visible through the thin material. Normally he would be scolded by Siwon or something that he´s not wearing a cravat and that his sleeves are rolled up too much or his collar not buttoned up, but today it was a mess in the office and Donghae´s wardrobe malfunction was the last on people´s mind. Except for me of course. I was exhausted and hungry for that shameless body. I really tried to hold back but I snapped in the end.

“Un,” Donghae let out a small noise. Was he from pain? What do I do?

My fangs were buried deep into that hot skin and lapping onto his blood vessels hungrily. It was so delicious and arousing that I couldn´t even stop. I had to, though; Donghae was the last person I wanted to hurt. Still gripping his shoulders I detached myself from his neck and the small wound clean from the blood. Two small holes caused by my teeth should disappear before he even gets home. I sighed loudly and my lips in satisfaction. I stayed pressed to Donghae because I was too scared to look him in the eyes. What I did was a crime, nothing less.

“Better?” Donghae chuckled softly. He sounded amused by my unlooked-for impulsiveness.

“Sorry,” I muttered and put my forehead on his shoulder. I was being careful not to touch the small wound nearby.

I was standing there with my shoulders down all collapsed and broken down on the werewolf´s body. Donghae was still leaning against his BMW holding us both up on legs. Then his arms went around my waist and back and started caressing my body through my clothes. It was soothing and at that moment I knew that I was forgiven for the sin I committed on the boy.

“There´s nothing to be sorry for. I should be the one apologising, Hyuk. But It can´t be helped, I´m hard to handle by nature, hehe. But honestly I´m messing around with you a bit too much, I know that myself,” Donghae talked in a low voice. “But you don´t have to tolerate it all, you know.”

“Easy for you to say, Doggy,” I murmured against his shoulder and hoped it would sound cute and not stupid.

“C´mon, Hyuk, let´s go for a dinner,” Donghae suddenly said and patted my back. I sighed. Of course no matter what you do, this little kid never gets tired, even after being drained. I felt too weak and guilty to refuse and I even hoped a little that Donghae would find the way to swoon me. I didn´t want to fight anymore.

“Fine,” I said stupidly and straightened up. I finally looked at him and Donghae had the most stupid smile plastered on his face. Seeing him all sweet like this I put on an annoyed expression. I didn´t want to look sad or tired in front of him and make him worry. I never learn.

“Stop sulking, Hyuk, that pout won´t help you,” Donghae turned me around and pushed me away, a clear signal to go and climb on the passenger seat. Why doesn´t my pout work on him, though? Donghae sat behind the steering wheel and glanced at me again. “I said stop it or else you might never make it home today. When you are cute like this I don´t want to let go of you,” he chuckled.

“I should have drank more and knock you out instead,” I said and turned to look out of the window. I played offended but in reality I was hiding that horrible blush spread on my cheeks.

“And I hoped I´ll finally win you over,” Donghae faked a sigh.

“Try harder, baby,” I gave up on my offensiveness and laughed. My suitor smiled too and started the engine.

Donghae took me to the same restaurant as before when I asked him to buy me a dinner. I didn´t mind because I liked the place. It was a small family restaurant with good atmosphere and even better food. I ordered soup and lots of side dishes while Donghae asked for a steak. I remembered him talking about meat and how he liked it only with that scary garlic. That reminded me to ask the waitress to make sure that this ingredient doesn´t make it into my plate.

“Must be hard when our cuisine uses garlic almost everywhere,” Donghae told me when the waitress left.

“I usually just avoid spicy food,” I shrugged. And I don´t even mind because I don´t like the taste anyway.

“I thought it was because you are hot enough yourself,” Donghae flirted. I was surprised by this side of him and couldn´t wait to see more. I needed to urgently too.

“Good reasoning, Donghae,” I leaned in and spoke up quietly without breaking the eye contact, “If I added more hotness to my body, I would start sweating, my face would be flushed, my hair wet and sticking to my forehead and my lips would be glistening,” at that I my lips. Donghae gulped and couldn´t tear his eyes off of my mouth. I found it amusing but it was smarter to stop it before I end up messing up myself too. “You are right, better not eat it at all,” I said nonchalantly in a normal voice and leaned into my seat comfortably breaking the intense atmosphere.

“Uh, yeah,” Donghae smartly remarked and took a big gulp of his cold soda. Another victory of mine! Nobody´s better at teasing then me, the great vampire. I was basking in my perfect joke when Donghae spoke again. He was smiling gently and his tone was perfectly sincere.

“But you don´t need to get hotter, Hyukkie, you can even stay cold towards me because I still like you at all times.”

I blushed. Crap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took me a bit longer this time. I´m going to Poland to study (my precious holidays TT_TT) so I had to pack and other stuff. That reminds me, last year it was hard with the net and I´m not sure if I´ll be able to update at all. But I will try and maybe it will work well. Nobody knows. But don´t worry I wouldn´t finish the story. I´m the obessesive type and I wouldn´t leave it unfinished. I hope you like the progress but I have to remind you once again - this story isn´t rated, guys :D but yes, vampires are hot and donghae´s tight shirts are irresistible. XD And suju keep messing with us with their comeback. I can´t wait waaaaah. Hyukjae is a blonde again probably. Thank you for reading and commenting and being all nice and cute - soon to be a diligent student again, PandaHero