I

Hansel And Gretel

 

 

"Before the shadow cover the entire moon after thousands of years, 

Two parents from different blood will gave birth to a child which will be settled for them to start the new war.
Only
one blood

    Will win."

 


Year 1984.


The voices of the harpies and souls were dark, and low as the headless priest slammed the piano continuously. The thunder was roaring outside but there was no storm warning after all. The shuddery faces of the pale skin, red eyes, bloody fangs and their cape made the mood more intense.
Jongin, The leader of the vampires wore a black cloak with the Vampire Council beside him. Anonymous. Hiding it's identity. Jongin's eyes were blood scarlet and his skin looked so pale. Besides, he has no blood after all. The first member of the council offered him the child that his parents gave birth. And then, Jongin began to speak. He raised the child higher and smirked.
"The child will wreck their banners as he'll stood up in a pack of wolves, burning, with their ashes that will be drifted away by the vast winds of woods.
The wolves will be threaten by our oblivion.

The day finally came unexpectedly. What is his name?"

'First' bowed in front of him with his kneels down. "Sehun. Sehun, your majesty." 
"Sehun

 

Lamia benedicam potentissimum esse natum in historia.
In nomine dei nostri Dracula,
nos lupos dissipans.
Sehun sicut lamia!
" Jongin showed his fangs in horror. A sign appeared to the child's nape. A bloody sign, an evil sign that was glowing in the darkness of the abadoned palace. The piano was endless in it's scary rhythm and the crowd of the vampires screamed with their fangs covered with blood and their violent eyes shouting for war. 

 

 


 

The voices of the fairies and elves were bright and high as the giant monster of the woods blew the flute in rhythm. The full moon was shining bright with the stars beside it. Yixing was the Prince of Werewolves. Another wolf that was blessed by Lycaon to be the prince, finally declared the child of the said prophecy.
"I'm blessing this child. As the most powerful wolf in our pack. Luhan, the son of Lia and Mozart. Another powerful child that was also blessed by Lycaon. Our god. This Lunar sign will be your strength which will enable you to do our defense for them."
A sign appeared to the child's right chest. A cresent moon sign. A sign that was glowing in the darkness of the woods. The flute was endless in it's relaxing melody and rhythm. The pack screamed with their fangs and claws covered with dusts and their yellow innocent eyes shouting for justice.
Yixing, the leader of the tribe handled back the child. "We will be right here." He whispered.

"Should we let him go sir?"
"Yes. I won't let the child be suffocated from this. Let him be a normal child until he was on the right age."
"Him alone your highness?"

"Take care of Minseok as well, Lia. He was my child but I don't want the man of our prophecy became spoiled. Take care of my child and Luhan. I'll owe it to you." Yixing eyes turned black once again. "We'll have to go." They transformed back into a wolf, Hiding their existence. 

 


 


8 years already passed after the apparition of their signs, The wolves and the Vampires became calm and the serenity of the both bothers them all. Because you won't hear them growl if they weren't doing sound. 

 

It was Luhan's birthday and still he didn't know who or what he was. His identity was still unknown for him. His family were wolves but he was still puzzled after Lia told him that he was a human. After all, Lia was right. He should know and have an idea who or what he was, for him to understand the things that the pack has done. So that someday, whenever he left, he would still carry the knowledge that the prince had taught him. Luhan should be glad. But he wasn't. He wanted to be a wolf as possible.. So that someday, he could protect his family.
The family clapped their hands as they sing the song continously and wholeheartedly. Luhan blew the candle and cheerfully hugged his mom. They're on the field, celebrating so that whatever happens, whenever the Vampires appeared somwhere near from them, it was still near for them to catch up in the woods..

The child didn't want to celebrate his birthday very expensive that it needed to have a party. He believed that as long as they have themselves, it was the best birthday wish ever but they were not a normal family.

 

 

Luhan grabbed Minseok's hand and invited him to play in the woods. "Hyung, after I count to ten, make sure you'd already hide." He shut his eyes. Slowly counting..
Minseok ran as fast as a wind cause he wasn't normal. Besides, he knew it already. Luhan knew Minseok, and his Family was a member of wolf clan except him.
Lia lied to him. 
The way that Lia told him made him felt different.

"Even though you're not a wolf son, I will be always your mother."

Lia didn't told him the truth.

 

 

"Ten!. Where are you Minseok Hyungggg??" Luhan slowly walked through the woods.
The tall pine trees weren't dancing anymore.
There were no leaves and if there's some, it was surely dry. They all fell on the ground and the crisp sound of the leaves that he was stepping, really echoed in the woods.


A strange sound began to come in the bush.
The leaves were shaking. Luhan's curiosity made his feet halted to the the bush until he ran quickly cause of his excitement.
​He jumped cheerfully like he was sure that it was minseok but he fell into something soft.
 

Brown fur, red eyes, sharp claws,
It was the grizzly bear's back. The bear roared to him and slashed his back as Luhan tried to escape.
The blood squirted out from his back and he felt it dripping on his spine painfully. Luhan cried and yelled fpr help. He crawled fastly, calling Minseok's name but still no one. 
No one came. The bear grabbed his feet and pulled it towards itself. The bear kept roaring and Luhan kept yelling for help.

He couldn't move. Just one more slash and his corpse will be left on the woods. It was impossible.

 

Or maybe it is possible?
Luhan twisted his body and kick the palm of the bear that was binding his feet.
The bear roared in pain. He slowly crawled back, shaking.
But the monster he kicked, ran towards him once again. Enormous. Shuddery. 

 

Luhan stood up, took a deep breath and without any further,

He pushed the bear with all his power though he knew it was impossible.

But that grizzly bear that he pushed gently, flew up high in the tree and fell on it's branch. Like car crashed on it upwards.
Luhan also fell. Still was shocked. He stared at his hands, bewildered, puzzled — thinking how he did that force. He broke the law of Physics after all. He didn't feel the pain anymore but he could feel the blood still dripping on to his spine.
"Luhaaaan?!" Minseok claws went back and he started to sob. "Y-Your back." He tried to halted or walk towards him but he was stil in doubt.

"No! Stay there hyung."

"Your back." Minseok couldn't help it. He ran.

 

 

 

"STOP!"

 

....

The dried leaves and the branches of tree that fell, hovered in thin air. Levitating, like a time stopped.

Minseok became frozen and petrified. His knees became weaker and that made him kneeled in front of him.

 As Luhan started to cry, the thick clouds quickly covered the sun and the birds flew up high; escaping the woods. Lightning started to roared immediately and madly in the sky. Thinking a God was punishing someone on Earth. Lia transformed back from wolf's state as she appeared behind yelling for help. She couldn't help but to step back after he saw his child levitating the whole thing that was hovering around him. Lia didn't believe that her child who was innocent, awoken his powers without her on his side for guidance. Luhan was intelligent.

"Mom!"

His dad came as well. "Lia... 
This is what I'm telling you earlier.

Dear!! Stay there."
As Luhan got frustrated all over, the wind began to blow fast to their direction but still, the things that revolved around him were still hovering in the air.

Finally.

A pack of white wolves appeared. Tao, Jongdae, with the leader of the tribe, Yixing. The three powerful Wolves transformed into human state. Except the wolf with a gray fur that was always seen on Yixing's side didn't transform. It is said that he was powerful than Yixing and that's why he kept tranquil. He had never seen transformed in human form or when he did, still, his face were covered in a hood with wolf's fur and still wearing a mask for him to hide his identity. 
Strength, the second elected in Werewolf Council, has a brown fur. His name was still unknown but Yixing was calling him Tao.
Intellect, Luhan's uncle. The third member of the council. With his black fur, his Identity became known. Yixing always calling him Chen. 

Zhang Yixing, 
the prince. The first Chinese prince. His fur became white as he got elected by the wolves. His right eye was yellow while his left eye was gray whenever he was in a wolf state.
Strength and Intellect, prepared their bow and arrow for striking any of the Vampire who would interfere. 'First', was standing still; with his four legs.  "Your highness."
"Your formal bow is not inevitable in this situation, Lia.

Luhan. Stay calm. There are no Ghosts revolving around this place." Yixing tried to approach him but the wind was that vast. It kept on pushing them.
"Think of something you won't forget."

But as the wind kept blowing on their direction, a black smoke began to revolved around the body of the tree until it transformed into a shadow standing in the branch. The Apparition of the First Vampire after the birth of the prophecy.
"It's a pleasure to see you again my dear brother. It's lovely to see the wolves having hard time because of this crap."

 

"Mom whats happening?!"


"Don't ever go near him." Yixing respond in horror. "Brother. We were on the same family. We have the same mom but different dad. We should be working together cause we are one."

"If we will be one for eating human flesh. Go. I don't need you."

Jongin. the Leader of the Vampires showed his crooked smile once again. "You're very brave to say like that to the Vampire Prince."

 

"Look who's talking. I don't care."

Yixing claws appeared sharply. 
"I love this." Jongin whispered. His eyes turned red and his fangs grew long fast. Jongin glide down the woods. Yixing slashed his shadow. Not his brother. His eyes were gray and yellow. Ordinary wolves only have a yellow eye while him, the prince, has both. Jongin went on his back, kicked Yixing but he quickly transformed into a wood dummy. The scenes were very quick. They kept on dodging and dodging and no one got even a scratch.

Until

Luhan's vision began to malfunction. It turned 10 times clearer than ordinary eyes of a human or even a wolf can do. All his senses turned 100% clear. His vision focused on Jongin. The vamp leader. Luhan's flaming blue eyes went big. He was listening to the wind. The fast hands that was cutting the flow of the air. Until Luhan became out of control. He slowly stepped his right foot making the sound echoed for him. All of the wolves stared at him. "Luhan, what are you planning to do?!"

 

 

He finally

Ran.
He swiftly dashed around Jongin, imprisoning him in a circle, wanting to kill the Vampire. Jongin didn't know who it was. It wasn't his brother cause even Yixing was petrified as well. Until in a snap, Two hands painfully strangled his neck. It was very painful for him to cause his neck was in a burning sensation. Luhan was floating on air. Strangling Jongin's neck painfully. 

His mother cried.
 

Mom...

 

The cresent moon sign was glowing in yellow and his fiery blue eyes was like flaming in anger.

 

Mom..

 

 

"WAKE UP!"

His claws already disappeared, he fell, and became unconcious.

 

The Vampire Prince fastly fled away in the woods and transformed into large black smoke once again.
The dark clouds that was covering the sun faded and the light were flashing again. The leaves and the branch fell as well as Luhan.

"Luhan finally awoken his hidden skill." Yixing went through him panting.. "Be warned. This is the start.

They might wake Sehun against us.
The powerful Vampire in their Coven."