Celebrating (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

„So what are you gonna do now?“ Sungmin asked and took a bite of his sandwich. It was lunchtime and people who don´t visit the cafeteria downstairs were spread around the small kitchenette and balcony next to the office. I was sitting with a few of my colleagues at the table and eating. Sungmin was standing at balcony with Eunhyuk who was smoking. I´ve never really seen the guy eat properly. I wonder if it´s his way of destroying his body or his vampire genetics are this great. Speaking of that, yesterday he looked deadly sick and now he seems completely healthy skipping lunch and smoking. I wish I had his immunity system.

“For now I´ll just use public transport,” Eunhyuk shrugged and exhaled a cloud of smoke.

“Is your car broken?” One of the people sitting at my table asked.

“I had to send it to a scrapyard, it got vandalized,” Eunhyuk replied and glanced at me. Oops, he knows? I didn´t think he would find our right away but I just couldn´t help it. He said that it won´t work anymore so I thought that a little prank can´t be a problem.

“That´s horrible! I can´t believe there are people like this,” my co-worker said and I blushed.

“Yeah,” Eunhyuk chuckled and put the cigarette between his red lips again. It was supposed to be his embarrassment but why it´s me who is now ashamed?

“Are you guys here? Perfect!” Choi Siwon entered the room with a beaming smile on his face. Everyone stopped talking to look at the boss. “I was just told that our project got accepted!” He called and everyone started cheering. “So to celebrate this success I´m inviting you all to a dinner today!” Another round of applause and all of a sudden Siwon was in the middle of the crowd. People started patting my back because I was the one who came with the basic idea. I felt proud and my face almost got torn with the huge smile that appeared under my nose.

I wanted to thank Siwon too but he was rushing towards Eunyhuk. He lifted the skinny man so high that he dropped his cigarette. “Put me down Siwon!” He yelled but couldn´t hold back his laugh. “Yah, it´s Mr. Choi for you, brat!” Siwon threw the guy on the ground. People who were eating lunch outside started pouring back into the office and after hearing the good news tried to fit into the small kitchenette too.

“Okay, white collars, back to work!” Siwon announced and ended the pandemonium. People in suddenly good mood went back to their desks and the last one was Eunhyuk who first needed a help of Sungmin to pick up his limbs from the ground.

“Cheers!” The glasses were raised in the air. “On Donghae, who came up with this idea and the whole team for taking it into perfection. And also on our skinny Eunhyukkie, who made the higher-ups eat all the crap he sprouted!” Siwon said and everyone laughed.

It´s true. No matter how I hate the guy I have to admit that he´s great at his work and knows very well what he is doing. Eunhyuk made impossible deals real and even Choi Siwon couldn´t challenge him in this ability. Also Eunhyuk is not only popular with ladies but guys too. Everyone forgets his flirtatious nature and unhealthy habits knowing how serious he can be at work and humorous at parties. But I´m not jealous. Why? Cause I´m better than him of course!

“And on our Siwonnie that works always so hard!” Eunhyuk added to the cheer causing another wave of laughs. Siwon smacked his head for inappropriate usage of his nickname.

It was Friday night and nobody was holding back. Sungmin was already drunk and went home before he got to kill someone with his aegyo. It wasn´t even midnight yet. Most of the guys got rid of their jackets and cravats and the ladies were going around barefooted. I can understand, those horrible stilettos are rather scary. Speaking of that, the highest heels always wear those two interns. I tried to find them which was very easy because I could hear their annoying giggling. And as expected the girls were right behind me and the one making them giggle wasn´t anyone else but Eunhyuk.

“The dress must be so uncomfortable, wanna take it off?” I heard the vampire joke.

“Oppa!” The girl pretended to be shy.

“I see the zipper is at the back. It must be hard to take down, should I help you?” The group laughed again getting on my nerves. “Or maybe we could-“

“Yah! Get a room! You´re annoying,” I exploded. The three people behind me were looking at me bemused.

“Someone needs to get laid, huh?” Eunhyuk smirked. What the hell? Do I look that desperate? I just can´t stand the vampire´s disgusting behaviour. All he wants is to their blood but not after he gets them into his bed. It´s practically violation!

“What if I said yes?” I challenged. I didn´t want ´that´, I only wanted to save those girls from the blood thirsty vampire. Eunhyuk´s eyes widened and I saw him checking me out. Wait what?! “Okay, I was just joking, Eunhyuk, quit it!” I exploded. Eunhyuk put his hands in the air defensively.

“Calm down, Donghae,” the vampire tried to sooth my hot blood, “I get it, okay?” He picked up his jacket and gave me a smile. Not a smirk fortunately or else I would really bite off his head.

Eunhyuk put on his blazer and waved everyone his goodbye. The intern wanted to follow him but he stopped her with one of his cheesy lines. On one hand I felt relieved that she was safe from his fangs, on the other I just perfectly humiliated myself. But for some reason Eunhyuk didn´t push it this time. Usually he would make sure everyone gets a piece of fun on my account or at least makes me swim in my own shame. Today he gave up way too quickly. Maybe he still feels sick after all.

“Where´s Eunhyukkie?” Siwon suddenly asked me and I jumped in surprise. When did he get there?

“Constipation,” I answered. Siwon grimaced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! What to do with them, I wonder.. Thank you for reading and your lovely comments. - all the love PandaHero