Smiling (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

I´ve got a boyfriend! Be jealous peasants cause my boyfriend is Eunhyuk! If the man heard me right now, he would at least slap me. My Hyuk is an awesome person but rather on the serious and calm side. That is if we aren´t speaking about parties because then he turns into a y beast. I remembered the one time I went with him and I was already feeling dizzy. Yes, it was that crazy but in the end he gave away and agreed to become mine.

I looked up to the man on whose lap I was just lying. Eunhyuk was watching the TV in his small but clean apartment while I was pretending to be asleep on his tights. I still couldn´t believe how my life could have made such a turn. Just a month back I swore I hated the vampire to the core. Now I would give up anything for him. I don´t want to be hasty but I can imagine using the word ´love´ together with his name in the future.

“Stop staring, Creep,” Eunhyuk said not averting his gaze from the TV show. I got blasted, he knew.

“I can´t help it when you´re so handsome, Hyukkie,” I told him and as always the raven head blushed.

I got ignored in the end, though, although I knew that my remark caused a great effect on my boyfriend. I could hear his heart beating against his ribcage so loudly I was afraid it would break free. I smiled for myself and decided to really take a nap but the doorbell rang all of a sudden.

“I´ll go to the door,” Eunhyuk gently lifted my head from his lap and put a pillow under it instead. Thoughtful, isn´t he? Hyuk slowly shuffled to the door that rang at least three times in the meantime. When he opened them, someone´s voice loudly beamed and seemed as if the two people were fighting. I became alarmed and decided to go and take a look at the newcomer. Standing up I quickly jogged towards the hallway and peeked inside.

“Everyone already knows, Eunhyuk!” The stranger, that was apparently a girl, yelled.

“So what?! It´s not like I care,” Hyuk retorted angrily. But I suddenly got a pretty good idea about the issue when my nose caught the smell of blood coming from the young woman. She was a vampire too and the only thing she could be here for was probably me.

“You´re playing with fire, you know that? What about your family, huh?” She continued to scold Eunhyuk although the guy was clearly trying to close the door into her pretty face.

“You have no right to scold me and my father hasn´t called yet so I´m not going to go crazy just because of you, Fei.”

“I warned you, Eunhyuk,” she said, “you will regret not listening to my advice.”

“And you will regret raising your voice at me,” Eunhyuk growled dangerously low and coldly smashed the doors in front of her face. It was silent for a while until Eunhyuk spoke again: “Forget about it, Donghae,” he said still back facing me. What a psycho, how did he know about me?

“It´s scary that you always know what I´m doing,” I chuckled but I was well aware that the situation was serious. I walked to him and slid my arms around his flat stomach. Putting my head on his shoulder I started swaying our bodies in a soothing manner.

“Donghae?” Hyuk said. “I mean it, my family really isn´t a problem. Fei isn´t even my blood relative to begin with. Also a big part of the vampire society in this city owes me or at least slept with me so my support is definitely great. My parents shouldn´t be a problem either so don´t think about it, okay?”

“As you wish but I´ll be here if something goes wrong,” I answered and tried to delete the information about him sleeping with so many other vampires. I need to tame down my jealousy too.

“How about we go for a dinner tonight?” Eunhyuk asked me out of the blue and I couldn´t be happier. I loved going out with him, especially at night. Sorry, I sound like we are a couple for many years, it´s actually just about two weeks, but I can´t help it when I feel this way. It´s as if I´ve been waiting for him for my whole life. I don´t want to hear any complaints about sounding cliché because anybody would be this way in my place.

“I would love to!” I tightened my grip around his waist and Eunhyuk slightly winced. “I want to eat tacos, please.” I couldn´t help being childish but as always my perfect boyfriend agreed to whatever I wanted. He´s just like that.

 

“Slow down, idiot,” Eunhyuk scolded. I grunted but did my best to start eating like a human being and not a hungry wolf I actually was. “Look at you, you have sauce over here,” the vampire added wiping my dirty face with a tissue. I frowned annoyed. Doesn´t he watch any dramas or what? In this situation you are supposed to kiss it down and not wipe it like a mother of a little child.

“Why are you pouting, huh? You want this?” Eunhyuk smirked at me and before I could react, he was already leaning across the table and my lips hungrily. His long tongue slid sensually over my upper lip and then he lightly on the lower one. He pecked my lips as a finish and leaned back smacking his own plump lips provocatively. “You think I don´t know what´s going on in that tiny brain of yours?”

“I want to act offended by your insult but I´m liking you too much to do so,” I told him and the insolent daring vampire turned into a blushing little cutie in a second. I grinned and he gave me a shy smile in return, very warm for his cold nature, that I´m always desperate to see.

“You what?!” A loud voice suddenly interrupted my moment of happiness.

I raised my head to hiss at anybody who spoke to me in this rude tone. Unfortunately the moment my eyes met those of the intruder my voice left my throat. I couldn´t say a single word and in the end even shivered.

“F-Father,” I stuttered nervously. He gestured me to stand up and follow him out of the restaurant to talk. I glanced at Eunhyuk who by now pretty much caught on to the situation. He nodded reassuringly and mouthed that he would pay and join me. I didn´t want my father to meet him, though.

“You brat, have you gone insane?!” My father yelled the moment we left the restaurant. “Is your smell numb or what?! That is a vampire!” He roared. I was scared as hell but I didn´t like him talking about Hyuk this way.

 “I-I know but he´s n-nice and I kinda,” I was terrified to look at him so I glanced sideways, “like Eunhyuk.”

“What?!” My father screamed and raised his hand in the air. He would hit me, I knew it, and it would hurt like hell for at least three days. But I was going to fight for my Hyukkie. I closed my eyes but surprisingly nothing happened although I waited for a long time. Slowly I opened them again only to find the most horrifying scene in front of me.

“Don´t,” Eunhyuk quietly pronounced. His voice was gentle but commanding, the vampire was the only one capable of such a tone and I admired him for it. Right now, though, he was holding my father´s big wrist in his long delicate fingers. This vampire dared to touch a werewolf and that was an unforgivable act. My father felt it too and his palm closed into a fist.

“He would hurt.” Eunhyuk finished his sentence. My father´s fist quickly opened again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! So shoul I finish the story soon already or do you want me to come up with more situations? :) I don´t mind either honestly. Thank you for aour great support as always and hope you like the chapter . And I just noticed!!! 100 subscribers straight, you are so nice people T_T - incredibly tired, PandaHero