II

Hansel And Gretel

 


 


"Help me get out!! Please." The woman that was lying on the red carpet were crying for help. "Anybody here?!" The tight rope were strangling his wrist and foot making him slight paralyzed. Her shirt has some blood stains on it as if she killed someone. 
A guy with a black cloak slowly halted arround her. "You're blood. Isn't          that           clean."

 

"Kyungsoo.."

 

"Your majesty."

"I'm still amazed on how a blind guy can hear my whispers and could turned where I am exactly." Jongin imprisoned Kyungsoo from back and hugged him tightly.
"It's been a while dear. My senses has already been refined and now, I can slay them whenever you like."
Jongin, kissed his lips, slid his tongue inside of his mouth and played with it. Kyungsoo's eyes turned red. "You're thirsty."
"Indeed.. And I know you are as well.

Accept my gift for you baby."

 

 

Kyungsoo slowly halted once again into the girl after the slidding and playing of the tongue and after the tip of his feet touched her face. Kyungsoo went down, feeling the sensation that occuring in his throat cause of thirst. He quickly played his fingers to her neck, and
without any further,

He painfully stabbed her neck using his metal nails that was extended through his two fingers. The blood squirted as the women squealed like a mouse.

 

 

"Blood..."

 


 

 

Undeads or Vampires were living in the planet thousand years ago. It started with a curse. A curse that could never been broken. An addiction to someone's blood made this. A witch once offered her own child to test the spell and that made the curse for Vampires and Wolves. The child was the first queen of the Vampires. After she had been offered, she had been possessed by the life forms and so, she created monsters such as Harpies, Gargoyles, Serpents and etc. Until the time came when she got stabbed by a cross. A werewolf slayed her in the midst of the night when the red moon was watching in the center of the dark sky. She was planning to create another powerful monster but then, the wolf assasinated her with the use of flaming arrows. The wolf was named Lycaon. The first King of werewolf. They said, Zeus made Lycaon into a wolf.

 

Kim Jongin, was the 647th Prince of Vampires. He was a son of a Wolf and a Vampire. Double breed.
His brother
Was Yixing. His genes came mostly from his mother and that means he'd became a wolf.

Undeads, or Vampires have a council. The wolf clan as well. The coven or a pack was headed by a prince or princess and the council was on his side for protection.

 

 

 


 

Sehun ran in the middle of the street. Crying because he was bullied as the weakest Undead in their coven. He didn't knew it as well. That was the reason why he was a cry baby during his age. He was already 9 years old but he couldn't help but cry whenever class bullied him.

Sehun rapidly crossed the road even though the the traffic lights were green. A ten wheeler truck rushed in the middle. It was too fast.
His mom cried for help.

Sehun covered his face as the truck dashed in front of him.
But before the truck crashed on his body,

The headlights broke. and the front of the car bent. The mirrors cravked and broke like a huge force crashed on it.

Sehun was only an inch away. And he was only standing still. Nobody in the crowd pushed or hit the truck by an invisible car. The metal bended.
It was like a force came from Sehun and hit the truck in one single blink. He began to asked himself.

 

"M-mom?"

 

"SEHUN!"

 

"Did you saw it?"

 

 

 


Year 2004.
It was a sunny day for Luhan as he went outside with Minseok. Yes. He finally knew that he was already a wolf. "Mom! Faster!! I wanted to go vacation already!"
"Coming!" Lia, her mom, packed the things for their vacation. Into the woods once again to meet Yixing. Luhan wasn't scared of everything already. It's like he was not living in fear anymore.
Besides, he only knew that he was a werewolf. Not the war itself. How it started and how will it end through his hands.

            Luhan, Minseok, and his Uncle; Jongdae, a member of the council, were in the same car while Lia, Mozart and other wolves were on the other car, watching the road for protection. 
But there was something wrong on their car. It was because something stepping on the top. "Jongdae. I've seen people on the top of their car. Another wolves?"

"What? Where?

 

 

No. They aren't." A black smoke revolved around the car. Lia's car stopped.

Jongdae stopped the car as well, and ran outside. "Please stay there. Do not panic. Stay there and don't ever go outside." Black eyes turned yellow and nails grew sharp and long.
"W-what's happening?! Who are them?"

             "Undeads.    They're here."

"Undeads?"

"Or what humans called, Vampires. According to the book, Vampires killed millions of wolves every year just to protect their territory. Us, we can't be tormented and fear oblivion. We need to protect our tribe as well. The prophecy says that after 1000 years, when the shadows covered the entire moon, two parents from different blood will gave birth to a new child. And the two child will be the powerful in their clan. 
It was you Luhan.

The wolf in the prophecy.

The death of the Vamps are in your hands "

"You're kidding."

 

"DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE TIME WE HAD ON WOODS? YOU LIFTED THE LEAVES ON GROUND. Tell me if you're just a normal werewolf."

Hands shaking, nervous speaking.
Luhan turned back with frustration until he saw

Lia.

His mom

Fell on the ground with a bite on his neck. 
The glow of sign on Lia's arm, slowly, faded. Minseok covered Luhan's eyes and Minseok started to sob. The whole pack of wolves were still fighting.

Luhan forcefully removed Minseok's hand but after that, Luhan,
became frozen. Exactly after Luhan removed Minseok's hands from binding his eyes, the vampire cut Lia's neck and her head rolled to the floor while his dad was burning in flames. Luhan became weak and pathetic.

 

"M-mom. Dad?" Slowly, tears dripped to his cheeks down to his neck. His lips were trembling and his sweat dripped down to his spines. The Vampire's fang was now covered with blood of wolves resembling their violence and aggression to kill each and everyone of them.

Slashing, flying, running swiftly, biting. Fighting for different races.

 

"Another human here." A woman with mask entered the car. He was shaking. Red eyes, pale skin, mouth full of blood and his hood.
He felt something hot on his right chest. It was getting hotter and hotter. Luhan was getting intense. "They bring some humans here. I would like to eat all of you."
His eyes went wider as he saw the Vampire's face. His right eye was turning yellow from black. His innocent heart now covered with oblivion and violence.
Minseok claws appeared.
Luhan's sight were turning dark and blurry that was only focused on the Vampire's head.   He clenched his jaw, He tried to control his anger but he couldn't make this passed like nothing happened. The woman quickly grabbed Minseok's wrist and bit it painfully. "LU—"

"DO
NOT
EVER
TOUCH
MY
FAMILY
ONCE
AGAIN

죽는다.. 나 죽일 거야!!"

Luhan's right eye turned gray while his left eye turned in fire blue. Different soul, different character, different strength. You could see it on his eyes. Luhan
quickly ran in a blink of an eye outside the car, pulled the hair of the vampire and strangled her neck painfully to the ground. The road slightly cracked cause of the strong force. Luhan couldn't control his anger anymore. The neck of the woman was in a burning sensation like a hot metal that was binding her neck. "You a-are.."
Luhan's wide eyes still staring the vamp he was strangling on. "I won't let you leave this area anymore. You will 
DIE 
PAINFULLY LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO MY MOTHER. I WILL ING KILL YOU.
"

"LY—LYCAON'S EYES?!"

"I WILL MURDER EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

NO VAMPIRES WILL LIVE.." The Vampire cried in horror, painfully as Luhan squeezed her neck and pulled it from left to right. The head rolled on the ground. He clenched his jaw in anger and aggression.

He was about to growl but then he flew to the back of the vampires and slashed them with his claws. The torn of his shirt

Revealed his sign.
A glowing cresent moon sign on his right chest. "You m-might be?"

 

The vampire ran fastly in a second trying to fled in his sight. Jongdae ran quickly, jumped high and slashed the back of the vampire's spine. There was no blood.

"Luhan was still slashing the woman's corpse. He can't control his powers uncle. And I notice something. The scar on the Vampire's neck was the lunar sign that Luhan has." Jongdae nodded. He quickly chopped Luhan's nape to let him rest for a while.

 

 

They went to the woods while Luhan was resting for a bit. They told Yixing about the apparition and the First attack of the Vmapires to Luhan for the first time after Luhan became a teen.

"Indeed. Indeed. Every kill he got, it will leave a scar. It symbolizes that the one who killed it was the wolf of prophecy. Thank god we haven't encountered the son of Myra and Yver yet. They gave birth to a child who was the most powerful Vampire in their alliance." Yixing replied. "I must open his powers. But now, don't let him knew that he already killed a vampire."
"Yes your majesty."

 

 

 


 

Jongin's eyes were bloody red once again. Vampire's eyes were turning red if they're thirsty and if they're angry. A wine glass broke in his hands.

"Lycaon has appeared..
Then..

we will start the show right after that."
"But your majesty. Sehun didn't knew his powers yet."

"SHUT UP!!
Hehe." Jongin laughed had been heard in the entire abandoned palace. "The real show will start"

 

 

 



 

"I have to go

dad." His dad used his dummy to pretend that it was really him. He actually escaped from the torch that tried to burn him in ashes. He survived. But his mom. Died.
Luhan began to revise his chapters. He made a new one where everything was easy. No problems, no Vampires, and No wolves. Living like a human.
He finally graduated in college and now finding a job. Seemed normal. 

 

"You're applying to be my secretary?" 

 

 

"Yes Mr. Oh. I will do what I can." Luhan followed him in the coffee shop. "But it will be hard. And besides.

I don't even know you.
You might be a thief who wanted to get my money. Or to fool me" Oh Sehun eyed him. With disgust.

 

"Oh. Oh. Oh Sehun..? Fine. Mr Oh Sehun, if you will hire me to be your secretary and giving me that look everyday? Well then I'll resign. You're attitude don't fit on me."

 

"Then go. You're not even my secretary yet and your talking to me like I desperately hired you? As if Mr Luhan. As if!!!"

Luhan walked outside the building.
He stomped his feet on the stairs thinking like it would be heard upstairs. "Fangs company . Ugh. Maybe I should find another job."

 

 


A week passed.
"Fine! Make me anything. I. Just. Want. A. Job."
"You're hired." Sehun showed his evil smile. "As?"
"Secretary."


"Wow. Just wow. When I was here, almost kneel in front of you, but you kept rejecting me with other clients but now that— wow. Really Mr.—"
Sehun slowly walked near. His eyes were warm but very intimidating. Luhan felt something hot coming from his face. "Shut. Up.." Their faces were only centimeters away. 
Luhan's heart thumped so fast like a drum roll. But
His scar on his right chest went hotter. He turned back to have a sneak on it and it was glowing. The glow was strong. Luhan got irritated by the sign. It was getting hotter. It was weird cause Sehun suddenly tapped his nape like some insects bit it. "Any problem sir?"

"Can you come here and take a peek if an there's a bug on my nape? It was weird." Luhan walked. Until he reached his back. He slid his collar down.

"Ouch." Luhan got slightly burned after he touched the sign on Sehun's nape.
"Why?"

Is this a birth mark? No. It was weird. There are no birth marks like this. It's like a fork. 
No? But I've seen this before.

And it is glowing red. This isn't normal. 
I got hurt when I touched it.

"Luhan??"

"Sir. It was a skin itch. A bug bit you."
"STUPID. A bug who bit me made my skin, flaming?!"

"THEN DON'T BELIEVE ME. It's just simple the hell."

"Then fine!—

wow. Hey hyung. Are you wearing contacts?"

"I don't get you."

 

"You're eyes is blue. Electric blue." Luhan fastly turned back. He got startled as he gaze straight in the mirror. It made him jumped in fear. "Why?"
"Ah! Yes sir. It was my contact lens. I forgot to remove it. Sorry. I have to go comfort room. Mehehehehe." Luhan ran quickly.
Put himself in front of the mirror. Stared at his blue flaming eyes until it slowly fade. The glow on his sign slowly faded as well. 
Sehun's perfume lingered on his shirt still. He was still blushing like someone had flushed a tons of make up to him.

"Who are you Oh Sehun? Why you made this strong effect on me?" Luhan flushed his face with water and yelled inside of the room, puzzled. "NO. I DO NOT LIKE HIM.

But..

why my heart beating like this?!
I don't know already. I CANNOT—!!!
SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE."

 

 


 

Harpies silently murmuring in the door, playing the cross. Vampires are on the ceiling, sleeping upside down. But Kyungsoo having a hard time sleeping..

The palace was burning. The vampires are dying. The wolves were flaming into ash. A red moon. A stabbed guy.

A sword. A Vampire wearing cape and.. a wolf. And a yellow light on his right chest.
What's happening?

"Jongin.." he stood up from his coffin.

"You're planning to tell you're vision? Aren't you?" 'First'. The member of the council. He didn't want to reveal his character yet. Still he wanted to hide his identity from the shadows of mystery. A paranormal rhythm began to be heard from the piano. The headless Vampire started to play a music. "First." Kyungsoo turned back in fear. First was wearing masks and his hood made Kyungsoo became curious. He was blind,
though, he could see through his senses. "Prince told me that you're the mystery of the council. You were hiding your identity for a hundreds of years. Where's Second? I need a talk." Kyungsoo walked but then, First stopped him.
"I knew what you have dreamt Third. I knew what mysterious nap you had. I knew it.

It will happen soon. 
The nightmare. 
All of it."

First chuckled. He grasped his hands and stepped forward. "I am Joonmyeon." First
Removed his hood and threw his mask. His eyes were red and his neck. Has a scar. A slash scar. "I am First. I hid my identity cause I wanted to shut my mouth from what will the future holds. I am a foreteller. Many wolves and Vampires tried to kill me
Not only because I hold a lot of secrets.
But also because
I

Am

The previous Vampire in the Prophecy. I am the previous Son of Dracula. I already betrayed the council because I want peace.

I was watching you from far. It's because I want to know what will happen. How this war will come to an end.. It might be blurry for you but for me it was clear.
The last piece of the puzzle finally completed because of your nightmare." He chuckled once again. This time it was very shuddery. His aura was covered with darkness. "I don't get it." Kyungsoo eyed him with mystification. "You see. The parts of his story are revealed. I already completed the chapters. When it all started with a bloody moon. Then the hands. In the signs of the different races. And more. Until I saw the last chapter. Your dream." Joonmyeon laughed. His laughed echoed all over the palace. His red eyes brutally glared at Third. And his grin made Kyungsoo shivers.
"Then why are you here?!"

"I am against this law. The law which taught us not to live with humans cause they are our food. Don't live with wolves cause they are our enemies. Why don't we live as one? 
I know some wolves feel me as well. It may not be Yixing but someone.

Back then,

 


I just wanted to tell you that I hold your life. You're ashes are here. In the bottle. If you speak, 
I'll let this ashes be wasted. And once the ashes flew and dissolved in thin air, And so are you. You will be vanished in this world. Without knowing

That you exists." Joonmyeon smirked and laughed in evil. "You don't know what you're doing. !" Kyungsoo rushed towards him in a blink. Grabbed him but Joonmyeon turned in ashes. It quickly vanished as the air blew.
In a sudden, he flashed in Kyungsoo's back, tried to chop him but then he fastly became smoke and flew back. "I won't let Undeads lose!"

"No one will lose. No Clan will defeat. I'm already telling you." Joonmyeon's fang grew fast.

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo bit his lip.
"I...

Am
First
." Kyungsoo's mind became puzzled.
"I don't ing care! Give me my ashes!" Kyungsoo ran towards him in a second. 
But Joonmyeon caught him. Caught his neck. He strangled his neck up he can, painfully.  "I told you, I am the previous powerful vamp, The flames are still here and no one can take this away in my soul. The torch are still burning, and no one can blew it. Cause I am the only one who can unlit it."

"B-Bring me D-Down!"

"Useless." Joonmyeon threw Kyungsoo on his coffin once again. His shadow stretched, moved quickly, quickly and grasped Kyungsoo's hands tightly. Joonmyeon was murmuring a spell. A curse maybe. "So this is you. Controlling shadows?!"

Joonmyeon sighed. "Revenge is so evil.. That word make the world complicated. The hatred in our hearts won't win this battle anymore. Know why? 
Because,
in the end, 
no matter what happens,

          the one who have a pure heart

       wins...
"

Joonmyeon wore his hood again, hiding in anonymous. "I will know if you speak." Joonmyeon waved a goodbye like nothing happened. While Kyungsoo, slowly stood up and rest himself in the walls.

I may not did what I must have to do on my previous chapter. But,
I will let Sehun continue that. I just hope

He was the one stabbed in Kyungsoo's dreams.

 

 


 

The aircon was blowing cold air but Luhan's sweat were dripping down his cheeks. A month have passed and still, Luhan was on the company. If it was not for the big salary, he might sure left Sehun alone. 
The two were like cat and dog, scratching their sharp words in front of public. Sehun always does that.. He really like teasing him. It was like it was his hobby already whenever Luhan was on his side.
"Coffee?" Luhan fake his smile
"I said no sugar."

He sighed. "This is the fifth time you complained to the taste of my coffee. You have your legs right? Go and take the coffee you liked." 
"Fine. Sorry :)" Luhan slowly sat in front of him. Rested his body. His heart was thumping as it gets awkward. Sehun gazed at him. Luhan was just staring in front. He felt his cheeks getting hotter and hotter as Sehun was staring him. "Really...

Why you're so attractive." Luhan bit his lower lip. He felt his heart was exploding continuously and he felt butterflies on his stomach. He was floating.

Sehun held his hands. "You're too cold." Luhan tried to stare at him.
His smooth face, his gray eyes, spike hair made him perfect.

"Luhan?"

"Ah?! Amm.. w-what?"

"Nothing. I can be your friend.

Can I?" Sehun was still holding Luhan's hands. "Yes?"

 


"Hi. Excuse me. What's your name??" Two mysterious guy went in front of them.

 

"Second? Fourth? Why are you here?

Ah. I mean Baekhyun, Chanyeol?" Chanyeol spoke about the business plan they would make in the business soon. Luhan felt that someone was staring at him.
"Excuse us guys." Sehun and Chanyeol went out in the room. Only Luhan and Baekhyun.
"Who are you?" Baekhyun glared at him. The suspicious glare made Luhan shivered. "Luhan sir."

"Next time...

 

Hide your sign."

Baekhyun's eyes turned bloody red fastly and quickly ran towards him. Strangled his neck. "W-what??!!"
"You're a wolf. In other words, you should die.


am 
Second. A member in the Vampire council." He smirked. "It's the rank that prince gave to me. You won't lose against me." Baekhyun threw Luhan to the walls. Tranformed into a smoke and fastly swoosh towards him.

 

Don't ever let them show your true you. Hide yourself. We've been doing this training for you to develop yourself. Not to give harm and start the fight. 

 

Another guy fastly entered the window. With his shadow, he let it reached Baekhyun and chopped it. "W-W-WHO ARE YOU?!" Luhan yelled and cried. He slowly crawl back. 

"I am First. Joonmyeon. Don't be scared. I'm helping you out. I know you were against the war as well." Finally..
I finally saw him.. the protagonist on Third's nightmares.

"D-Don't come near me.." Luhan rolled in frustation.

 

"I won't" Joonmyeon eyes were bloody red as he entered the window and after he chopped Second. This why Luhan noticed that this guy was Undead.

"Pretend that you are hurt.. They're coming."
 

Sehun and Chanyeol petrified after they opened the door. Sehun rushed to Luhan, hugged him, while Chanyeol was standing there. "What happened. First?" Joonmyeon whispered a spell and it all went silent. Luhan couldn't hear any sound. He was already deaf.

"Baekhyun almost bit him."

"WHAT?!

He must be thirsty. We've been drinking animals blood and it doesn't taste good." Chanyeol tapped Baekhyun's head. Joonmyeon's eyes went back to gray "I've managed to avoid drinking bloods and eating human flesh. Sigh. All of you just thinking that you can't leave without it.." Sehun replied. His voice became husky already.

 

 


 

"Your highness!" Kyungsoo bowed at him. There was something bothering him. It was the death threat on him. "I don't know where to start."
 

Hiding in the ceiling, Joonmyeon, grasped his pocket and took the bottle. He slowly smirked. Listening to his voice while his body were slowly been drifted in air would be the best feeling for him. "One phrase." He whispered.

"There is something bothering me sir...

It's just that. My nightmare." Joonmyeon eyes went bigger and turned to red in excitement. He slowly pour the powder of ashes into the air. 
Continuously,

While Kyungsoo's fingers
 

Turned into ashes already. I got drifted away.

Kyungsoo screamed in horror infront of his majesty and quickly ran away. 

Joonmyeon, who was watching, laughed, hauntedly. "Lucky I didn't waste all of your ashes."